Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
"Actually, I thought I might list the ones I'm thinking about, and my opinions on them. And Dad, before we start, could you bring out the drawing you made of Gerri?" Sarai asked. "Unless you made more than one."

When Sarai talked about listing the relationships, Shahlah looked startled. When she asked about the drawing of Gerri, the redhead had a look of intense curiosity on her face.

Stephen nodded, a look at Sarai, relieved to not be on the spot....yet. Still he got up and chuckled,"There is only one for now....red heads are like Shahlah....tricky to draw with pencil so I'm sure there will be more."

He went to his office and got the picture out, still in it's envelope he moved to drop it off in front of Gerri. Walking past Shahlah he gave her shoulder a squeeze before sitting down and looking at Sarai,"All yours, Sarai..."

Sarai handed the envelope to Gerri who, with more than a small amount of curiosity, opened up the envelope.

"This is me?" she smiled, then laughed, as she looked at the picture and brushed her hair off her rounded ear. "You're good," she told Stephen, "Except.,."

"Except you're beautiful in the picture," Sarai said. "We in this room, we don't think we're beautiful. Not cheerleader, prom queen beautiful. We're cute, maybe even pretty, in that our fellow nerds will date us because they think we're the best they can do, and they're the best we can do. Or the elite crowd guys will try to get into our pants and act like they're doing us a favor. Or they ignore us and make fun of us because we like the stuff we do. But we're beautiful. And not just because of all of this," Sarai said, waving at her face and body,"But because of everything we are. Shahlah, your Dad has always treated you as beautiful, and he treats us as beautiful, and that's nice, isn't it? And we all like that. Feeling warm and beautiful."

All the teens nodded in agreement.

"But I guess we needed to talk about all te relationships, and how they're impacting us," Sarai said, pausing a moment as she collected her thoughts.

Stephen was warming to the conversation, but he was a little weary of where Sarai is going, but he did add, softly so as not to interrupt her flow but with a very determined voice,"I draw what I see, I don't treat you that way because it's something I want to imagine but because that is what you are." He glanced at Shamira, a slow smile curling his lips,"And yes, I am not unaffected by it.....not unaffected by any of you."

He gestured to Sarai,"Let's deal with the relationships, I'm very interested to see how my view on it is different....hearing you talk is like looking at a drawing from another perspective....thank you again."

"Well, there's mine and your relationship," Sarai began. "And I'll admit I like to flirt with you and harass you and generally tease you and cross the line doing so. And there's yours and Shamira's relationship where..."

"You saw most of my body and have touched my breast and other places," Shamira said, her eyes bowed and blushing.

"And there's Gerri and Shahlah..." Sarai said, looking at the other two teens. Both of them blushed.

"Sarai walked in and...." Shahlah began, then couldn't complete the sentence.

"We kissed," Gerri answered, her face as red as her hair. "Nothing else, and that was the first time. We had got to talking, about all the stuff we had to go through, and it just sort of happened."

"And do you remember how you snuggled up to Dad the night your ex-uncle escaped from prison?" Sarai asked Gerri. Gerri nodded. "That felt nice, didn't it?" Gerri nodded, looking a little guilty. "It's okay. I like snuggling up to Dad too. And letting him draw us. And I don't think anyone should have a problem with how we're interacting with each other, and that includes you Dad," Sarai said emphatically. "So, let's just, be happy together in our family, and take care of each other, and touching and looking is okay, as long as everyone involved is okay with the touching and looking. Is that okay with everybody?"

All the teens nodded, then looked as one at Stephen.

He smiled at Sarai and gave her a wink,"I don't mind at all, Sarai, I find it rather amusing and refreshing..."

Shamira brought a blush to his face too, but for a change he didn't comment, he just nodded but when Gerri and Shahlah blushed and their confession came out he looked at them both a slow smile crept onto his face,"That's so cute...I mean these things happen, but." He looked at Shahlah, a little smile on his face,"That's your first kiss right?" He looked positively giddy, like something super exciting had happened and grinned at Gerri,"You don't know how lucky you are...well maybe you do more than others."

He chuckled, seemingly quiet pleased with the results until Sarai went on with all the cuddling that had taken place and his eyebrow rose as she extracted confessions from the Gerri and he shook his head, breathing a little more clearly now, this was one messed up little arrangement if anyone outside of it looked in, but his heart felt lighter than what it had for the whole week.

Looking over at Shamira and then at Shahlah and finally Gerri and Sarai he brushed his fingers over his mustache and then said slowly, carefully,"We are all adults, we are all consenting, as long as that doesn't change then I don't see a problem with it but...it is important," and here his eyes fixed on Shamira and Shahlah,"That when we are trying new things, they maybe exciting but if we need to clear our heads and think, even if you think you've gone to far already with whomever you chose to do that with, please, please say no."

He looked at the other two, although his gaze lingered on Gerri,"And I hope that those of us, myself included, will listen and respect those no's." He frowned, running his hand over his face and shrugging,"But that works for me.....whatever you want from me, ask, if it's a drawing, advice or even just space...I will do my best to respect you are adults." Looking at Gerri he smirked,"I am still going to need my back worked on though...that's a non-negotiable."

Gerri bit back a guffaw, and looked a little embarrassed at having done so. But she also looked pleased.

"So, since I'm the designated gadfly, and currently odd woman out," Sarai smirked, "Dad, I assume you wouldn't continue drawing us? Or looking at us? Or touching us? Assuming no one would mind?" The last was said while Sarai was looking specifically at Shamira.

"I would not mind sharing his attention," Shamira said in a quiet voice, her head still bowed.

"I guess that would be okay," Shahlah said, now also a flustered.

"I hadn't thought about walking around being, you know, looked at," Gerri said, the idea obviously new to her. "Or drawn either, though that part was pretty cool. And I'll admit I like the snuggles. I am right in thinking that some of your drawings aren't meant for public consumption?" Gerri asked Stephen.

Stephen watched as Sarai asked permission from Shamira and smiled softly at her answer, giving her a nod of acknowledgement before spreading his arms,"With that being said, Sarai is right, I am not opposed to working with any of you....on drawings, looking, touching or whatever else. You are all beautiful woman and I would be more than happy to spend time with you in whatever capacity that might be."

He turned to look at Gerri and nodded,"Yes, I draw Life Drawings, nudes....in a strange way this is kind of how all this started, well the nice parts of this adventure. I haven't drawn any of you four, but I have used my imagination once...or twice. They were clearly inaccurate." He flushed a little at that, looking at Shahlah and smiled at her,"I just want everyone to be happy with whatever happens, that is all."

He looked down at his feet and smirked just a little,"I'll admit, I do rather like it when you guys climb in my lap...it's fairly thrilling for me."

Shamira looked up and, in a shy little girl voice asked, "And do you like touching us places Daddy?"

Her little girl voice sent the blood rushing to his face, probably the darkest he had ever blushed in the presence of the girls as he looked at his feet,"Yes, Shamira, yes I do....to be perfectly honest I've considered much more than just touching but I don't think we need to get into details, right?" He glanced at Sarai, suspecting she was about to give him a hard time, if you'll excuse the pun.

"I---I don't think I'm ready for more," Shamira managed to get out. The other girls were completely silent now. "But I liked the looking and touching."

"Would you mind if Dad looked at and touched the rest of us?" Saira asked Shamira. There wasn't a hint of teasing in Sarai's voice. Shimara blushed, ducked her head, but shook her head, showing she wouldn't mind.

"I know you two are, well, discovering things," Sarai said, looking over at Gerri and Shahlah. She blushed while asking, and Shahlah and Gerri turned red around. "Would you feel --- how would you feel about all of us...discovering things together?"

The two exchanged a look, and Gerri replied, "That would be okay as long as...you know, limits, and no drawings shared with anyone but us." The last was said with a direct look at Stephen.

"So are you okay with that, Dad?" Sarai said. "Looking, touching and not more? You know, limits? And only if someone wants to be looked at and touched?"

Stephen made a cutting motion with his hand at Shamira's response,"I wasn't asking for more, Shamira, I was telling you how I feel. I'm not telling anyone, or asking anyone to do anything they don't feel totally comfortable with...the no speech was for my benefit more than anyone else. Remember I've been further down a road the four of you are only starting to explore...so I have to remember that."

His eyes widened as Sarai outlined that she, and perhaps others, would want to be looked at and touched by him. He licked his lips somewhat nervously as things expanded in a very unusual way. His smile softened as Shahlah and Gerri blushed, they were cute, and it made him feel warm inside.

Gerri's look was recieved with a firm nod,"No, there is no sharing, I have them in a locked drawer, I have the only key." He didn't go into how much trouble he could get into with the law if his pictures or stories of his 'touching' that had happened already got out to the police.

Finally Sarai's question brought a shrug,"Your bodies, your limits. I'm not going to push anyone to do anything more than what they are comfortable with." He flushed as he looked at Shamira more directly,"I initiated with Shamira, if you find yourself in a situation with me initiating please stop me if you're not comfortable. I....I have been alone for a long time, even when...she....was here I was alone. I forget myself sometimes and it is normal", his eyes slid to Gerri and Shahlah,"For two people who are comfortable for things to progress, and for one of the people to take more initative in moving these things forward. I touched Shamira...and she said she wanted to think about it, so I stopped...she came back though."

He struggled with himself a little more,"What I'm saying is all five of us need to be aware these things do move forward, and be proactive about shutting things down. I'm a toucher, Shahlah knows this. I will put my hands on shoulders, arms, legs....but you need to make sure that you let me know if I cross a boundary."

"So, um, what do we do now?" Gerri asked. "I mean, Professor Ja---Dad," she quickly corrected herself, "Are you working today? Should we talk about all this stuff tomorrow, when we send Hunter off to camp, or what should we do?"

Stephen smiled,"Well, we live, love and kind of feel it out Gerri. I don't have an answer for you. I'm working from home today, but it's also Friday so I can arrange to spread the work over the weekend in down time....and I've got a ton of leave that technically I'm entitled to take thanks to all the..well the life changing events."

Shrugging he remembered that it was not his to control,"What I'm saying is I'm here to talk today, if you need me tomorrow I'm here too. I figure there are something you guys likely want to get off your chest straight away....but some of you may need to marinade a little."

Smiling he looked at the four of them,"What are your schedules like today?"

All the teens began rattling off the things they really needed to do today, from work in their school's robotic lab to start practicing a solo part a few months from now.

"So why don't we just table the current motion until tomorrow, and let everyone get done what the need to get done?" Sarai suggested.

Stephen nodded,"Sounds good....if anything changes you know where I'm at. Means I can get the work done today and be free tomorrow for you guys. Who needs anything done to get ready for school? I can pack lunches almost as good as Sarai."

"Already taken care of," Sarai said. "The rest of you, give Dad a hug and get moving."

Shamira gladly gave Stephen a hug and a quick peck on the lips. Shahlah followed suit and Gerri, after a moment's hesitation, did the same.

"Waters are nice and smooth, Dad," Sarai said, giving Stephen a hug and a peck on the lips as well. "I don't think it's going to be completely smooth sailing from here on out, but I like to think we can at least steer clear of stormy waters."

Stephen accepted the hugs and kisses although Sarai's was a little harder,"Thank you for your help....there was a lot going on I wasn't aware of. See you tonight!"

He was starting to get excited now....there would be a week of just the 5 of them....it would be interesting to see how things developed....very interesting.

That night there was a little...spat, for lack of a better word, between Sarai and Shahlah.

Shahlah had been expecting her little brother to head off to camp on Saturday morning. The FBI agent/soccer den mother had called Sarai to see if she could pick up Hunter on Friday evening, after supper, rather than early Saturday morning, after breakfast. The soccer team had rented a mini-bus for the team to take to and from soccer camp. So at the last minute, she had decided to do a team sleepover at her house.

Sarai had talked to Stephen, of course, and gotten his okay before passing on the okay to the soccer mom/organizer in question. She had even gotten home early to make sure Hunter was ready to go. And Hunter, of course, was excited to hang out with all his friends before they all headed to camp.

Shahlah didn't get home until right before dinner. When Hunter excitedly told everyone about the sleepover before camp, Shahlah was a little taken aback. But she bided her time until Hunter left for the evening. Then she started bringing into question...well, it was hard to understand what she was bringing into question. But it seemed like she felt like she was getting squeezed out of her younger brother's life. She knew she wasn't, of course. Her friends were filling in the gaps made from when her mother had abandoned the family, and her stepfather was trying to fill both roles.

Still, there was resentment there. Not resentment against her friends and stepfather, but rather resentment against the situation that made their actions necessary.

Unfortunately, the resentment was being directed at her friends and stepfather. After five minutes, Shahlah threw up her hands and ran upstairs.

Saira and Gerri ran after her. Shamira remained downstairs.

"Don't worry, Daddy," she said, patting his knee. "I think things are just catching up to her. The events of the last two weeks. We will take care of it. But are you okay?" she asked, those big blue eyes of her full of concern.

Stephen sighed, there was a lot of tension, and he knew where at least some of it was coming from and he watched helplessly as the girls ran upstairs, sitting back in his chair he smiled at Shamira, reaching out to run his hand through her hair and down to her back as he patted it,"There are a lot of things catching up with her, my girl, and they'll catch up with all of us eventually." He gave Shamira a smile and shrugged,"I'm fine, I'm tried of fighting with the people I love the most, because of someone who couldn't love the way she was supposed to."

He chuckled a bit and leaned forward, putting an arm over Shamira's shoulders, still keeping it friendly and nothing more,"And you have to remember that Shahlah is discovering something that is...well not always easy for people to accept. I had the same struggle, I am crossing boundaries that a lot of people discourage actively, and so society's expectations tend to make us expect judgements that aren't there from the people who care about us the most.....and I think there are a lot of feelings that aren't out yet, we've discussed many things..but there is still more lurking undiscovered yet."

Smiling he sighed again, leaning back and letting his hand drop back in his lap,"And how are you feeling, my beautiful girl?"

Shamira used Stephen putting his arm around her to slide into his lap.

"I feel a little sad," she answered, snuggling into Stephen's torso. "I know Shahlah is fighting with us, that she's fighting against someone who isn't here, but it doesn't make it any easier. Still, I think this is good, that she has an opportunity to release the negativity, and to do so with people who want push her away."

Stephen sighed and nodded,"Yes, it's hard for her." His arms slid into holding Shamira easily, his hand sliding down to rest on her rear, the other rested on her knee as he leaned his head against her, he didn't realise how much he'd missed touching her in those few days she'd been more distant.

"It's important that we are there for her, and we support her no matter who or what she chooses to be with. This arrangement will work, and I think her and Gerri will be good for each other. She will survive the specter of her mother because she'll have us there to support her."

Kissing the top of her head he sighed, worrying about his step daughter a little as he held one of her friends in his lap,"This week, without Hunter around, is going to be important for the five of us going forward. There are a lot of things to figure out....but Sarai seems to have a good head for leading us in that."

"Yes she does." Shamira leaned forward to give Stephen a peck on the lips before slipping out of his lap. "I'll go check on Shahlah now. Good night, Daddy. We all love you."

And there she goes again, Stephen smiled at her, not controlling was hard already,"Alright, Shamira, see you tomorrow." Sighing he got up, time for a shower and bed...the next week would be most interesting.

Once he had showered he looked at all his various pictures and smiled before locking them away and heading to sleep. His dreams, unsurprisingly were filled with four girls in sleep shirts alternating between teasing him and fighting with him and each other.

Morning found him surprisingly well rested as he got up and made his way to the kitchen, expecting to find Sarai already busy cooking.

Sarai was cooking blueberry pancakes that morning, with a warmed blueberry syrup and turkey sausage.

She had chosen her panties with care that morning. They weren't particularly skimpy. nor were they the "big girl" or "granny" panties that conservative girls wore everyday, or that Sarai herself preferred to sleep in, particularly when autumn had arrived or winter was approaching.

No, they were just regular, sky blue panties that covered her nether lips and buttocks, but in a flattering rather than overly concealing manner.

Sarai was also wearing an apron that morning. That in and of itself wasn't usual. When she had pancakes or anything else on the griddle, or was cooking something in the pan, she wore an apron, It was a simple white thing that looked like it could have been taken out of a black and white sitcom from the middle of the previous century. It was white, thick, plain, with a bit of lace-like trim, It covered all of Sarai's front from her collarbone, all the way to her knees. It was the kind that one hung over one's neck, then tied behind one's back, around one's waist. There was absolutely nothing sexy about the apron.

Save for the fact that, except for her blue panties, Sarai wasn't wearing anything else.

Sarai's hair was in a loose, sloppy bun on the top of her head, as was her custom when cooking. Her large, firm breasts pushed the apron out just enough that one could see a hint of the side of her breasts. The apron definitely protected Sarai's modesty, at least from the front, but in its protection, it definitely suggested quite a bit.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said, looking back over her shoulder with a bright smile as she flipped a pancake. "Grab yourself a cup of coffee. Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

Back
Top Bottom