Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

Suzu

Johan cries out in pain as his shoulder is twisted, and he's left holding it on the couch. "H-Have you taken leave of your senses?! You could have broken my arm!" As he catches his breath, he sees what you're doing. "I think you may have misinterpreted the situation. I do not yield. Do you not think my father has not tried countless times to curb my 'eccentricities', as he calls them? That my every adviser has not attempted to change the way I live? Giving in to others is not in my nature. You may have brute strength, but that is not the same thing as true power." As the prince finishes lecturing you, he notices the glint in your eye, as well as your muscles, and a hint of concern creeps into his voice. "I think you should take a step back, and recognize what you're doing. You wouldn't want to do anything you might regret, would you?"

Johan takes 8 Stress from being hurt. And it seems the Master isn't submissive at all. However, in this situation, you can roll normally against the Master if you want. He rolled a 9 for Affection to try to convince you to stop, if you want to roll to keep going. This decision will impact the story.

Suzu

Johan cries out in pain as his shoulder is twisted, and he's left holding it on the couch. "H-Have you taken leave of your senses?! You could have broken my arm!" As he catches his breath, he sees what you're doing. "I think you may have misinterpreted the situation. I do not yield. Do you not think my father has not tried countless times to curb my 'eccentricities', as he calls them? That my every adviser has not attempted to change the way I live? Giving in to others is not in my nature. You may have brute strength, but that is not the same thing as true power." As the prince finishes lecturing you, he notices the glint in your eye, as well as your muscles, and a hint of concern creeps into his voice. "I think you should take a step back, and recognize what you're doing. You wouldn't want to do anything you might regret, would you?"

Johan takes 8 Stress from being hurt. And it seems the Master isn't submissive at all. However, in this situation, you can roll normally against the Master if you want. He rolled a 9 for Affection to try to convince you to stop, if you want to roll to keep going. This decision will impact the story.

Suzu didn't get off of Johan, but she stopped what she was doing just as her hand clamped around his dick. Her head cocked to one side like a curious dog. "Don't you wanna, like... try it? I like being rough with people in bed. Maybe that's where we're related." She laughed at that last part.

Favor - 6
Stress - 0/10

Maids' Quarters

Meanwhile the last maid to get up from her bed was Ellie. Barely half awake raised her body as her eyes scan for a clock. Once she saw it Ellie already knew she had missed several tasks up to breakfast. The thought of going back to sleep crossed her mind, but she was a maid now so she had to do something.

Forcing herself out of her bed, Ellie began start her day. Though anyone who saw her would see that she wasn't fully awake as she walked around naked as she did her morning routine. From brushing her teeth to having something that could be called breakfast.

When Eleanor walked in the maid's quarters she would see Ellie standing in the middle of the room. For a moment should open her eyes seeing who was in front of her before closing them again. "Morning Eleanor" she replied before letting out a yawn.

Suzu

Johan seems to calm down a little, though his manhood remains unresponsive for the moment. "I suppose you're not aware of the main family's traditions. During each prince's schooling, the academy they attend is instructed to treat them no differently than anyone else. This tradition is intended to teach one how to relate to one's future subjects on equal terms, and build respect between the people and their future king. Unfortunately, when it came to be my turn, the current crop of young nobles took it upon themselves to instead try to turn their eventual ruler into one who is easily controlled through an extensive regimen of systematic abuse. So, yes, I have 'tried' being powerless, and I have no taste for it."

"However," the prince continues. "If all you want is to be rough with me, to claw and bite and scream, then by all means, do so. You may tie me up, pin me down, whatever you wish. However, understand that you do it all for me. We can have sex in any manner you enjoy, so long as you understand that I am the one in control. You may be the 'top bitch', but I own the kennel."

The Master lays down terms: you can go as wild as you want, but he's still holding the leash. He also makes another Seduction attempt, using Affection, getting a whopping 18.

Suzu

Johan seems to calm down a little, though his manhood remains unresponsive for the moment. "I suppose you're not aware of the main family's traditions. During each prince's schooling, the academy they attend is instructed to treat them no differently than anyone else. This tradition is intended to teach one how to relate to one's future subjects on equal terms, and build respect between the people and their future king. Unfortunately, when it came to be my turn, the current crop of young nobles took it upon themselves to instead try to turn their eventual ruler into one who is easily controlled through an extensive regimen of systematic abuse. So, yes, I have 'tried' being powerless, and I have no taste for it."

"However," the prince continues. "If all you want is to be rough with me, to claw and bite and scream, then by all means, do so. You may tie me up, pin me down, whatever you wish. However, understand that you do it all for me. We can have sex in any manner you enjoy, so long as you understand that I am the one in control. You may be the 'top bitch', but I own the kennel."

The Master lays down terms: you can go as wild as you want, but he's still holding the leash. He also makes another Seduction attempt, using Affection, getting a whopping 18.

Suzu seemed to consider his words. She had just wanted to change the dynamic of their relationship, perhaps to get leverage, or for her own amusement, whatever. She was definitely stronger than him, that much was obvious, so she could force herself on him if she wanted. But thinking about it, she realized he was right: Johan had this werebitch by the leash.

Suzu's bandaged hand released Johan's cock, and she slid off his lap. She had the look of a scolded dog. "Sorry, Master. I'm really stupid to try pulling that sorta thing on you. I'll, um... I'll accept whatever punishment you have in mind." Cowed by the circumstance, Suzu was now demure and compliant.

Suzu tried to pit her Will against Johan's efforts! (1d6 x Will 4 = 8)

Suzu

Johan smiles, seeing your understanding. "I'm glad you see things my way. Now that you fully comprehend the nature of our relationship, get back in my lap and do exactly what you'd just been planning to do. Just, try not to break anything." The prince starts getting hard as he beckons for you to ravish him, clearly excited by your aggression, now that it's been tempered with submission.

Gain 7 Favor for creating a nice atmosphere with the Master.

Suzu

Johan smiles, seeing your understanding. "I'm glad you see things my way. Now that you fully comprehend the nature of our relationship, get back in my lap and do exactly what you'd just been planning to do. Just, try not to break anything." The prince starts getting hard as he beckons for you to ravish him, clearly excited by your aggression, now that it's been tempered with submission.

Gain 7 Favor for creating a nice atmosphere with the Master.

"'Kay," she said in a soft, demure voice, and climbed back onto the sofa. After pulling Johan's pants off completely, Suzu pushed his legs up. That's when she pulled his cock between his thighs, and slipped it under her skirt where it sank into something warm, wet, and tight. Suzu took hold of his legs with her bandaged hands, and to someone watching it would've looked like the roles were reversed, and that she was the one humping him.

"There we go. You like that?" Suzu's confidence started to return as she fake-humped her master, each thrust actually sending him deeper inside of her.

Suzu

Johan smirks, deciding to egg you on, as he begins breathing heavily. "That's pretty good, but you should know, Irin was rougher than this. And here I thought you were a big, scary 'Alpha'. Go on, little wolf. Fuck me." His cock throbs inside of you, an indication of his pleasure. He pulls his shirt up, revealing his smooth, slender body, looking to encourage you further.

Suzu flashed her fanged grin again. "Irin was rougher? Don't bullshit me. She's a subby bitch." She 'humped' harder, pushing Johan's legs apart to lean over him like they were in the missionary position. Her hand shot out to cover his mouth and squeeze his cheeks. "Don't make me get a strapon and fuck you for real, little man. Blink three times if that's what you want."

Suzu

Johan doesn't blink in response to your offer, but instead wraps his legs around your waist the way he'd felt countless women do to him in the past. He starts lightly licking at the palm of your hand as he moans into it, not holding any noise back. One of the prince's hands comes up to tug at the front of your dress, seeking access to your breasts.

Suzu

Johan doesn't blink in response to your offer, but instead wraps his legs around your waist the way he'd felt countless women do to him in the past. He starts lightly licking at the palm of your hand as he moans into it, not holding any noise back. One of the prince's hands comes up to tug at the front of your dress, seeking access to your breasts.
"Aw, that's a shame. I think you'd love getting pegged by a shorter girl." Keeping Johan's mouth covered as if she was tired of hearing him speak, Suzu's other hand pulled the top of her uniform down until a pair of firm handfuls of breasts were revealed. "Perverted little fuck. You like just wanna cop some free feels while I hump you, huh?"

It was harder to keep the pleasure of out her voice. The longer and harder she fucked him, the faster she breathed, and the wetter and hotter she felt around Johan's cock. "I wanna leash you so bad," she said through gritted canines. Her fingers felt hard and sharp as they raked over his chest, as though her bandages hid a set of claws. "Did Irin do this?" Sucking in her cheeks, Suzu spat a wad of hot saliva onto Johan's face. "Drink your tea with that, cuzzie."

Irin tilts her head as the master assigns her to be Kiera's assistant, but doesn't say anything. She felt like she had to apologize to her for what she was doing now, so she didn't really mind being told that she would be her assistant. Then, once she realizes Johan was done, she quickly lets go of Kiera's hair. She nods once more when the prince repeats her assignment, then looks at Kiera, wondering how she'd react to it.

Kiera's first task for Irin was to grab her some booze and a mop, two very reasonable requests given how she'd just spit out the master's cum. She seemed quite angry, so Irin wasted no time as she got up to grab something to drink and a mop. Before she could, however, Suzu stepped in, grabbing Irin and Kiera's collars and dragging them to the kitchen...

There, Irin is mostly ignored as the two have a short back-and-forth, with Irin mostly being only mentioned but not talked to directly. She takes the opportunity to fix her dress, waiting for either of them to address her directly, her face red from all the things the two say about her while she's in earshot. Once Suzu finally leaves for the study, Irin turns to Kiera.

"I... um... I'm really sorry for moving your head like that..." She says, sheepishly looking down at the floor. "Is there anything I can do for you to apologize?"

As Suzu left, Kiera remained leaning against the wall as Suzu left. She takes one more sip of the alcohol before putting it away. She looks at Irin and says, "Yeah. Stop bringing it up. It pisses me off. Now both of us are maids and I plan to keep my promise to be the best there was. Let's go do whatever chores Master Di-" Kiera was about to call Johan another insult but stopped herself since with how Irin is his 'Pet' she might rat on her. "-Johan wants us to do and be done for the day. At least until it's time to make lunch or whatever." She stands straight and moves near the door. Turning back to Irin and says, "grab cleaning supplies for two people. Let's head out see what we can clean up."

Suzu

Your Master reaches up and begins fondling your tits skillfully, kneading and massaging the soft flesh in a steady rhythm. He growls, pulling you in closer with his legs as you talk about wanting to leash him, at once urging you onward and reminding you of your place. Similarly, Johan responds to your spitting by pinching your nipples, hard. Still, his cock is throbbing faster and faster, showing that he doesn't entirely dislike what you're doing, either. Another good indication is when he groans pleasurably at your fingers scratching at his chest, his torso arching slightly into your touch.

After a girly yelp, Suzu laughed in triumph as her nipples were abused. Johan was rewarded with her soft tongue running over his face. "C'mon, admit it: you wanna get fucked good." Johan's body shook with how fast and hard she humped him. Her expression was crazed--every inch of Johan's cock could be felt in her tight pussy, no matter how wet she got.

Suzu released her grip on his mouth, but only for her hand to strike his face in a slap--thankfully her bandages kept her claws from hurting him--before tightening around his throat. "Bitch, you better cum inside me, or I'll peg you in your fucking sleep."

Suzu

Johan gasps back, despite your grip on his throat, "You'd better... take it all... you filthy whore.... If you let one drop... go to waste... you'll spend the next month... having to get off... just from eating ass...." As he counters your threat, your Master's cock explodes inside you, pumping you full of hot, sticky sperm, in long, powerful jets. His legs tighten their grip, doing their best to force you down hard on his cock, and he pinches your nipples even harder in the throes of orgasm, payback for slapping him.

Master's load GET! You gain 16 Favor for fucking your Master for the first time!

Suzu let out another squeal. As Johan's cum filled her tiny body, her tongue lolled out, and her eyes were half-closed, like a dog getting her belly scratched. "Oh, fuck... That's a lot of cum..."

Digging her hips against Johan's until the torrent stops, Suzu finally let go of him to get off. Sweat made her exposed olive skin glisten. As she tried to slip off Johan's cock, his cum seeped out of her. "One of these days I'm gonna get my way," she said as she tried to catch her breath.

Suzu

As Johan fills his lungs with air, and catches his breath, he sits up, straightening himself out. "Good girl, Suzu," he says. "Now, get on your knees and clean my cock, then I'll give you some feedback on your performance. You did a very good job being my wild bitch, but I've got just a couple notes for future reference. Then, we can discuss your future here at the mansion. It might be nice to have someone like you disciplining the others."

By the way, since the Master's Seduced you, you recover enough Stress from that intimate contact to bring you back to zero because however you want to represent it, he made your heart go doki-doki.

Suzu was on her knees before he could finish. Like a magnet, her mouth gravitated to his cock, and in no time her head bobbed on his lap. It was as though he didn't just cum, and she was trying to coax another orgasm out of him even after it was cleaned.

Suzu

It isn't long before Johan's cock is hard again, stiffening back up in your mouth. Still sensitive from his previous orgasm, the prince just lays back and enjoys it, and it's only a few minutes before his balls tighten and his shaft tenses, squirting a second load of sperm into your mouth. It seems Johan enjoys your attentions, as this load, despite being his fifth of the day, remains quite large. The flavor betrays your Master's love of imported fruit, particularly pineapple.

Gain 3 Favor for getting another serving of cream out of Master's balls.

Suzu opens her mouth to show Johan his work before swallowing all down in a single gulp. Her makeup was thoroughly smeared, and ran down her cheeks, but her predatory smile betrayed the boundless well of energy within her. "Thanks for the load, cuzzie." Picking up her g-string from the floor, Suzu pulled it back by its band to launch it like a slingshot at Johan. "Keep those. I hear you like souvenirs."

Meanwhile the last maid to get up from her bed was Ellie. Barely half awake raised her body as her eyes scan for a clock. Once she saw it Ellie already knew she had missed several tasks up to breakfast. The thought of going back to sleep crossed her mind, but she was a maid now so she had to do something.

Forcing herself out of her bed, Ellie began start her day. Though anyone who saw her would see that she wasn't fully awake as she walked around naked as she did her morning routine. From brushing her teeth to having something that could be called breakfast.

When Eleanor walked in the maid's quarters she would see Ellie standing in the middle of the room. For a moment should open her eyes seeing who was in front of her before closing them again. "Morning Eleanor" she replied before letting out a yawn.

Entering the maids quarters, Eleanor found that she wasn't even mad as she walked in on the final member of their little maid group in the nude. Instead she was just kind of disappointed. It made one wonder how she had passed all the qualifications to even get this job, if she was like this. Were they just out of candidates or something?

But with her emotions high and the message from Johan in her mind, she knew what to do. "Oh, you're awake already. That makes this easier," she remarked. Ellie had no idea what was about to come next.

Striding forward, Eleanor came up to Ellie with a serious expression. But that was merely a prelude, as the sleepy maid would be subjected to a sharp thwack courtesy of a tensed middle finger. Delivered directly to the forehead, it would result in a stinging pain that would be exaggerated by the initial impact. Hopefully that would put some life back into her.

Suzu

Johan smiles as he catches the g-string. "Good girl, I think I will keep these. Now, as to my notes, come here, and lay across my lap for me. There are just a couple of minor points I need to properly impress upon you, if you wish to behave like that regularly." The prince pats his knee, beckoning you over.

Suzu's face scrunched, and her throat emitted a low growl. She knew good and well what was going to happen, but she laid across his lap as she was told. Her skirt was long enough to cover her bare butt.

Maid's quarters with Eleanor
Favor - 6
Stress - 0/10

When Eleanor came closer to the sleeping maid she would fine herself being wrapped around by Ellie's arms. Ellie pulled the other maid in closer into her nude body, but once Eleanor hit Ellie's forehead that it woke her up and pulled the other maid's head to her cleavage.

Ellie started to yell that she was awake repeatly as she looked around her surrounding. After a moment Ellie calmed down and saw Eleanor in her grasp. "Hey there you enjoying using me as a pillow?" She let go of other maid. "So what did I missed?" She asked as she began to gather her maid uniform and dress herself up.

Holding back a sigh, Eleanor began to struggle in Ellie's grip as she found herself trapped in the equivalent of a bear hug. At least it didn't last long once Ellie had calmed down, so that was good. They wouldn't want this becoming any more awkward than it already was.

Straightening herself a bit once she was released, Eleanor returned to normal and only glared slightly at the other girl. "You missed breakfast. Ours and the Masters. Considering he slept in too, that's a feat. He told me to impress on you that you should at least try to be awake and functional before he is. It can't really be that difficult."

Back
Top Bottom