Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

Suzu did as she was told. Her mind still filled with the haze of orgasm, there was no way she'd do anything but lick and suck him clean. Once Johan's cock was pristine, she climbed up onto the sofa with him, not bothering to clean or cover herself, and rested against his arm.

Suzu

Johan affectionately strokes your hair, patting your head softly. "You did such a good job today, Suzu." He kisses you tenderly on the forehead. "I promise, I won't let anyone else see this side of you. It'll be just for me." The prince leans your head against his chest, so you can listen to his heartbeat.

You gain another 8 Favor for Master fucking your brains out.

Kiera

A package arrives at the mansion, addressed to you. Whenever you retrieve it, you find an inheritance has arrived from a witch who once lived in the mansion, long before Johan's time (and apparently a distant relative). Inside the package is the legendary ultimate maid uniform, made of a fabric so fine that it's said to be invisible to those who are unworthy to be maids. So, you probably shouldn't let anyone know that you can't see it.

Random Event: Early Modern 45, the maid with the lowest Luck receives an inheritance from a witch who used to live at the mansion, a random item: 132, the Finest Maid Uniform in the World, said to have once been owned by an emperor. When you put it on, you immediately gain 10 Favor, and become immune to disrobing penalties. However, you lose 10 Favor when you change into any other outfit.

Ellie knew Johan was the Prince and what he says goes, but controlling what time a person should wake up was messed in Ellie's book. She replied with a few 'ya' on how it works in the mansion. This attitude was probably reason why should couldn't hold a job for long, but she wasn't going to change so easily unless it was worth staying.

"Gym?" She asked walking up to the other maid. Ellie took a moment to look at Eleanor's body. "You don't look like some who worries about their weight. Are trying to build up muscles. I always want to know what it feel like to touch a girl with some muscles." She began to ramble on for a bit about how bad she was at gym, before nodding off to sleep.

Suddenly she woke up yelling out the word Bath. "How about I start a bath for everyone. I sure guy like master breaks several sweats being around a bunch of maids. You also saw me naked, so fair is fair right."

Eleanor

Stiffening as Ellie came up to examine her, she was at least relieved that there was no effort to start molesting her and her muscles. She shook her head, providing a swift response during the rambling that followed. Trying to get a word in seemed futile, so she would just talk over her. "To work off stress, mostly." She did exercise for her health, but right now she felt like punching an inanimate object would be for the best.

She jumped as Ellie snapped back awake, saying something about a bath for everyone. "Pretty sure something like that would be better for the afternoon." And truth be told she didn't really feel compelled to make up for seeing Ellie naked by stripping too. It wasn't like any of that had been her fault.

With that done she turned to leave and head to the gym, just like she had said that she was going to do. There was no reason to stick around here given the alternative.

Suzu

Johan affectionately strokes your hair, patting your head softly. "You did such a good job today, Suzu." He kisses you tenderly on the forehead. "I promise, I won't let anyone else see this side of you. It'll be just for me." The prince leans your head against his chest, so you can listen to his heartbeat.

You gain another 8 Favor for Master fucking your brains out.

Kiera

A package arrives at the mansion, addressed to you. Whenever you retrieve it, you find an inheritance has arrived from a witch who once lived in the mansion, long before Johan's time (and apparently a distant relative). Inside the package is the legendary ultimate maid uniform, made of a fabric so fine that it's said to be invisible to those who are unworthy to be maids. So, you probably shouldn't let anyone know that you can't see it.

Random Event: Early Modern 45, the maid with the lowest Luck receives an inheritance from a witch who used to live at the mansion, a random item: 132, the Finest Maid Uniform in the World, said to have once been owned by an emperor. When you put it on, you immediately gain 10 Favor, and become immune to disrobing penalties. However, you lose 10 Favor when you change into any other outfit.
Very much like a dog, Suzu curled up on the sofa, and was determined to snooze there. Her frazzled blue hair acted as a blanket to cover at least some of her nakedness.

Kiera smiles playfully at Irin, "Oh? So now you want to slack off again? Banging the master wasn't enough for you? Fine I'll bite. Let's go somewhere quiet. You have any place particular in mind or do we just randomly walk around until we find a shed or something?"

Irin grins, giving a small nod. "We could go find some secluded shed..." She says, looking around. "Or we could see if there are guest bedrooms? A manor this big must have places that are more comfortable to relax in than a shed."

"Shall we go and see if there are any such rooms around? If we get caught, we could say that we were tyding up the room for guests~"

Irin grins, giving a small nod. "We could go find some secluded shed..." She says, looking around. "Or we could see if there are guest bedrooms? A manor this big must have places that are more comfortable to relax in than a shed."

"Shall we go and see if there are any such rooms around? If we get caught, we could say that we were tyding up the room for guests~"

"I like that idea. Let's go find a guest bedroom. Since we're going around exploring anyway, I'm going to go see if I have any mail. You coming with?" Kiera will then walk to check any mail or packages that might arrive.

//I would post Kiera getting the Ultimate Maid Uniform but I want to see if Irin is coming first.

"I like that idea. Let's go find a guest bedroom. Since we're going around exploring anyway, I'm going to go see if I have any mail. You coming with?" Kiera will then walk to check any mail or packages that might arrive.

//I would post Kiera getting the Ultimate Maid Uniform but I want to see if Irin is coming first.
Irin giggles and nods. "Sure, let's go see if there's mail. Maybe we'll find a guest bedroom on the way there?" Irin suggests, following after Kiera. "I wonder if I have any mail... not that I know who would send me mail. Except maybe my parents, I guess..."

Irin giggles and nods. "Sure, let's go see if there's mail. Maybe we'll find a guest bedroom on the way there?" Irin suggests, following after Kiera. "I wonder if I have any mail... not that I know who would send me mail. Except maybe my parents, I guess..."
Kiera says, "Alright let's go check then." She goes over to the mail to find a parcel addressed to her. She looks at it and reads the note attached. "Huh. Looks like this is inheritance from someone. The name looks unfamiliar but I'm not going to pass up a chance to get free loot." She opens up the box and produces a fine black uniform. The apron and head piece included is purple, matching the color of her eyes. The uniform seems to sparkle in the sunlight. She says "What do you think of this thing? It looks like it's my size. Let me put it on once we get to the guest room and see what it looks like."

Kiera says, "Alright let's go check then." She goes over to the mail to find a parcel addressed to her. She looks at it and reads the note attached. "Huh. Looks like this is inheritance from someone. The name looks unfamiliar but I'm not going to pass up a chance to get free loot." She opens up the box and produces a fine black uniform. The apron and head piece included is purple, matching the color of her eyes. The uniform seems to sparkle in the sunlight. She says "What do you think of this thing? It looks like it's my size. Let me put it on once we get to the guest room and see what it looks like."

Irin whistles softly at sight of the rather fancy maid uniform. "You inherited a really good looking uniform~" she says, smiling. "Looks expensive and fancy, but that's to be expected of an inheritance." She adds.

"So, let's go find a guest room so you can try it!" Irin comments, beginning to wander around in search of a guest room, and stepping inside once she finds one - or some other decently comfortable and quiet place for the two of them.

Irin whistles softly at sight of the rather fancy maid uniform. "You inherited a really good looking uniform~" she says, smiling. "Looks expensive and fancy, but that's to be expected of an inheritance." She adds.

"So, let's go find a guest room so you can try it!" Irin comments, beginning to wander around in search of a guest room, and stepping inside once she finds one - or some other decently comfortable and quiet place for the two of them.

Once a room is found. Kiera enters and says alright let's try this outfit out." She begins taking her clothes off. Apparently, her bra and her panties are shiny white. The bra is padded and holds his D-cup breasts. Her stomach is flat and muscular, just like her arms and legs. She then puts on the new uniform. It's fine. Perhaps a bit two fine as her skin and underwear is still visible through the dark cloth, albeit in a much more obscured manner.

Maid's quarters to walking the hallway

Favor - 6
Stress - 0/10

"Anytime is a good time to take a bath. Besides don't you want to wash off all that sweat after your workout?" She said before Eleanor left her alone now. "Well better search for that bath." She left the room and began to walk the halls opening each door she goes by.

Eleanor

Leaving behind Ellie and her dreams of baths, Eleanor was quick to get underway. She beelined towards the gym and her intended goal of working off some stress by punching an inanimate object. It was better than punching a person.

Of course she wasn't inconsiderate, and along the way she would peek into rooms to see if anything needed a bit of touch up work just in case. Not that she expected to , but she had her duties and a bit of multitasking from one to the other couldn't hurt. But she didn't expect that anything would happen during this process to prevent her from reaching the gym and beginning her workout.

Once a room is found. Kiera enters and says alright let's try this outfit out." She begins taking her clothes off. Apparently, her bra and her panties are shiny white. The bra is padded and holds his D-cup breasts. Her stomach is flat and muscular, just like her arms and legs. She then puts on the new uniform. It's fine. Perhaps a bit two fine as her skin and underwear is still visible through the dark cloth, albeit in a much more obscured manner.

Irin can't help but watch as Kiera changes clothes, taking note of how much more muscular than Irin she was. Then, though, Kiera puts on... nothing? It doesn't take particularly long for Irin to realize that, while she can't see any clothes, Kiera either can see the clothes, or thinks there are clothes. Either way, Kiera had no idea that she was actually going around wearing absolutely nothing, and Irin decided to have some fun with it by not telling her.

"Hmm... I think it suits you, Kiera~" She says, a smile on her face as she does so.

Irin can't help but watch as Kiera changes clothes, taking note of how much more muscular than Irin she was. Then, though, Kiera puts on... nothing? It doesn't take particularly long for Irin to realize that, while she can't see any clothes, Kiera either can see the clothes, or thinks there are clothes. Either way, Kiera had no idea that she was actually going around wearing absolutely nothing, and Irin decided to have some fun with it by not telling her.

"Hmm... I think it suits you, Kiera~" She says, a smile on her face as she does so.

Either the parcel was poisoned to make her hallucinate or the clothes she received as inheritance were invisible to everyone but herself. Regardless of what the cause was, Kiera saw clothes were nobody else didn't and that was a fact that didn't change. She holds up her boobs and says, "Do you think everything is too visible? I'm not sure. I feel that you can see everything sometimes but also feel that you can't? What do you think?" Kiera asks Irin for her opinion, completely unaware that she was standing in front of her butt-naked.

Either the parcel was poisoned to make her hallucinate or the clothes she received as inheritance were invisible to everyone but herself. Regardless of what the cause was, Kiera saw clothes were nobody else didn't and that was a fact that didn't change. She holds up her boobs and says, "Do you think everything is too visible? I'm not sure. I feel that you can see everything sometimes but also feel that you can't? What do you think?" Kiera asks Irin for her opinion, completely unaware that she was standing in front of her butt-naked.

"Too visible? What do you mean?" Irin asks, smirking as Kiera essentially shows off her body, asking for advice on clothes Irin could not see. "I think you're looking good, Kiera, I think that's just a side-effect of wearing something new. Maybe try a mirror?"

"Too visible? What do you mean?" Irin asks, smirking as Kiera essentially shows off her body, asking for advice on clothes Irin could not see. "I think you're looking good, Kiera, I think that's just a side-effect of wearing something new. Maybe try a mirror?"

Kiera stands in front of a mirror and stares at her bare body. "Yeah, I think you're right. It's probably just the new clothes." She then walks over to Irin and smirks, "Now where were we?"

Kiera stands in front of a mirror and stares at her bare body. "Yeah, I think you're right. It's probably just the new clothes." She then walks over to Irin and smirks, "Now where were we?"

Irin giggles, licking her lips as Kiera steps closer. "Well... I remember that we went here so we could have some time to ourselves... so how about it?" Irin asks, stepping over to the door and locking it if possible. "Shall we go spend some time together~? I said I'd make you feel better, didn't I?"

Irin giggles, licking her lips as Kiera steps closer. "Well... I remember that we went here so we could have some time to ourselves... so how about it?" Irin asks, stepping over to the door and locking it if possible. "Shall we go spend some time together~? I said I'd make you feel better, didn't I?"

Irin turns around to Kiera giving her a wide grin and standing much closer. "I thought you'd never ask."

Irin turns around to Kiera giving her a wide grin and standing much closer. "I thought you'd never ask."

Irin blushes slightly at how close Kiera is, then grins as she looks at the naked maid - who probably still thought she was clothed. "Now that we're both alone... I think we might be overdressed. Should we fix that~?" She asks, pulling at her own dress. "Or do you have something else in mind, perhaps?"

Irin blushes slightly at how close Kiera is, then grins as she looks at the naked maid - who probably still thought she was clothed. "Now that we're both alone... I think we might be overdressed. Should we fix that~?" She asks, pulling at her own dress. "Or do you have something else in mind, perhaps?"

Kieara says, "Yeah, let's get undressed first." Kiera's 'clothes' come off rather quickly. Then when Irin is finished undressing herself, Kiera grabs her and pins her to the bed.

Rough sex roll:

Athletics 2*3 = 6

Kieara says, "Yeah, let's get undressed first." Kiera's 'clothes' come off rather quickly. Then when Irin is finished undressing herself, Kiera grabs her and pins her to the bed.

Rough sex roll:

Athletics 2*3 = 6

Irin takes off her own maid dress, then grins, only for Kiera to grab her and pin her to the bed. She briefly struggles...

(Athletics 0...)

...then gives in, blushing. "S...So, Kiera... you want to take the lead...?"

Irin takes off her own maid dress, then grins, only for Kiera to grab her and pin her to the bed. She briefly struggles...

...then gives in, blushing. "S...So, Kiera... you want to take the lead...?"
Kierra flips Irin over and bends down and kisses her on the lips. She leans in and ends up lying on top of Irin. Irin feels Kiera's boobs touch her own. Then she also feels Kiera's fingers rub against her clit. Meanwhile Kiera's mouth moves down to suck on Irin's left nipple.

Kierra flips Irin over and bends down and kisses her on the lips. She leans in and ends up lying on top of Irin. Irin feels Kiera's boobs touch her own. Then she also feels Kiera's fingers rub against her clit. Meanwhile Kiera's mouth moves down to suck on Irin's left nipple.

Irin's eyes widen as she feels Kiera's lips on her own, but quickly returns the kiss, letting the older maid lead. She shudders as she feels Kiera's breasts against her own, and moans softly as Kiera rubs her clit and begins to suck on her nipple. "K...Kiera..." She moans, attempting to move one hand down Kiera's body to return the favour, rubbing Kiera's clit while her she wraps her other arm around the maid, as if to hold her close.

Irin's eyes widen as she feels Kiera's lips on her own, but quickly returns the kiss, letting the older maid lead. She shudders as she feels Kiera's breasts against her own, and moans softly as Kiera rubs her clit and begins to suck on her nipple. "K...Kiera..." She moans, attempting to move one hand down Kiera's body to return the favour, rubbing Kiera's clit while her she wraps her other arm around the maid, as if to hold her close.
Kiera gasps as she feels Irin's soft fingers on her pussy. She lets go of Irin's hand and moves her mouth to the other nipple. With one hand free she begins roughly groping the breast she was sucking on a moment ago. Kiera lets out a small moan before picking up the pace with which she was rubbing her partner's clit. Then she slips two of her fingers into Irin's pussy and begins fingering her. Irin feels Kiera's warm and heavy breathing on her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom