Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

Kiera gasps as she feels Irin's soft fingers on her pussy. She lets go of Irin's hand and moves her mouth to the other nipple. With one hand free she begins roughly groping the breast she was sucking on a moment ago. Kiera lets out a small moan before picking up the pace with which she was rubbing her partner's clit. Then she slips two of her fingers into Irin's pussy and begins fingering her. Irin feels Kiera's warm and heavy breathing on her breasts.

Irin continues to softly moan, gasping as she feels the other maid grope her breasts and suck on her other nipple. Eager to make Kiera feel good too, she moves the hand she previously had on Kiera's back to Kiera's chest, groping her breasts while rubbing her clit.

Then, she suddenly feels Kiera's fingers inside of her privates, and lets out a moan. "K...Kiera!" She says, her face a hot red as she decides to return the favour, pushing two fingers of her own into Kiera and beginning to finger her in sync with Kiera, smiling between her moans.

Irin continues to softly moan, gasping as she feels the other maid grope her breasts and suck on her other nipple. Eager to make Kiera feel good too, she moves the hand she previously had on Kiera's back to Kiera's chest, groping her breasts while rubbing her clit.

Then, she suddenly feels Kiera's fingers inside of her privates, and lets out a moan. "K...Kiera!" She says, her face a hot red as she decides to return the favour, pushing two fingers of her own into Kiera and beginning to finger her in sync with Kiera, smiling between her moans.

Kiera's breathing quickens as she feels Irin's fingers slip inside her privates. Her moaning starts to get louder. Her nipples perk up as they get fondled. She squeezes Irin's breast and moves her mouth to kiss her. She increases her pace once again and utters, "Faster" when she releases to breathe. Then she goes back to kissing Irin while her hands continue to stimulate the younger maid.

Kiera's breathing quickens as she feels Irin's fingers slip inside her privates. Her moaning starts to get louder. Her nipples perk up as they get fondled. She squeezes Irin's breast and moves her mouth to kiss her. She increases her pace once again and utters, "Faster" when she releases to breathe. Then she goes back to kissing Irin while her hands continue to stimulate the younger maid.
Irin continues to moan as Kiera continues, gasping as she feels the older maid squeeze her breasts once more. She eagerly returns the kiss, closing her eyes and speeding up as she moans into Kiera's mouth, following the girl's request to speed up as she continues to kiss and pleasure her, pushing her fingers deeper into Kiera and fingering her faster than before.

Irin continues to moan as Kiera continues, gasping as she feels the older maid squeeze her breasts once more. She eagerly returns the kiss, closing her eyes and speeding up as she moans into Kiera's mouth, following the girl's request to speed up as she continues to kiss and pleasure her, pushing her fingers deeper into Kiera and fingering her faster than before.
Kiera continues to enjoy the feeling of Irin's fingers rubbing against the walls of her pussy. She's also enjoying the breathless kisses and the feeling of Irn's other hand stimulating her nipples. She pushes her fingers even further up Irin's pussy until they won't go any further. Finally she continues to gradually raise the speed until she feels a surge of pleasure wash over her. Her thigh muscles tighten and her pussy clamps on to Irin's fingers shortly before releasing a wave of cum as she orgasms. Kiera's back bends backwards and her eyes roll back. There is a huge smile on her face as the feeling of pleasure over takes her.

Kiera continues to enjoy the feeling of Irin's fingers rubbing against the walls of her pussy. She's also enjoying the breathless kisses and the feeling of Irn's other hand stimulating her nipples. She pushes her fingers even further up Irin's pussy until they won't go any further. Finally she continues to gradually raise the speed until she feels a surge of pleasure wash over her. Her thigh muscles tighten and her pussy clamps on to Irin's fingers shortly before releasing a wave of cum as she orgasms. Kiera's back bends backwards and her eyes roll back. There is a huge smile on her face as the feeling of pleasure over takes her.
Irin seems to be enjoying herselfs lots as well, eagerly moving her fingers around inside of Kiera as she feels the maid push her fingers deeper into Irin's pussy. Trying to keep up, Irin speeds up her own movements and pushes her own fingers deeper until she too hits her limit, letting out a loud moan as she climaxes. Her privates tighten around Kiera's fingers and her body archs slightly as Irin cums, before she collapses back into the bed, a big grin on her face as she slowly recovers from the climax, giving Kiera another kiss as she does so.

Suzu

As Johan regains his energy and composure, he slowly runs his hands along your body, caressing you gently, lovingly. "So much for getting some reading done. Instead, I think we could both use a nice, relaxing bath. Don't worry, if anyone sees you limping, I'll just tell them you won a fight with a grizzly bear." He gets up, helping you to your feet, letting you lean on his shoulder for support.

Irin seems to be enjoying herselfs lots as well, eagerly moving her fingers around inside of Kiera as she feels the maid push her fingers deeper into Irin's pussy. Trying to keep up, Irin speeds up her own movements and pushes her own fingers deeper until she too hits her limit, letting out a loud moan as she climaxes. Her privates tighten around Kiera's fingers and her body archs slightly as Irin cums, before she collapses back into the bed, a big grin on her face as she slowly recovers from the climax, giving Kiera another kiss as she does so.

Kiera smiles back. She remains upright on the bed. She playfully gropes the exhausted Irin's breasts for a bit before saying, "Alright. That's enough of that. Let's get dressed and get to work." Then Kiera stands and moves over to a big pile of nothing and starts putting it on. Once that's done, she straightens the invisible clothes a bit with her hands and gets ready to head out.

Kiera smiles back. She remains upright on the bed. She playfully gropes the exhausted Irin's breasts for a bit before saying, "Alright. That's enough of that. Let's get dressed and get to work." Then Kiera stands and moves over to a big pile of nothing and starts putting it on. Once that's done, she straightens the invisible clothes a bit with her hands and gets ready to head out.
Irin takes a moment to recover, letting out a soft gasp at the groping before nodding. "Yeah... let's get back to work..." she mutters, crawling off the bed to put on her maid outfit, unable to resist giggling softly as she watches Kiera put on nothing. "So... cleaning time?"

Irin takes a moment to recover, letting out a soft gasp at the groping before nodding. "Yeah... let's get back to work..." she mutters, crawling off the bed to put on her maid outfit, unable to resist giggling softly as she watches Kiera put on nothing. "So... cleaning time?"

"Yeah, cleaning time." She bends down to pick up the supplies and then looks around. "You know, we have to clean anyway so let's start with this room." Kiera puts the cleaning supplies down again except for the broom and rags. She starts at one end of the guest room and starts cleaning from there. She dusts the curtains, wipes the floors and cleans the windows.

"Yeah, cleaning time." She bends down to pick up the supplies and then looks around. "You know, we have to clean anyway so let's start with this room." Kiera puts the cleaning supplies down again except for the broom and rags. She starts at one end of the guest room and starts cleaning from there. She dusts the curtains, wipes the floors and cleans the windows.

Irin nods, beginning to help Kiera clean up, still blushing slightly as she fixes the bed, dusts the nightstand and other furniture, and generally makes sure there's no proof left that the two of them had some fun here together. Once she and Kiera are finished, she gives a nod. "So, where to next?"

Suzu

As Johan regains his energy and composure, he slowly runs his hands along your body, caressing you gently, lovingly. "So much for getting some reading done. Instead, I think we could both use a nice, relaxing bath. Don't worry, if anyone sees you limping, I'll just tell them you won a fight with a grizzly bear." He gets up, helping you to your feet, letting you lean on his shoulder for support.

Suzu's nose twiddled as though smelling the air before waking up. She was grateful for the help in getting off the sofa, since she was pretty sore after what had transpired. Her legs wobbled, and she still felt the gallon of hot cum swirling inside her. "Yeah, yeah, Master," she said, readjusting her clothes so that she didn't walk around the house half-naked. Her hair was still a mess, though she made no effort to fix it. "It takes more than getting fucked to keep me down."

Irin nods, beginning to help Kiera clean up, still blushing slightly as she fixes the bed, dusts the nightstand and other furniture, and generally makes sure there's no proof left that the two of them had some fun here together. Once she and Kiera are finished, she gives a nod. "So, where to next?"
"We go into whatever room is next to this one and clean that. Rinse and repeat." Kiera says and then opens the door, still completely unaware and unphased by the fact that she isn't wearing anything.

Suzu and Ellie

As Ellie manages to find the large bathing facility in the mansion, Johan enters from a door on the opposite end of the room, Suzu in tow. Syping the lazy maid, the prince's eyebrow raises. Turning to Suzu, he says quietly, "It seems that not only did a certain someone oversleep, but it seems she's now shirking her duties to relax in the bath. Sounds like she could use a firm hand, don't you think? Once you regain your energy, consider it your first task as disciplinarian." He leads Suzu to the warm water, and slowly sinks in, helping Suzu along as he does.

"We go into whatever room is next to this one and clean that. Rinse and repeat." Kiera says and then opens the door, still completely unaware and unphased by the fact that she isn't wearing anything.

Irin nods, following Kiera to clean the next room over. "Works for me, I'll let you lead and help you clean whatever room we come across. Sound good to you?"

Irin nods, following Kiera to clean the next room over. "Works for me, I'll let you lead and help you clean whatever room we come across. Sound good to you?"
"Sounds good. We'll keep cleaning until it's time to make lunch. The house will be spotless when we're done with the place."

@☢Utsuho☢ @LordLicentious

Suzu's throat rumbled. "I can deal with that right now." Not wanting to get her uniform wet, she had disrobed and set them aside in a bundle. So, now naked, Suzu rose from the water to move towards Ellie.

"Morning, sleepyhead. Could've used your help during breakfast," she said. Though short, Suzu's taut, naked muscles were visible, and she stood before Ellie with her hands on her hips. "Explain yourself."

Suzu is trying to impose on Ellie by force of Will! Spending 2 Favor to increase the result by 4. (1d6 + Will 4 = 4 + 4 = 8)

"That we do." Kiera heads over to the next room which happens to be another guest room and points to a bedside table "You clean that table and fix the bed. I've got the curtains and the windows.
Irin nods, cleaning the table and the bed. "I wonder how often these rooms get used... there's enough rooms here to give every maid her own room and yet we sleep in a communal room. What's up with that?" Irin says, trying to make some small talk.

(Skill)

Bathing room with Johan and Suzu
Favor 6
Stress 0/10

It didn't take long for Ellie to find the Bathing area. Though would be nice to bath, but right now she doing this for the others so she didn't bothering to undress herself yet. She started the water letting it drained until it was at the perfect temperature. That when she saw the master and Suzu.

As Ellie started to think of other things could do to improve the bath, that when Suzu came up to her. "Morning Suzu, sorry about that, I not really a morning person. Besides I bet you guys made a perfect breakfast without me." Ellie stood up though she wasn't well trained, she did outsized Suzu with both height close to Johan height and being on a bit on the plump side. "You know have quite a nice body. Would you like me to scrub your back?" She began to ramble again what she was going to do next wether she scrub Suzu or the master.

Using Luck in order to be oblivious to Suzu's imposing (1d6=5XLuck {4}=20)

Suzu squinted her eyes and cocked her head. Her nostrils flared as she huffed. Why was Ellie a maid in the first place if she didn't know the job? She placed a hand on Ellie's abdomen as if to stop her. "Listen, Ellie, you're a maid now. It doesn't matter if you're a morning person or not: if you find you woke up late, you come down anyway and make up for it, because the rest of us had to pull your weight. Eleanor needed your help setting the dining room, and Kiera had to be punished because the breakfast wasn't on point--because I had to go help Eleanor. It's not about the mistakes you make, Ellie; it's how you make up for them."

"The communal room is the least of our problems if you ask me" Kiera response as she starts to clean the windows with a wet rag. She coughs a bit at the dust but it's nothing.

//Skill: 6*3 = 18

Bathing room with Johan and Suzu
Favor 6
Stress 0/10

When Suzu placed a hand on her belly Ellie stayed silent. After listen to what Suzu had to say Ellie just let out a disappointed sigh in herself. "Ya I know, it like I want to sleep all day. Truth be told I probably had made things worst, but I'll do what can." She paused for moment as she pushed Suzu arm away. " Besides I probably going to get fired in a few days, may as well make the best of this job and try all the new stuff I can." She chuckle to herself.

"Nooo, no no." Suzu put herself in front of Ellie. "I didn't mean you get to go off and do whatever you want. You're going to make u for sleeping in today by doing whatever Master says. Understand?" She pointed at Johan, fixing Ellie with a stern glare.

Suzu and Ellie

Johan leans back in the bath, enjoying the warm water as it relieves the mild soreness in his pelvis. He raises an eyebrow as he watches Suzu struggle to deal with the lazy maid, and when she tries passing her off on him he shakes his head. "No, Suzu, she will do whatever you say. And if she doesn't, you'll make her. Hardly a punishment otherwise. Or, did I misjudge you? Should I reevaluate the... 'privileges' I've granted you in our alone time?" The prince gives Suzu an encouraging smile, but the subtext is clear. If she fails to properly dominate Ellie, her position at the top of the totem pole will be in dire jeopardy.

A sudden challenge! If Suzu can make Ellie her bitch, they'll both gain some bonus Favor. Keep in mind, you only need to roll if one party is unwilling.

Back
Top Bottom