Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
"Well, I um..." Sarai said, licking her lips. She reached behind her and undid the one string, then lifted the apron over her head. She paused, clutching the apron to her front.

"So, um, I was thinking we might take this to your room, Dad, since it's...well, it's got the biggest bed, and we can hug and get comfortable, but we all understand that nothing happens unless everyone wants it to happen, and nobody has to go who doesn't want to go, and there won't be any bad feelings against anyone who wants to go or not go."

Stephen watched the apron, he watched it very carefully, his eyes flicking away for just a moment to spot Sarai's panties laying discarded on the floor, and then he licked his own lips, eyes meeting Sarai's gaze again and nodding, as he tried to find the right words.

"That is our agreement. Everyone gets a choice....no one does anything they don't want to.", he shook his head, making very sure not to take his eyes off of Sarai, like he was scared she'd run for the hills,"And no judgements or bad feelings for anyone....not from me. You're all old enough to make your own choices."

He took half a step towards Sarai, holding out a hand,"You want me to hang that up for you? I can meet you in my room...with anyone else who wants to go there." That way they could figure it out without him watching them....and he'd get to remove the apron, which while a good apron, had done it's job now.

"I think...why don't you stay here," Sarai said. "And we can pick up the apron later." And with that, Sarai let the apron drop to the floor.

For the first time in weeks, there wasn't a hint of playfulness or mischievousness on Sarai's face. There was an openness and nervousness in her features, but she managed to keep her arms to her side and her legs slightly apart.

There was just a hint of a tan line of a very conservative one piece swimsuit on Sarai's otherwise smooth, unblemished pale skin. Her breasts were the same size as those of Shamira's, save that her nipples were an almost bright pink, and slightly larger than the ones of the blue eyed Asian teen. But like Shamira's, there was no sag in Sarai's round orbs, and her hard nipples pointed straight forward.

Below those firm breasts laid a flat stomach, made so by swimming and other exercise. And below that was her womanhood, shaved smooth for that same swimming regimen her and her friends participated in.

Seeing her friend standing there with nothing but a nervous smile, Shamira decided to follow suit, sliding out of her panties as well. And, like Sarai, Shamira was smooth as well.

Shamira moved over to stand side by side with Sarai, slipping her arm around the other girl's waist. With a smile, Sarai placed her arm around the Asian teen's waist.

"What do you think, Daddy?" Shamira asked.

"Okay.", Stephen started and then came to a stand still as Sarai stood before him naked, and glorious, his eyes travelled slowly over her form, desire swelling in him and he only turned his head long enough to see Shamira join her friend equally nude.

He didn't answer Shamira, he reached out, slowly hesitantly and touched the side of Sarai's face tracing her cheek, her chin, down her throat. Just the very tips of his fingers, dancing across her collarbone, followed the curve of her breast and down.

His hand turned so all four fingers slid down her flat belly in parallel and just slid over the mound of her sex before moving out to take her hand, his eyes meeting hers as said softly,"More beautiful than any drawing I could ever make......"

He turned his gaze on Shamira, and reached out to take her hand,"To my room, now?" Unless they had other plans he gently lead them away from the other two, who were welcome to follow or join, and headed to the room with the large bed for whatever it was Sarai was hoping for.

It was like a little trace of electricity that flowed from the tip of Stephen's fingers to Sarai's skin. And where that electricity touched her, little sparks of pleasure followed. And when Stephen's fingers touched her there, between her legs, a place only her own fingers had ever been, it was like an overload. It was a brief touch, just a few moments, but its intensity made her hips jerk backward from Stephen's fingers. She had wanted this, yes, but now that it was happening, it was a little too real.

When Stephen took hers and Shamira's hands and began leading them upstairs to his room, Sarai stopped and pulled her own hand away. She was suddenly very, very aware of her nudity, but tried not to show it.

"Sorry, just...hang on a second," Sarai said, trying to catch her breath.

Shamira gently disengaged her own hand from Stephen's and stepped over to her friend. "Is everything okay, Sarai?"

"Yeah, I just...need to catch my bearings," Sarai told her, then looked over at the other two teens, who were watching the other two teens. "So, do you want to do this?" she asked, while silently asking herself Do I want to still do this?

Gerri definitely looked spooked, where Shahlah looked...thoughtful.

"So, Dad," she said, looking at her father. "Do you want to look at me? All of me? Touch me?" She hesitated before asking, "Taste me?"

Last edited:
Stephen was stuck in a dream, a loop of his craziest fantasies coming true, but he knew it wasn't a dream it was real and so when there was resistance he didn't fight it. These were young, young girls and what they were offering him wasn't even normal if he was close to their age and he wasn't and it was not going to get any less strange.

The circumstances that had brought them here had been extreme pressure and desire for safety, and the worst thing he could do was violate that feeling of safety as much as his body, seeing two warm and at least reasonably willing woman but there were more and they were all scared.

He didn't answer Shahlah immediatly, this was the one he was most afraid of, afraid was the wrong word. He had raised her, he had disciplined her, advised her against the men in the world who would do these things to her and now she asked him this.

Going back to what had got him so far he stopped and looked at all four of them, making sure to meet each girls eyes,"No one has to do anything they don't want to, no one will be judged if they don't want to do something." His eyes flittered over to Sarai,"And no one has to rush to prove their bravery.", then to Gerri,"this is something we all need to be completely comfortable with. Each little step." And then he looked over to Shahlah, giving her a soft smile,"And yes, Shahlah, I didn't draw those pictures that started it all to practice my art...well it was....but because I spent my idle time imagining you naked. I don't know where that leaves me on the scale of good and bad, but if you want me to touch you, I'd be honored."

But that wasn't all she had asked and he straughtened, his fingers tightening into fists as he he pushed through the part of him that was yelling and screaming about being a proper dad,"If you want me to taste you, then I will do my best to please you, let you discover the real pleasure your body can bring you. Without shame or fear, but I will not make that choice for any of you. That is what we have agreed."

His eyes flickered to Shamira, and down to her breasts and back up,"Any of you can back out at any point. You are in control."

Shamira blushed at Stephen's gaze on her breasts, but she also stuck them out just a little too.

Shahlah reached to pull her top off, then paused.

"You still haven't answered my question, Dad," she said. "You said you would be honored to touch me, but do you want to? Do you want to kiss them, to...put them in your mouth and your hands?" she said, looking down at her breasts. "That's what I want to hear. Not that you're willing to do it, or honored to do it, but that you want to do it."

Stephen looked at Shahlah and smiled softly, walking up to her slowly he glanced at Sarai for a moment,"Sarai will be disappointed to know but you're the one I've wanted for the longest time. Since you were about 16 and I did one of my famous 'boundries' walk ins, I've wanted to run my fingers over your dark skin, have your dark legs wrapped around me, let me pale fingers squeeze your breasts, slide inside of you....oh Shahlah, I'd love to be able to say that I've only ever seen you as a Dad but for too long you've been a desirable woman that has walked through my mind."

He slid his hands down to hook under the hem of her rose shirt,"May I? I've imagined them for long enough, with your permission, I'd like to see and touch them please?" He smiled, his lips curling his mustache but he didn't make a move but he half-whispered,"Yes, Shahlah, I've wanted you...for far too long."

Shahlah smiled, replying, "Ever since you talked about how challenging it was to draw my skin, I've wondered what your hands would look like on my skin. The contrast, I mean." With a nod, Shahlah signaled for Stephen to remove her top.

Shahlah's breasts lifted as her top was removed, then settled quickly into place. Like Sarai and Shamira, Shahlah's breasts were large and firm, and seemed to defy gravity. Her dark, reddish brown nipp;es were a little larger than Sarai's, but pointed firmly forward.

Shahlah's breasts rose and fell with her excited breathing, as she watched Stephen's reaction to her "grand unveiling."

There were a large number of perfect breasts around Stephen, but this particular pair he had imagined more times than he cared to admit but he didn't have to imagine any more he sucked in his breath and with a brief glance up for permission his hands slid up to cup her breast. His fingers sliding aginst the firm flesh, testing it and he simply stopped, his eyes fixed on the curve of her aureola sticking out from under the pale skin of his hand between his thumb and forefinger,"You were right....I didn't even come close to doing them justice when I drew them."

He moved his hand, sliding it further down so her nipple poked free on the side of his hand and then further till he could rub the reddish brown nub between his fingers lightly, he didn't ask for permission this time, his head dropped and he slid his tongue over her nipple but then realized he hadn't asked and shot up straight,"Sorry....I've been thinking about that for too long....I didn't ask."

Out of the corner of his eye he tried to gauge the other girls reactions, but he kept his hand on Shahlah's pert, perfect breast, just enjoying the way it looked.

Shahlah shuddered at the touch of Stephen's tongue on her hipple, luxuriating at the shot of pleasure that coursed through her body.

"That's...that's okay," Shahlah was able to get out. "That was...wow!" She looked over at Sarai and Shamira, who were both watching wide eyed.

Stepping back from Stephen, she slipped out of her panties, showing that she was shaved smooth like her other two friends. She walked over to Gerri, who ducked her head at being the sudden center of attention. Without warning, Shahlah stepped in and kissed Gerri. Gerri was initially startled, but quickly returned the kiss.

As the kiss intensified, Sarai and Shamira exchanged a whisper, then walked over to Stephen. Without a word, Shamira gave Stephen a kiss, followed by one from Sarai. The two turned to face each other, and each grabbed on of Stephen's hands, placing it on their respective backsides, before they began experimentally kissing each other.

There were now 3 naked girls, two of whom had allowed him to make himself at home with parts of their anatomy and then things got, well, a little crazier. He watched as Shahlah moved in and kissed Gerri, that kiss turning heated fairly quickly and when Sarai and Shamira came over he was very eager to return their kisses and was somewhat amused as they simultaneously put his hands on their rear ends and then started kissing.

He wasn't sure where this was headed or how it would get there but a pair of naked beautiful girls was kissing in front of him and, more importantly, had offered their bodies to his hands. His hands slid slowly over their rears, watching as they kissed, his fingers trailing down thier asses to their legs were he leaned in to the pair of them, his fingers reaching to stroke their inner thighs, he wasn't sure where his boundaries stopped and started but he was starting to think it didn't matter at this point.

Finally he stepped back thought about it and asked softly so only Sarai and Shamira could hear,"Would it be a problem if I also got naked?" His biggest concern was Gerri, but also once his clothing was off he was inviting being touched as much as touching and he wasn't sure he could handle that without follow through.

If anything, Stephen's hands running across their body intensified the kiss that Sarai and Shamira were sharing. Neither one of them heard his question when he stepped back, so lost were they in their kiss. Shamira was the first to notice that he had stopped touching them, and reluctantly broke the kiss. "

"Daddy, is everything all right?" she asked.

Before Stephen had a chance to answer, Shahlah broke her kiss with Gerri, who moaned in disappointment. Shahlah just smiled, then reached for the hem of Gerri's half shirt. The redhead gulped, looking around nervously, with her eyes fixing on Stephen. But she did nothing to stop Shahlah as the darker teen lifted off the shirt and tossed it the floor.

"You're beautiful," Shahlha said simply, then looked around the room and added, "You're all beautiful." Shahlah turned her attention back to Gerri and repeated, "Beautiful."

Gerri blushed, a blushed that went all the way to her torso. Like the other girls, her large firm breasts seemed to defy gravity, with her hard, pink nipples pointing straight forward. A light dusting of freckles covered the upper part of her right breasts, but otherwise they were unblemished white snow.

"I...uh....well, no guy has ever seen me before, just girls, and those only in the locker room," Gerri said nervously, her eyes darting around the room and avoiding Stephen.

Sarai laughed. "Don't worry, Gerri. Just a room full of virgins here. Except, Dad, of course." This made Gerri blushed even harder.

"I'd like to try something,," Shahlah said, before turning to Stephen. "If you and Gerri trust me?"

Stephen watched the unveiling of Gerri with as much interest, if not as directly, as he had the other. Shamira's question had made him consider things and so his hands had found thier way back to Sarai and Shamira's rear ends. He was watching with interest where Shahlah had gone and he chuckled at her Virgin comment but the final lead up drew pause from him.

He of course gave his naked stepdaughter a huge grin, looking her up and down,"You've trusted me this far despite some mistakes....it would be very weak of me not to return the favour." He stepped past Sarai and Shamira and smiled at Gerri and Shahlah,"What do you need me to do, Shay?" His eyes were on his step daughter, watching Gerri out the corner of his eye.

"I need you to stand behind Gerri," she said, directing the startled Gerri to stand in front of Stephen, her back pressed tightly against the older man's front. Shahlah then reached behind Gerri and grabbed Stephen's hands, clasping them together on Gerri's stomach.

"Feel free to move your hands upwards and tell Gerri how beautiful she is while I do this," Shahlah said, kneeling in front of Gerri and slowly pulling Gerri's panties down. Gerri squirmed and said "I don't know about this," but she neither tried to stop Shahlah, or break free from Stephen's embrace.

"It's okay, Gerri, I just want to show you how I feel," Shahlah said, running a finger lightly across Gerri's newly exposed sex, smoothly shaven like the other three teens. "I'm not sure how to do this, but I really want to." And with that that, Shahlah pressed her mouth against Gerri's nether lips and began licking them.

Gerri let out a load moan at the feel of Shahlah's tongue, squirming in pleasure as she pressed firmly back against Stephen.

Stephen, with his experience knew where this was going, his hands sliding along Gerri's stomach at first, soft gentle relaxing touches like he was calming a skittish horse but he waited timing so that as Shahlah's tongue slid along her hands slid up to cup her breast, a small kiss touching the back of her neck as he whispered,"Oh, so gorgeous, Gerri.....amazing." His hands slid up to let his thumbs tease her nipples increasing her pleasure as he kissed and nipped lightly at her neck,"Just relax, Shahlah is trying to please you." If this was going to be the way things were going he was going to be offering to show them how to do that, but not right now, right now the joy of exploration was sufficient.

He kissed her neck again, kissing his way up to her earlobe that he nipped at and then sucked on lightly, his thumb and forefinger catching her nipples between them and rolling them slowly in time with Shahlah's attempts to please the girl she was developing feeling for. Stephen was slow and steady, but very aware of his erection trapped against Gerri's back.

There was a part of Gerri that was ---

Scratch that. Gerri was feeling nervous, excited, scared...she was in danger of feeling overwhelmed by her emotions when she walked down to breakfast in almost nothing. That emotional overload was kicked up a notch by the way everyone else was underdressed. Especially Shamira, whose modesty was only being protected by her strategically placed hair.

And then the rest of the girls had removed all their clothing, and kissed Shahlah's stepfather and he had...touched them. Kissed them. And other things.

Gerri had felt frozen in place, not sure what she was going to do, but fairly certain she would bolt if asked to undress, or asked to make out with Stephen, as the rest of the other girls seemed ready to do. And do collectively. She wasn't sure what to make of Sarai and Shamira making out, and inviting Stephen to join them.

Then Stephen asked if he could get fully undressed. It was right when Shahlah had ended that toe curling kiss with her. Nobody had heard him except Gerri, it seemed, and she was about to leave then and there. She might have been confused and excited and scared about everything else that had happened, but she was not ready for sex. Not guy girl sex at any rate.

And then Shahlah began undressing her.

Gerri didn't think she was a lesbian. Maybe bi-, but she suspected she was some version of BUG...Bisexual Until Graduation. But maybe there were no qualifications in how she defined herself. The first time she had kissed Shahlah, just tis week, was sweet and warm and spirit soaring. But the kiss she had just shared with Shahlah was...was...

Well, whatever it was, it completely consumed her, and it was a feeling she wanted to get lost in forever.

And then Shahlah began removing her shirt. With everyone watching. Everyone.

It was the most terrifying and exhilarating experience in her life.

And then Shahlah pushed her back into Stephen's embrace, knelt down in front of her and pulled her panties off. And when Shahlah's finger traced Gerri there, it was like her world exploded.

And then Shahlah's tongue began exploring her there.

Gerri was only vaguely aware of what Stephen was saying. Her entire attention was focused on the incredible sensations that Shahlah's tongue was sending through her body. When Stephen's hands moved up to her breasts, her hands automatically covered his, encouraging him to squeeze and massage them.

And then, with a series of grunt/squeals, Gerri's world exploded. It felt like wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed her, consumed her, completely washed over her.

It was more than her body could take. Her knees gave out and she slipped out of Stephen's arms, collapsing on the floor.

Across the room, she saw Sarai and Shamira sitting on the floor, Sarai sitting between Shamira's spread legs. One of Shamira's hands was cupping Sarai's right breast, while the other was moving in a blur between Sarai's legs. At the sight of Gerri's orgasm, Sarai came.

Gerri found herself both embarrassed and aroused at the sight. She closed her eyes and leaned against a kneeling Shahlah's chest, as the other teen whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Across the room, Shamira did the same for Sarai.

Stephen was aroused and excited but what he saw, but what he also realized that at the moment he was a little bit of a spare wheel right now. He wasn't really doing more than being a backboard, and while it was exciting, while it was alluring it was also something that he wasn't needed for.

Let the girls explore, when they were ready for him to be included they would come and get him. For now he was pretty sure that the girls would exchange 'favors' so once things dropped to the floor and he was sure that Gerri didn't hurt herself in his fall he quietly snuck out and moved back to the lounge, a smile on his face, pleased the girls were finding themselves.

Except Stephen didn't quite sneak out unobserved. Shamira moved her and Sarai so that the semi-conscious Sarai was leaning against a chair when Shamira slid out from behind her.

She then followed Stephen and, standing at the entrance of the room he had retreated into, her hair once again draped over her breasts and both hands covering her sex, she asked in a quiet, little girl voice, "Daddy, is everything all right?"

Stephen turned as soon as he heard Shamira's voice, of course he couldn't sneak away from her, she was always one step ahead of him. If he was to be honest they were always a step ahead of him. He didn't answer immediatly, he let his eyes slide over her body letting out a low sigh at how beautiful she was,"Nothing is wrong, Shamira, nothing at all....I'm so glad you girls are trusting each other and me....I just assumed you'd....you know....kind of swap pleasure with each other, learn to know your bodies and well....just sitting watching is a little strange."

He laughed and shrugged lightly as he stepped closer to her, reaching up to stroke her face,"I don't want to be standing there like I'm waiting in line at a carnival ride. I want the four of you to be able to explore and enjoy at your leisure. I'm here if you need me but I'm not here to demand or control. Shahlah and Gerri looked like they'd have turn about and I assumed you and Sarai would do the same..."

He glanced over her shoulder and shurgged,"Everyone is okay, right?" He had barely left but he'd always be worried about them.

Shamira leaned into Stephen's hand and sighed.

"I...well, it was exciting when you touched me and kissed me...places," Shamira said, blushing. "And I...well, I enjoyed touching Sarai while you touched Gerri. I was thinking about standing in your arms while you touched me like that."

"It's...confusing," she continued, "I like being touched, and looked at, but I don't want to do it with anyone but all of you. And I enjoyed kissing Sarai when you were touching me, and watching you kiss Sarai. It's not only the physical, though, but...I like the closeness all this is giving us. On one level, I want to turn around and feel both your hands on my...breasts---" Shamira blushed when she said the word "---like you did Gerri. But on another level, I like that I'm with you and everyone."

"I think Gerri is a little confused about all this, though," Shamira continued. "I think she enjoyed the touching and attention and being looked at and looking, but I think she may feel a little confused too, because she enjoyed it. And maybe she might feel a little more confused because you walked out?"

Stephen smiled,"I understand, I like touching you, I like that we did it before the others but doing it all together...that's special. I want more of that, I like that all of us are discovering things together. But I'm, as was pointed out, not a virgin and I'm male. I have different experiences and there are somethings I'll teach and there are things you'll teach me. I don't want to stop, but it will be confusing...I thought I'd make it less confusing if I wasn't watching...or maybe in her mind 'judging'."

He chuckled,"And I'd like to hold you like I held Gerri, I liked holding Gerri like that, and if it makes it better I'll come back. I just thought you could explore and I didn't want to be looking like I was putting pressure on anyone to move on to involve me."

He took Shamira's hand,"Shall we go back, then? I don't want Gerri thinking the wrong things. I want her to enjoy it as much as you all are."

Shamira shook her head, moving her hair out of the way and once again showing all of her body in its young, nubile glory.

When they returned to the family room, the other three teens were sitting on the floor, whispering quietly. Gerri blushed at the sight of Stephen, crossing one arm over her breasts and pulling up her knees slightly to cover her sex. Sarai scrunched in a little as well, but it was obvious it was the sight of Shamira, and not Stephen, that made her suddenly shy.

Shamira released Stephen's hand and knelt beside Sarai. The two scooted away from the rest and began having a quiet conversation.

Shahlah giggled at Gerri and pulled the other teen's limbs away from her body. "I think it's a little late for that now."

Gerri nodded, blushing deeper, unable to look Stehen in the eye, but no longer obscuring her body from him.

"I just wanted to thank you, Daddy," Gerri said, still looking down, but her voice taking on that 'little girl' quality that Shamira's did from time to time. "I---I really liked having your hands on my body." She paused before adding, "I was wondering if---"

"Wondering if what?" Shahlah asked, and this caused Sarai and Shamira to look up from their quiet conversation.

"I---it's a little embarrassing to ask," Gerri said, blushing furiously.

"Why don't we all go up to Dad's room and then you can continue asking what you were going to ask," Sarai said, standing up. Not looking at Stephen, she added, "And maybe Dad can join the dress code for the party."

Gerri kept her eyes down as Shahlah stood up, but Shahlah and Shamira both eyed Stephen speculatively.

Stephen made a O with his mouth when Shamira revealed herself, yes he had seen it a few times, but it made her no less gorgeous, his hand slid down her stomach before he followed her out he watched the girls reaction before moving to sit next to Gerri.

He gave her a smile, reaching up to tuck some hair behind her ear as she thanked him,"It's a pleasure Gerri...." Although he also was wondering what Gerri was going to be getting at he smiled and stroked his fingers down her back before looking at Sarai and nodding,"That sounds fine with me, as long as everyone is comfortable with that. He looked at Gerri for confirmation, standing slowly he offered Shahlah and Gerri a hand before leading the four girls up to his room.

Stopping in front of the bed, he turned so he could see the girls, in the same way they had done for him and then slowly dropped his flannel pants, the last bit of clothing he was wearing. Un surprisingly his circumcised length was at full erection, with four naked teens standing in front of him. He blushed but stood still, letting the girls look as long as they wanted,"Shall we get on the bed now, or does Gerri want to ask her question first?"

His voice was soft and he was trying to watch the girls without looking directly at any one particular girl.

The girls just stared, as if mesmerized. Sarai actually looked as if she wanted to say something, but was unable to form any words.

Finally, Stephen broke the ice with his question.

"This might seem weird, but..." Gerri and Shahlah started to say simultaneously. When they realized they were talking in chorus, they tried to defer to each other.

"Well, somebody has to ask something," Sarai said with a little half, though her attention kept returning to Stephen's erection.

Back
Top Bottom