Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

Suzu didn't want it to come to this. She'd rather talk to Ellie to make her see things her way, but now she had orders. After a deep sigh, Suzu lunged at Ellie, intent on pinning her to the floor.

Suzu is trying to wrestle Ellie into submission! (1d6 x Athletics 4 = 8; spent 2 Favor for x5; total is 30)

"Eh, I didn't mean I was go off and do whatever." She slapped herself on the forehead guessing she sounded like she was going to slack off or something. She was going say something, but Johan spoke before she could. It didn't take much to figure out what happened between the two.

When Ellie saw Suzu lunged at her she took a step back. The funny thing about luck is that it goes both ways. Ellie stepped on a bar of soap making slip and fall. Now she was flat on her back and on top of her was a naked Suzu. "Guess you a nice time playing his the bone in the hole. Do what have to do."

Used luck

3X4=12

Suzu wasn't done yet: she had to properly dominate her lazy coworker. "What I do on the job is none of your business, hun," she said, and attempted to flip Ellie onto her stomach. If Ellie didn't resist, she'd remain pinned, with Suzu pulling her skirt back until her rear was exposed and vulnerable to the world. "Count for me, okay?" Then whack! went Suzu's hand on Ellie's ass, followed by a second, then a third. By the end, Ellie had been spanked ten times, her plush booty bearing pink hand prints on both cheeks.

"Ashamed of your games with the master?" She teasingly said as she was being flipped on her belly. She could feel the air on her ass when she hiked up her skirt. Though she wanted say something about the counting, but the only thing that came out of her mouth was a yelp when she strikes her ass. She let out silent gasp throughout the on slaught on her ass, but on the last one she moaned out loud.

"Ouch, so ten slaps. Are going end it here it here?" She asked as her hands went to her butt try to soothe the pain.

Suzu pushed Ellie's hands away from her butt, as if to deny her that small comfort. "That depends on you: are you sorry for your mistakes, and will you try harder?" Her hand rose, hovering over Ellie's raw and vulnerable ass, ready to strike again. "If you are, say 'Please forgive me, Miss, I submit.'"

Ellie whined a little having her hands pushed away from covering her butt. It sounded like she could get out if she just submit to her, but what would the Master think. "Hey you really want to end it here? Don't you want to show off for the Master. You really think a few slaps is a good enough punishment. Don't disappoint him." Ellie whisper to Suzu try to encourage her keep on going.

"Why would I say that to you?!?" Her voice was louder now. Ellie began wriggle under Suzu grip as if she was trying escape. "Let go of me you bitch!" She cried out loud.

Last edited:
Suzu kept Ellie pinned, and her hand came down in another loud spank. "Don't make me do this, hun." Whack! came another spank, and Suzu was intent on giving her more.

"The communal room is the least of our problems if you ask me" Kiera response as she starts to clean the windows with a wet rag. She coughs a bit at the dust but it's nothing.

Irin tilts her head at Kiera's comment, then thinks for a moment. "I... guess so, but what would you consider the biggest of our problems, then?"

Irin tilts her head at Kiera's comment, then thinks for a moment. "I... guess so, but what would you consider the biggest of our problems, then?"
Kiera stops what she's doing and gives Irin a look like she asked a dumb question. "What you don't think it's problematic that the prince treats us like sex toys? I thought his attitude toward his underlings, us, was an obvious problem." The comment about what is obvious and what is not is ironic coming from a maid who thinks she's wearing clothes but is actually going about her day while being naked.

Ellie let out out another moan when she was smacked. With each strike cause her ass shake. "S-stop it, it hurts!" Ellie cried out as she still half-heartedly struggle. Even she was acting like she was being definite, but if this keeps up Ellie won't be able to sit down for a while.

"All you have to do is say the words," Suzu said, and smacked her again. Her hands stayed to knead Ellie's soft ass, and spread her cheeks. They dug in as though her bandages hid claws. Suzu's face hovered over Ellie's exposed hole, and from her lips fell a fat glob of spit, which she rubbed into it. "If you keep being stubborn, I'm gonna stick something up your butt. Is that what you want?"

Ellie moaned once again With the last smack to her ass. "Why should I believe you?" Even though she was playing the disobedient maid, but she couldn't be sure if she would believe her. Ellie groaned a little as Suzu began to groping her ass. Ellie gasped ass the glob of spit enter her tight hole. "W-w-why would I want anything going in there?" She could feel her face turning bright red from just the thought of being analy assaulted.

Kiera stops what she's doing and gives Irin a look like she asked a dumb question. "What you don't think it's problematic that the prince treats us like sex toys? I thought his attitude toward his underlings, us, was an obvious problem." The comment about what is obvious and what is not is ironic coming from a maid who thinks she's wearing clothes but is actually going about her day while being naked.

Irin frowns, then falls silent as she thinks about what Kiera said. "I mean..." She says, her voice trailing off. "I get why you'd consider it a problem... but is there really anything we can do about it? Sure, I'm probably not one to talk but... I, for example, am here because my parents have a lot of debts. If what they say about him and his tendency to ensure those with his kids get to live comfortably is true, then the best way for me to get rid of my debts is to get him to knock me up. Sure, it makes me look like a slut, but the alternative is to work my ass off for the rest of my life to fix my parents' problems."

Irin sighs again, continuing on her work. "I admit that I'd rather he treated us less like toys and more like potential partners, but he's kind of cultivated the expectation where every woman he comes across wants his kid, and so he should be able to fuck them as he wishes, even if that's not actually the case."

"If you dislike him that much, I'd suggest trying to do the least possible work ironically. Just enough so he doesn't think you're slacking, but not too much for him to want you to tend to him personally. Either that, or just trying to get knocked up as fast as possible so you don't have to deal with him any longer."

Irin frowns, then falls silent as she thinks about what Kiera said. "I mean..." She says, her voice trailing off. "I get why you'd consider it a problem... but is there really anything we can do about it? Sure, I'm probably not one to talk but... I, for example, am here because my parents have a lot of debts. If what they say about him and his tendency to ensure those with his kids get to live comfortably is true, then the best way for me to get rid of my debts is to get him to knock me up. Sure, it makes me look like a slut, but the alternative is to work my ass off for the rest of my life to fix my parents' problems."

Irin sighs again, continuing on her work. "I admit that I'd rather he treated us less like toys and more like potential partners, but he's kind of cultivated the expectation where every woman he comes across wants his kid, and so he should be able to fuck them as he wishes, even if that's not actually the case."

"If you dislike him that much, I'd suggest trying to do the least possible work ironically. Just enough so he doesn't think you're slacking, but not too much for him to want you to tend to him personally. Either that, or just trying to get knocked up as fast as possible so you don't have to deal with him any longer."

Kiera looks back at the window she was scrubbing and says, "That was the plan at the start, the working just enough to not get booted but I made a promise. I promised that us maids would look out for each other and work together to be the best maids this sorry mansion has ever seen. It was less of a promise and more of something I said while meaning it. I've never went back on my word on the streets and I'm not going to go back on my word now because some royal prick thinks he's too hot to handle." She kneels down to soak her cleaning rag to wash the gunk from the window. "If that means having to deal with the royal prickness' shit, then so be it. I'll find some way to get back at him."

Kiera looks back at the window she was scrubbing and says, "That was the plan at the start, the working just enough to not get booted but I made a promise. I promised that us maids would look out for each other and work together to be the best maids this sorry mansion has ever seen. It was less of a promise and more of something I said while meaning it. I've never went back on my word on the streets and I'm not going to go back on my word now because some royal prick thinks he's too hot to handle." She kneels down to soak her cleaning rag to wash the gunk from the window. "If that means having to deal with the royal prickness' shit, then so be it. I'll find some way to get back at him."
Irin falls silent for a moment, continuing to work as she thinks about Kiera's words, before turning to the maid with a smile. "I like that promise." She says, stepping closer. "I don't know about the others, but I'm in. Let's be the best maids here, and look out for eachother. I've got your back, Kiera."

Irin falls silent for a moment, continuing to work as she thinks about Kiera's words, before turning to the maid with a smile. "I like that promise." She says, stepping closer. "I don't know about the others, but I'm in. Let's be the best maids here, and look out for eachother. I've got your back, Kiera."

Kiera smiles back and says, "Good choice. I wouldn't minding having you look out for me." Then she grabs Irin by the collar and says, "But if you even think about ratting on me to the prince for brownie points, you're going to have the worst day in your life." She then lets Irin go.

Kiera smiles back and says, "Good choice. I wouldn't minding having you look out for me." Then she grabs Irin by the collar and says, "But if you even think about ratting on me to the prince for brownie points, you're going to have the worst day in your life." She then lets Irin go.
Irin freezes up as Kiera warns her about ratting on her, and she shakes her head. "I wouldn't rat on you, don't worry." She says, giving her a reassuring smile.

Irin freezes up as Kiera warns her about ratting on her, and she shakes her head. "I wouldn't rat on you, don't worry." She says, giving her a reassuring smile.

Kiera cracks her knuckles and says, "The last rat that I came across had his fingers broken. Don't be the next one. As long as we have that understanding, I think we'll get along just fine." She then gets back to her cleaning. With the windows cleaned, she moves on to cleaning cobwebs from the ceiling. "Might want to cover your nose for this one. Oh, and watch out for falling spiders."

Kiera cracks her knuckles and says, "The last rat that I came across had his fingers broken. Don't be the next one. As long as we have that understanding, I think we'll get along just fine." She then gets back to her cleaning. With the windows cleaned, she moves on to cleaning cobwebs from the ceiling. "Might want to cover your nose for this one. Oh, and watch out for falling spiders."
Irin pales at the thought of breaking her fingers. Looking at her hands with mild distress, she quickly shakes her head. "Y...Yes. Don't worry!" She hastily says, quickly getting back to cleaning. When Kiera suggests covering her nose, she instead looks up in confusion. "Nose? Spiders? What do you mean?"

Irin pales at the thought of breaking her fingers. Looking at her hands with mild distress, she quickly shakes her head. "Y...Yes. Don't worry!" She hastily says, quickly getting back to cleaning. When Kiera suggests covering her nose, she instead looks up in confusion. "Nose? Spiders? What do you mean?"

Kiera points up at the cobwebs that cover the ceiling. She says, "I'm going to clean the spider webs. It might sent dust flying all over the room."

Back
Top Bottom