Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
Stephen walked into the room and stalled his feet slithering to a halt as his brain fed him information that he was sure wasn't true but half a step more and she turned to look back. A small part of Stephen's brain wanted to hide his reaction but he knew he couldn't hide how he felt, not this soon after thier talk so he didn't hide a single second of his gape or the awe with which he looked her over, slowly and appreciatively and he let out a low murmer of appreciation,"Wow....just...wow..."

He didn't think he came around the counter, walked around her looking at her from all angles and cast a glance upstairs and shook his head as he looked at her again, his hand started towards her and he stopped, meeting her eyes he cleared his throat,"You're an amazing.....wonderful creature....can.....can I touch you...."

Pointing the spatula at Stephen, she stuck her tongue at him and said, "Not until I finish cooking breakfast. Now go grab your coffee and take a seat at the table."

He chuckled at her, his eyes devouring her as he looked her up and down one last time,"Well, someone has learned that sometimes some clothing is sexier than none at all." Moving to get his coffee he almost spilled so busy was he checking her out of the side of his eyes.

Once he was seated he didn't stop either, clearly enjoying the view as he took a sip of his coffee and smiled,"Do the other girls know you're 'dressed' like this? I'll be amused to see thier reactions if they don't"

He certainly was examining her closely but he was keeping an ear on the stairs for the others,"Also.....one day I'm going to bite that tongue of yours....cheekiness suits you."

"I don't think I'll be the one amused," Sarai said with a smirk.

"Good morning, Daddy," a quiet voice said from the bottom of the stairs. Shamira had slid down the stairs silently. Like Sarai, she had chosen her panties to be neither too skimpy nor too large. Her panties were a cobalt blue, that were snug (but not tight) across her hips.

And that was all she was wearing.

Shamira's long dark hair hung down the front of her body to her waist. Some combination of the way Shamira moved and the way she had arranged her hair kept her in place, completely obscuring her breasts. With a shy smile, she took a seat on the opposite end of the table from Stephen.

"Gerri and Shahlah are still asleep," Shamira told Sarai, as the blonde brought in the pancakes and set them down in front of Stephen and Shamira.

"They were still talking when I went to sleep," Sarai said as she took a seat. "I think Shahlah got a lot of stuff worked out."

Stephen turned his head at the greeting, his own words almost to his lips when his eyes took in the sight of Shamira descending the stairs practically nude and he simply froze, his mouth dropping open in amazement his eyes and head following Shamira's progress to the chair opposite him and for a moment he looked like a goldfish, trying to form words as his mouth simply opened and closed.

Eventually the girls spoke to each other and Stephen's brain actually restarted blinking he looked between the two girls and he smiled, almost shyly, blushing somewhat and he shook his head,"Wow...did I miss a no clothes memo...I feel horribly overdressed and its breakfast."

He looked between the two and shook his head a second time, disbelief as he tried to process the beautiful images in front of him,"Never in my life have I been so blessed with beauty....I'm gob smacked.....I don't even know how to react....wow."

He took a sip of his coffee barely tasting it,"Is there more to this plan? Or are you just trying to overload my beauty capacitors...."

Shamira ducked her head and blushed, and even Sarai's cheeks turned pink.

"Well, that is the way to appeal to geek girls like us," she laughed, "Make sure to make comparisons with electronic components. And if you feel you're overdressed for the moment," she added with a shy, winsome smile, "You can feel free to remove your shirt."

Stephen laughed at her words,"Well at least I didn't compare you to electronic components directly.....just explaining you affect on my poor brain." His head turned from one to the other thier request making him chuckle,"I'm afraid it's not going to be as impressive as the pair of you...."

He smiled softly,"But I don't want to be the odd man out." With slow but careful movements as though the pair would run away he unbuttoned his shirt, and slid it off his arms. His chest was clear of hair, just like his head, and while not muscled toned from the various exercises he did. He was a lean whipcord man, never really been muscled and strong and he was in his 50's as he reached up to rub his head,"I'm afraid I dont have hair to use as a curtain either..."

"Do you think we can have a hug, Daddy?" Shamira asked. her eyes focused on her plate. "After we finish breakfast, I mean?"

Sarai paused mid-bite, a small little smile on her face as she waited to see what Stephen's answer would be.

Stephen looked at his food and grinned like a school boy, glancing at Sarai, then he forced a modicum of seriousness on his face and nodded,"Absolutely, Shamira, whatever you would like.....you know I can't refuse you."

Especially not in her current state of dress, he glanced at Sarai again, he hadn't missed the we in there. These two had been plotting, he seemed to be eating just a touch faster than he was before now....almost emulating his son in attempting to inhale the food.

"That was when we finish breakfast, Daddy, not when you finish it," Sarai said with a laugh, seeming to emphasize the last syllable of the word "Daddy."

"Is it too late for breakfast then," a voice asked from the stairs. Gerri was standing at the bottoms of the stairs, her long red hair hanging loosely behind her. Like Shamira and Sarai, she had choses to wear sensible, but not too sensible panties. She was wearing a shirt that resembled the classic Spiderman costume. But Gerri's top barely covered her large breasts, which stood high and proud on her chest. And, in fact, the bottom of that firm bosom could be seen.

It was obvious that Gerri was feeling very shy under Stephen's gaze, particularly by the way her legs were pressed together, her shoulders scrunched and her arms wrapped tightly around her own body. Nevertheless, she made her way to the table, taking a seat.

"Never too late," Sarai said, standing up to get Gerri a plate of pancakes, "And after breakfast, we are all giving Daddy a hug. But only after everyone has finished breakfast," she added, sticking her tongue at Stephen.

"Shahlah was still asleep," Gerri said, as she took a bite of the stack pancakes Sarai set down in front of her. "She looked really peaceful. I think she's been bottling stuff up for the last couple of weeks, and finally had a chance to get it all out."

Stephen gave Sarai a look, an impish smile curling up his lips as he nodded, before he could say something cheeky his eyes slid up to the voice on the stairs and he was going to allow his gaze to linger on what was, well, a very impressive specimen of the female body but he saw her reaction and turned his gaze to Sarai as he grinned,"You planning on keeping the apron on while you eat?" His eyes trailed down to what the apron covered before he stuck his tongue out to her as well.

Chuckling to himself he listened to what Gerri said and smiled, a softer gentler smile and looked her right in the eyes, as difficult as that was with her shirt like it was and smiled,"Thank you for being there for her, she really needed someone, and you're someone who can relate and was involved without being..well...directly involved with her mother. I appreciate it more than I can express."

He stood and reached across to squeeze the red head's hand and gave her a smile before more slowly eating his pancakes, of course the thought that occurred to him was that this was day 1 of 7....and they were starting early. He gave Sarai and Shamira more obvious apprasing glances, but kept his eyes a little more subtle when it came to checking out Gerri. A small worm in his mind wondering what exactly Shahlah would be wearing.

"And pancakes left?" Shahlah said sleepily as she made her way down the stairs.

"I can cook another batch right away," Sarai said, standing up. Shahlad nodded as she made her way down the stairs.

Shahlah nodded sleepily and brushed the hair out of her eyes. She had chosen deep rose panties, with a matching tube top reminiscent of the one Jasmine wore in Aladdin. The rose top just hinted at translucent, with a hint of a hint of the shape of Shahlah's dark nipples just barely, almost but not quite visible. Depending on how the light struck her as she came down the stairs.

There was a certain bashfulness to her actions, though it had nothing to do with her attire (or lack of it).

Shahlah took a seat at the opposite side of the table from Stephen, sandwiched between Shamira and Gerri.

"I, uh, would like to apologize to everyone for my behavior last night," she said, as Sarai put a plate of pancakes before her. "I think...you don't know, I don't know what I was thinking, but I shouldn't have taken it out on all out you."

Again Stephen's eyes were drawn to the stairs, and again he was not disappointed, in fact he was highly appreciative, the contrast between the rose top and her darker skin underneath not only tantalized the man he was, but also appealed to the artist inside of him and the look he gave her as she came down the stairs was part oogle, part artistic appraisal as he considered the challenges of drawing that, her skin always, always drew him in. The other girls were pretty, Shahlah was fascinating,"That shirt brings out the shades of your skin....." He gushed just a little, stopping himself as he tried to contain his stares for a moment.

He stopped and brought a smile to his lips as she apologized and shook his head,"Shahlah, we have all been through a lot, I behaved badly, you're entitled to have a little slip up now and again. We're hear, as Sarai will no doubt tell you, to get through this together, where it's safe and you are surrounded by those that love you. Enjoy your breakfast, Sarai has outdone herself.....and you all look outstandingly beautiful today."

Grinning at Sarai,"See, no electronic comparison this time."

"Well, we owe Dad a hug when we get through eating," Sarai told Shahlah, then grinned, "Though not before we wash our hands and face. Seriously, it's impossible to eat pancakes without getting a little sticky."

Stephen snickered, looking at his own hands,"Yes....apparently if you try and eat as fast as Hunter you get it all over your fingers...bad on me for that." He did as he was told, of course, eating his food washing his hands, although he did make a comment about being treated like Hunter before he did it, and then he stood at the head of the table apparently awaiting a bevy of hugs from some scantily clad beauties.

It amused him that the kinds of hugs he planned on handing out was different for each of them, Shahlah would be a more normal fatherly hug, Gerri would likely be more friendly, although he wasn't sure how he was going to manage that with the bottom of her bosom hanging our as deliciously as it did. Shamira and Sarai would certainly be getting.....different hugs...especially since they were topless, and so was he. He smiled thinking, maybe just a little too hard, about the various things he would feel and see.

"We gotta wash her hands too. And faces. Maybe even brush our teeth, in case some of the hugs get friendly," Sarai added, which got shrieks of protests and giggles as the girls ran upstairs, all of whom (and especially Shamira) managed to keep themselves covered while they did so.

Stephen chuckled, but again took her advice, this was starting to sound like a group make out session and he was interested to see where mistress Sarai was taking this. Brushing his teeth as well and ending up sitting in the family room on a couch, waiting for the ladies...four girls, one bathroom, it would take awhile.

The four girls came down the stairs, giggling nervously as they lined up a few feet in front of Stephen..

"So which one of us should go first?" Gerri asked, clearly the most nervous.

"We could let Daddy choose," Sarai said, a smirk on her face.

"Oh don't be mean," Shahlah countered.

"Moi?" Sarai asked innocently.

"Tu," Shahlah answered. "Because no matter who he picks, you'll tease him relentlessly about it."

"True," Sarai admitted. "So, any suggestions, Daddy?"

Last edited:
Stephen smirked as the girls lined up, he wasn't a 100% sure what to expect here but he had been a parent for long enough to know how to deal with things like this.

"Trying to get me to pick favourites, Sarai? You know that I've been a parent for a little while....arrange yourself in age order, you can't blame me for the random events of your birthdate, oldest to youngest."

He watched with great interest as they arranged themselves, both on how they did it and also just because they were so fun to watch dressed as they were.

Once they were arranged he started with the oldest and hugged his way down the line, enjoying what each hug brought and taking whatever each girl decided their hug was going to be.

They decided how far these things went.

Sarai had a look that combined surprise and amusement at Stephen's decision that allowed him to sidestep her "trap."

"Awww, you're no fun," she said in a mock pout, before laughing.

As it happened, Gerri was first, being the only nineteen year old in the room. She nervously put her arms to her side, letting Stephen wrap his arms around her. She hesitantly put her arms around him for a few seconds, before stepping back, her face now as red as her hair.

Sarai was next, having been the first to turn eighteen among the original three. Keeping her apron on, she gave Stephen a wicked grin as she slipped out of her panties. Though her front was still covered, her tight butt was fully exposed. She let Stephen hug her normally for a few seconds, before reaching behind her and pushing his hands down until he cupped her bottom. She made a soft little moaning sound at the feel of his hands, before stepping out of his embrace. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily, but there was also a hint of mischief sparkling in her eyes.

Shahlah was next. With her, there was no drama. She just stepped into Stephen's hug and sleepily laid her head on his shoulder. "Sorry about...well, last night and everything else," she said, giving Stephen a quick squeeze before stepping out of his hug.

Shamira, who had only turned eighteen a couple of months ago, watched as Stephen stepped away from Shahlah and moved toward her. As he stepped in front of her, she lifted her hands up to brush her hair behind her, exposing her breasts for the second time to Stephen. They were large, firm and stood high and proud on her chest. The slightly smallish red brown nipples that capped them were hard, from a combination of exposure and excitement, and pointed straight forward.

She stepped into Stephen's hug, pressing her breasts into his body as she let him wrap his arms around her. After a few moments, she stepped back, then surprised everyone when she lifted Stephen's hands and put them firmly on her breasts.

"I don't think that qualifies as a hug," Sarai observed wryly.

"I don't care," Shamira said, keeping her hands over Stephen's, encouraging him to massage her breasts.

Stephen smirked at Sarai and gave her a wink,"Must be all the smart girls I'm around, it's rubbing off on me."

Stephen was very well behaved, hugging Gerri and murmuring in her ear,"Thanks again for help with Shay." He gave her a smile, reached up and brushed the side of her red face before moving on to Sarai.

He watched Sarai remove her panties, his eyebrow rising very slowly as she slid the off to one said,"Oh my...." he almost whispered as he pulled her into a hug, all these beautiful girls and now one of them was naked but for a single knot. When she moved his hands he leaned in and nuzzled her neck, his fingers digging ever so slightly into her rear end as he pushed her hips against his just for a fraction of a second. He grinned at her, noting the spark and enjoying it, she was always fun to tease and play with and nothing had changed now there was less clothing to deal with.

Pulling his stepdaughter into his arms, it was by far the most normal, and hardest hug as though he wanted to show her his love through the strength of his arms, he kissed the top of her head and smiled,"As long as we're together, Shahlah we'll get through it."

Shamira was the one he was both dreading, and the most excited about, he feared if you gave this girl too long to think about something she'd put together a plan and he was not disappointed. She brushed back her hair and his intake of breath was audible to all four girls, and he leaned into the hug with her, she didn't have to move his hand, one hand slid down to cup her rear all of her own, although what happened after the hug stunned him somewhat.

His hands were placed on firm, young breasts and his head turned at Sarai's words, and then turned back to look at Shamira a smile curling up the corner of his lips as he nodded,"It's your choice....." His fingers on the one hand sunk into the firm flesh, testing it like he couldn't believe it, the other hand slid to the side, the thumb stroking gently over her nipple and his eyes rose from her beautiful, magnificent breasts to those vulnerable blue eyes and he slowly leaned in, his face flushed and pressed his lips against hers.

It was just lips against lips, but his hands shifted yet again, both of them grasping her firm orbs with a stronger grip as he didn't end the kiss, just letting his tongue tease her lips ever so briefly and then pulling back. Becoming aware of the others, he steadfastly didn't look at them, his face blushing almost enough to rival Gerri's.....and he certainly didn't remove his hands but looked at Shamira and said softly,"Thank you."

It appeared his hands weren't going to move unless she let them, they were very happy where they were, the one hand drifting off to the side of her breasts and caressing the nipple again as he simply gazed in her eyes.

The other teens were stunned with what was happening, but none of them were looking away.

Shimara gave Stephen a small little smile before she reached her hands behind his head to draw his head down to her breasts.

Stephen didn't hesitate, his head dropping, his hand sliding down to cup her rear, the other continuing to fondle the breast on the one side as his lips parted, his tongue snaking out to trace around her aureola, before flickering out to tease her nipple before his lips latched around it, his eyes closing as he just let his hands explore, one on the breast the other tracing the line of her panties along her rear.

His lips and tongue teasing the nipple he had selected as his target, there was nothing but Shamira and her hands guiding his progress in discovering her body, and her discovery of her own body.

Shamira said something in Chinese as soon as Stephen's mouth made contact with her flesh. Whatever it was she said, it must have been a note of approval. Shamira's head fell back as she made a noise that was somewhere between a gasp and a moan.

Shamira let Stephen suckle at her breast for a few minutes, encouraging him to take as much of her flesh into his mouth as possible, before she reluctantly pushed him away.

When she did, the beatific smile on her face showed that she had clearly enjoyed the experience.

The other teens just watched in stunned silence, before Sarai managed to say something.

"Shamira, would you mind if the rest of us take a turn?" she asked.

The blue eyed Asian nodded, still flushed and breathing heavily. Finally she managed to answer, "If that's okay with Daddy."

Stephen was easily encouraged, gorging himself on the full breast of the young girl, his fingers digging into her rear just a little as he began to get into it, and then she slowly pushed him away. It was the hardest thing he had ever done, his face blushing crimson as he dared to glance at the others in their silence the audience only making his own emotions stronger and more powerful but the look on Shamira's face was worth every shred of embarrassment although that feeling was shredded by Sarai's question.

Blinking his eyes traveled along the line of girls, wondering what exactly he had gotten himself into, but they turned to Shamira and her beautiful blue eyes and he smiled at her answer before looking at the other girls and letting a small shrug escape him,"I'm not going to refuse any of you, not anything you may desire.....but only those who want it." Whatever it may be at this moment, his flannel pants were doing a rather terrible job of hiding his own enjoyment, if his flushed features and heavy breathing didn't give it away.

He ran a hand over his chest, a little self consciously as he tried to determine how to sort through all his feelings, and still keep his neutrality firm, trying to sound less like he was someone taking money for things he smiled softly,"Who would like to be next?" He wasn't even sure if Gerri and Shahlah were going to want to do this, but he had been sincere in his words, he was available for whichever of the four girls wanted him, and whatever they wanted him for.

Back
Top Bottom