Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

Irin

Johan lays still for a long moment, recovering from your pleasurable onslaught. When he catches his breath, he gives you a satisfied look. "You did very well, Irin," he says, remembering your name. "However, I suppose I shouldn't keep everyone waiting all day. Come, attend me." Working his way out from under you, he moves over to his vanity, and waits for you start brushing his hair and generally getting him prettied up for the day.

Irin smiles as Johan praises her, getting off of him to help him get out from underneath her. Sure, she'd like to spend more time with the master, but she knew there were other things to attend to, and right now, it was his hair that needed Irin's attention. Wasting little time on getting dressed herself - simply putting her dress on hastily - she quickly moves to follow the prince, grabbing the hair brush and waiting for him to sit down at the vanity.

"Of course, Master Johan~" Irin says cheerfully, giving her master a big smile.

Once the master sits down, Irin begins her work, happily brushing the master's hair. She enjoyed tending to him, and despite being a bit tired, their intimacy had seemingly put the maid in a good mood, as she begins to hum a cheerful tune as she brushes Johan's hair, getting him ready for the day.

Now watch as she absolutely flops at the dressing part

Irin

The Master quite enjoys your brushing, as you deftly manage to avoid tugging on a single knot or pressing the brush too roughly against his scalp. He does knit his brow a little, however. "I quite liked your state of dress a moment ago. Return to it until after breakfast. I should like the others to know what they can expect if they serve me well. And don't worry if you... drip. The others can clean up after you for the time being." While his words are said kindly, the prince is projecting a mildly ominous aura, clearly fully aware of how the other maids will respond to such preferential treatment being shown.

One his hair is clean, he steps behind a changing screen near his wardrobe, and gestures for you to approach. "Select an outfit from my wardrobe. I trust you'll find one appealing to my tastes."

Roll to play dress-up!

Irin continues to happily brush the master's hair, only to slowly fall silent and go rather red as she realizes exactly what Johan was asking of her. Johan didn't just mean for her to stop wearing underwear, but it seemed like he also wanted her to dress in a bit more of a... revealing manner. The idea sent a shiver through the maid's body as she realizes that she'll probably get plenty of glares from the other maids... Yet, the master asked for it, and who was Irin to refuse a prince's request?

"O...of course, Master." Irin says as she finishes her brushing, taking a moment to adjust her state of dress to reflect Johan's wishes, opening up her dress as per his request before following him, heading towards his wardrobe as per his request to pick out something for him to wear...

I swear, Irin is way too good at affection rolls

Taking a few moments to think, Irin browses the clothes in the wardrobe for a moment. At first she considers a fancy suit, but then remembers that the master has a more... laid-back attitude. Instead, she decides to pick out something more on the comfortable side. A comfortable shirt with a light brown, almost reddish colour, accompanied by some jeans and a comfortable black vest. Nodding to herself, Irin takes her choice to the prince. "Something like this, perhaps, master?"

Irin

Johan pats your head gently as you present the outfit, and begins putting it on. When he's changed, he says, "Yes, this shall do well enough. Oh, and let me just fix that." He adjusts your dress' opening to more fully expose your breasts, taking the chance to fondle them once more while he does so. "That's better. Now, come along, Irin, my breakfast awaits." He then starts off toward the dining room.

Irin smiles happily as the Master pats her head, something about the gesture making her feel happy and loved. Irin had several reasons to be happy at this point, especially because Johan seemed to be very pleased with her.

As the prince takes a moment to adjust Irin's dress to his liking, she begins to blush more, her breasts now being laid bare for all to see. She lets out a soft moan as the master plays with them for a moment, still not particularly used to being touched like that.

As Johan tells Irin to come along, she nods, quickly following behind the master as he leaves the room, following him to the dining room as she tries to keep herself from making eye contact with anyone but the master. Her face red from embarrassment from her current state of dress, but she was also smiling, as she knew this was making the master happy.

Everyone

As Prince Johan enters the dining room, Irin in tow, he looks over the table, scrutinizing the maids' handiwork. "Ah, good, you managed to get the table set properly. I had feared for just a moment that I might have heard a distant crash while I was... 'getting ready'. Now, one of you bring out my breakfast, if you please." He takes a smallish chair placed inconspicuously by the wall of the dining room, and places it next to his own, more regal seat. The second chair is considerably shorter, such that anyone sitting in it would find their chin roughly level with the table, and Johan's lap temptingly close. "Irin will be sitting next to me for the duration of breakfast, while the rest of you attend to us. If any of you fouled up, you'll find yourself attending to me personally in recompense."

As the rest of the mansion has eaten breakfast hours ago, Johan does not bother telling the maids to prepare food for Irin.

If you wish to suck up to Johan at this point, don't bother with dice, just roleplay it.

Irin squirms as she enters the dining room behind the prince, well aware that a lot of the maids will be looking at her given her state of dress and the loud moan Johan made earlier. Wordlessly, she watches as Johan sets another chair down next to his own. With a smile and a blush, Irin takes the seat as instructed, then remains silent as she looks around, realizing her head barely comes up above the table. Still, she doesn't complain. After all, the master asked for it, and Irin wanted to make him happy, so she sat as instructed, wondering whether anyone would say anything about her.

As Suzu finished helping Elenor clean the table and lay the plates, Kiera walks up behind her and hits her on the back in a rough, yet absolutely friendly manner. It was clear that she did not intend to put as much force in the slap as she did. She says to Suzu, "Great work girl. I don't know about you guys but I think all of us maids should stick together. Regardless of how any of us feel towards the prince, we're his maids after all and we should look out for each other and focus on doing our jobs more than anything else. Let's keep up the good work and be the best maids this sorry mansion has ever seen."

Then with everything done she steps back to admire everything before deciding on a spot close to a wall to stand in. As soon as she takes her place, the prince arrives followed by a very lewd looking Irin. Kiera's eye twitches a little at the sight of everything. She then feels an anger building up in her towards both the prince and Irin. A portion of that anger was born from jealousy but Kiera would never acknowledge her own attraction towards the prince. So the other sources of the anger: disgust and disappointment; took center stage in her mind. She felt that the way Irin was dressed and the chair she was told to sit on was demeaning of her. Kiera wouldn't say it in the open since she needed her job but she thought the prince to be a bit of an idiot and she knew he was a horndog of sorts. In spite of this knowledge, she just didn't imagine him acting this way: making near nonexistent efforts to hide the fact that he had fucked his maid and then telling her to sit on a tiny chair as if she were some kind of pet.

A portion of that anger was directed towards Irin too, thanks to her jealousy that she wouldn't admit to. "That slut Irin probably enjoys being his bitch. It would be fitting of someone like her: no self respect or standards. She likes being pathetic and acting like a pet."

Kiera takes a deep breath. On the streets, Kiera would always try to stay true to her word. Here it was no different. She said she wanted to be a good maid and work together with the others as a unit instead of fighting each other for the dumb prince. With an annoyed look on her face, she quietly moves forward to bring out the prince's breakfast in front of him like he asked. She tries to do her job the best she can but she isn't trying to suck up to the prince. She keeps her mouth clammed shut while she works.

it took some work, but with the power of the two maids combined they were finished in no time. Now it was just a matter of waiting for the Master to arrive and hoping that he had not noticed what had happened earlier. That would be quite awkward after all, especially with the inspiring speech.

She managed to keep from yelping at the sudden swat, though there was a small jump. Instead she settled for rolling her eyes a bit. It was just a table after all, there was no need to go overboard with the praise. "Right," she agreed with Kiera as the other maid arrived. She was getting calmer, looking more to the future than what had just happened. After all, how far could Johan really be swept away in tender affection for one person simply based off of a morning?

That was something put to the test as Johan entered with Idrin, the latter with her dress changed from the norm to show off, to flaunt, more. To say nothing of the chair that Johan pulled over to sit by him. "Of course Master," she replied with a punctual bow, burying her anger beneath an attempted cold, professional demeanor. You know, aside from the daggers her eyes shot towards Idrin. With Kiera getting the food, she stood ready and at attention nearby, just in case he needed anything else.

There wasn't much else to say that the others hadn't thought upon seeing Irin. If Suzu was bothered by the display, she didn't show it. Following Kiera back into the kitchen to help serve the table, she would squeeze her arm whenever they were out of earshot. "Don't worry about it, hun. She's doing her job just like we are."

There wasn't much else to say that the others hadn't thought upon seeing Irin. If Suzu was bothered by the display, she didn't show it. Following Kiera back into the kitchen to help serve the table, she would squeeze her arm whenever they were out of earshot. "Don't worry about it, hun. She's doing her job just like we are."

Kiera's head swivels toward Suzu and she responds, "You can tell huh? I'm not upset with Irin." That was all she said before going back to work.

Kiera's head swivels toward Suzu and she responds, "You can tell huh? I'm not upset with Irin." That was all she said before going back to work.
Suzu said nothing more, and brought out whatever Kiera didn't take to wait on Master. She didn't stare at Irin, or remark upon the display.

Irin was well aware of everyone's attention on her as she sat on the chair as instructed, between Eleanor's glares and Kiera's lookso of disappointment, she knew that she was not making friends - likely the opposite, in fact.

Yet, despite this, she has absolutely no idea how to react. She couldn't leave, as the master instructed her to sit with him, and she had no idea what to say, instead she simply remained seated, not saying a single word, simply looking at the table, still red with embarrasment.

Everyone

As the food is places before him, Johan looks it over, nodding. "Yes, it seems everything is here, so, let's see if you girls can cook decently." He takes a cautious bite of his omelette, and his eyes light up. "Oh, well done. Truth be told, I didn't really expect you to find eight different cheeses, it was something of a joke. Very impressive." Next, he tests the hashbrowns. "Ah, very good, you remembered to season it. So many cooks will try to serve me bland potatoes, and as you can imagine, they don't last long." The bacon comes next, and his pleasant expression remains unbroken. "Perfect! Not too crisp, just how I like it. A little chewing lets one savor the bacon."

As he tries the crepes, he smiles broadly. "Good job, this is tender and sweet. Speaking of which," Johan cuts a bite from the crepes, and offers it out to Irin. "Say ahh...." And he proceeds to feed the remainder of the sweet pastry to the partially-undressed maid.

Current breakfast results (1d6 Favor per successful dish):
Suzu gains 5 Favor for the Omelette, 2 Favor for the hashbrowns, and 3 Favor for the crepes which are now mostly being fed to Irin.
Kiera gains 1 Favor for the Bacon.
The remaining dishes will be evaluated after Irin has gotten some lovey-dovey feeding action from the Master.

Irin can't help but lick her lips at the large amount of food the others have made for the Master. She'd always wondered what it was like to be served like that, and she was well aware that this was about as close as she would ever get to such an experience. It seemed like the other maids had done a great job at preparing breakfast, as Johan seemed to enjoy his meal.

Then, he gets to the crepes, which look absolutely delicious. The prince seemed to like them, but after eating a bit of it, he does something Irin had not expected - he begins to feed her the remaining crepes. Without hesitation, Irin opens her mouth as instructed, and cheerfully eats everything the master feeds her. The crepes tasted as delicious as they looked, and Irin enjoyed eating them, forgetting about her state of undress for a moment as she ate.

"T...thank you, Master!" Irin says cheerfully after Johan finishes feeding her, licking her lips and giving a wide smile.

Everyone

Johan looks pleased as Irin accepts the treat. "Good girl, Irin, you're a good pet for your Master. I can practically see your 'tail' wagging." He chuckles lightly, before taking a swig of milk. "Ah, refreshing! I know it's hardly complicated, but you'd be surprised what I've seen maids bungle in my time as lord of Primrose Manor." Then, the biscuit. He looks at the biscuit, examining precisely how it's been baked and buttered. He lifts it to his mouth, slowly, almost reverently, and takes a bite. As the soft, fluffy, buttery sensation fills his mouth, tears form at the corner of his eyes. "Finally. Someone who knows how to bake decent biscuits." Swallowing happily, the prince reaches for his orange juice.

And that's when things go wrong. As he takes a sip, his face immediately screws up, and he's only barely able to turn his head to spit the offending liquid out, narrowly avoiding covering the rest of his breakfast. Coughing, he gasps, "Wh-Who is responsible for this, this poison?! How do you screw up orange juice?!"

As responsibility for each dish is sorted out, Johan calms down, and looks at Kiera coldly. "Your incompetence very nearly ruined my breakfast, but, I'll give you a chance to make it up to me. As I eat the rest of my breakfast, you shall be serving me. Beneath the table. If you can manage to pleasure me with your mouth, I may yet overlook this terrible lapse in judgment. Irin, if she seems hesitant, you have permission to grab her by her hair and force her head down. As for you, Suzu, you've done an excellent job, and as such, you will be attending me until lunchtime. I've had a quick look at my itinerary for the day, and it seems there are no pressing matters, so I plan to do some reading in my study. You will be responsible for ensuring my comfort."

Breakfast results (SECRET BONUS: The Biscuit was worth 2d6 Favor! On the other hand, failing one of the Difficulty 4 dishes costs 2d6 Favor rather than 1d6 because screwing up a trivially easy task makes you look really bad):
Kiera gains 2 Favor for the Milk and 8 for the Biscuit, then loses 11 Favor for the orange juice. However, you now have an opportunity to gain more Favor!
Suzu wins at Breakfast, and gets to accompany the Master during the following segment, unless she wants to beg off, giving up her spot to one of the other maids.

Standing at attention, Suzu was all bright, smarmy smiles as breakfast was had. If she had her tail in that form, it'd be wagging hard enough to knock over everything behind her. The smile only grew wider, showing off her canines upon hearing how she'd be rewarded later, but it fell as soon as Johan passed judgement on Kiera.

Bouncing on her toes, she said, "Oh, no, no, please forgive me, Master. I was responsible for the orange juice." Suzu bowed, letting her messy blue hair fall over her shoulders. "Kiera is innocent. I'll receive punishment instead, if that's your wish."

Suzu is trying to take the fall for the oj! (1d6 x Cunning 2 = 4)

Everyone

Johan looks at Suzu warmly. "It's very kind of you to try to take Kiera's punishment for her, but it's clear whose fault this is. Or, are you simply that reluctant to spend time with me?" He gives her a wounded look.

The Master guilts Suzu for 4 Stress, but she also gains 2 Favor for her seeming altruism. Also, the bad orange juice caused the Master 3 Stress.

Remaining where she had come to a stop, Eleanor remained silent. She did her best to suppress her mood and feelings, to keep from doing anything that would annoy Johan. If Irin currently had his favor, then that meant tolerating her. So while Suzu earned the good fortune of staying with the Master, and Kiera was punished or some slip up in making the orange juice, Eleanor stood where she was. Motionless. Ignored. The middle child all over again.

Caught in her lie, Suzu brought herself back up with a tight-lipped expression. "No, Master. Sorry, Master." And there she remained, silent and at attention.

Irin blushes as the Master calls her a good girl and a good pet. She liked the praise, even if being referred to as a pet made her squirm a little. True, she did wear a collar. And she was quite obedient...

Either way, she happily remains by his side, watching him continue his breakfast. Then, he takes a sip of his orange juice. His reaction to the ruined orange juice startles Irin, but she remains quiet, more concerned with whether or not the master is okay. Fortunately, the prince appears fine, if upset. Quite upset, in fact, given the order he gives to Kiera. Poor Kiera was apparently now tasked to service the master under the table... and Irin had to force her if Kiera seemed hesitant?

The idea sent a shiver through Irin's body, but she simply nodded, watching Kiera for a moment. Then, though, Suzu stepped in, trying to take the blame. Though it's already clear it was Kiera's fault, Suzu's attempt seemed quite noble, and she looks at the girl for a few moments. Then her eyes drift off to the next person, Eleanor. She briefly makes eye contact, before blushing and looking away as she remembered the agreement they'd made this morning. Judging by her expression, Irin had probably upset her quite a bit, which made Irin feel bad. She'd probably have to try and make up for it later...

Kiera stares daggers at Johan at the request. She wants to refuse outright but she needs the job. She is going to go through with it, not for the prince but for the promise she made. She vows to get revenge for this humiliation some day.

With the rage of a thousand suns bottled up inside, she gets under the table and gets to work.

She undoes the prince's pants and eyes his dick, calling him all sorts of nasty things internally as she does so.
"Damn! This is a pretty big dick. I'd be surprised if I hadn't seen the much bigger one that's sitting at the table."

Not waiting for the prince to give her any further instructions, she opens up and hesitates for a second before putting it into her mouth. Then she begins moving her head forward and back. She would be aroused herself was it not for how pissed off she was at the moment. The only thing keeping her going is her iron will.

//Will: 3*4 = 12

In fairness, sucking dick wasn't too harsh a punishment. As she watched Kiera crawl under the table, followed by the unmistakable wet, sloppy noises, Suzu felt her cheeks get hot. She had to take a deep breath as though to cool herself off, but she remained where she stood, trying not to look like she was in heat.

Like Suzu, Eleanor remained silent and in place. The only sign of her feelings was her clenched fists, as she waited for this breakfast to be over. The sooner the better, preferably. She wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to last in a situation like this.

Back
Top Bottom