Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

Suzu

Johan pets your head affectionately as you obey. "Good girl. Now, then...." He flips your skirt up over your back, then raises his hand.

SMACK

"First thing, while I appreciate your offer,"

SMACK

"you may keep your strap-on to yourself."

SMACK

"I've had things there before, and it's decidedly not my thing."

SMACK

"Second, while you may otherwise speak freely when we fuck like that,"

SMACK

"You will address me as 'Master' at all times, in all circumstances."

SMACK

"Lastly, if you ever spit on me again,"

SMACK

Your Master leans in close to your ear. "Let it drip down more slowly, so I can enjoy it." Johan then grabs the back of your head, and pulls you into a passionate kiss, his tongue wrestling with yours.

Gain 4 Favor for taking your spanking like a good girl.

Suzu

Johan pets your head affectionately as you obey. "Good girl. Now, then...." He flips your skirt up over your back, then raises his hand.

SMACK

"First thing, while I appreciate your offer,"

SMACK

"you may keep your strap-on to yourself."

SMACK

"I've had things there before, and it's decidedly not my thing."

SMACK

"Second, while you may otherwise speak freely when we fuck like that,"

SMACK

"You will address me as 'Master' at all times, in all circumstances."

SMACK

"Lastly, if you ever spit on me again,"

SMACK

Your Master leans in close to your ear. "Let it drip down more slowly, so I can enjoy it." Johan then grabs the back of your head, and pulls you into a passionate kiss, his tongue wrestling with yours.

Gain 4 Favor for taking your spanking like a good girl.
Suzu bit down just in time to feel the flat of Johan's hand. Letting out a dog-like yelp, her firm ass jiggled under each blow. The yelps turned to growls of challenge as she got used to it, and the heat between her legs grew more intense. She kissed back, determined to overpower his tongue with her own, but when it was over, she said, "You got it, Master." Suzu nodded to the tray on the table. "Your tea's gotten cold."

Suzu

Johan's hand slips between your legs, rubbing at your heat. "Your tea's not that great, but I'm taking a liking to you. Now, about the other girls, you seem like the sort who can really keep them in line, and make sure they're showing proper respect to their Master. If even you bow to me, they ought to be bowing at least twice as low, right? To that end, feel free to do whatever you think is necessary to maintain proper discipline." The prince's fingers find your clit, and begin twirling steadily, as he keeps you in his lap.

Suzu hummed and sighed as her pussy was teased. A more serene expression came over her. She was drenched, and her fluids mixed with Johan's cum ran down her thighs. "Mhm. I can do that. None of them are alphas, and I can smell that out."

Suzu

"Good girl." Johan speeds up his rubbing. "You know, the theory of wolf behavior that gave rise to concepts of 'alphas' and such was based on flawed studies of wolves in captivity. In the wild, the so-called 'alphas' are simply a breeding pair." He begins lightly pinching your clit between rubs. "The rest of the pack are their last few years' worth of offspring, before they head off to make their own packs. Between you and me, that sounds like a lot more fun. Care to keep trying to build the pack, or does your fertile cunt need a rest?" The prince doesn't let up on your clit, as he tries pushing you towards an orgasm.

Suzu's nose twiddled, and she pushed her hips into Johan's fingers, grinding herself against him. "I mean, hey. They're practically my little pups. If you wanna make more, then I hope you're up for it."

As Suzu left, Kiera remained leaning against the wall as Suzu left. She takes one more sip of the alcohol before putting it away. She looks at Irin and says, "Yeah. Stop bringing it up. It pisses me off. Now both of us are maids and I plan to keep my promise to be the best there was. Let's go do whatever chores Master Di-" Kiera was about to call Johan another insult but stopped herself since with how Irin is his 'Pet' she might rat on her. "-Johan wants us to do and be done for the day. At least until it's time to make lunch or whatever." She stands straight and moves near the door. Turning back to Irin and says, "grab cleaning supplies for two people. Let's head out see what we can clean up."

Irin nods as Kiera tells her to stop bringing it up. She understood why, after all, so she decided not to mention it anymore. Instead, she decided to follow Kiera's command, and begins scouting for cleaning supplies.

Although she would rather relax or do other things, Irin was well aware of the importance of cleaning, and with Kiera's current mood, she thought that simply following along with her would help cheer up the girl. After all, Kiera seemed to want to be the best maid around, and if Irin helped her with that, she'd probably consider Irin a friend, right?

So, after gathering the cleaning supplies, she returns to Kiera. "What do you want to clean first, Kiera? The kitchen and dining room? Or do you want to go somewhere else to clean?" She asked, trying her best to behave professionally.

Irin nods as Kiera tells her to stop bringing it up. She understood why, after all, so she decided not to mention it anymore. Instead, she decided to follow Kiera's command, and begins scouting for cleaning supplies.

Although she would rather relax or do other things, Irin was well aware of the importance of cleaning, and with Kiera's current mood, she thought that simply following along with her would help cheer up the girl. After all, Kiera seemed to want to be the best maid around, and if Irin helped her with that, she'd probably consider Irin a friend, right?

So, after gathering the cleaning supplies, she returns to Kiera. "What do you want to clean first, Kiera? The kitchen and dining room? Or do you want to go somewhere else to clean?" She asked, trying her best to behave professionally.

Kiera grabs her share of cleaning supplies and looks around. She says, "I don't want to be near the dining room or the kitchen right now." Let's head on over to the living room and clean that." She then strides off in a direction which she thinks would lead her to the living room.

Suzu

The prince keeps rubbing your clit, now starting to fondle your breasts, as well, deftly playing with your nipples. "That's the plan. Once you come for me, I'm going to bend you over on your hands and knees, and breed you like the bitch in heat you are. And you're going to beg me to knock you up, like a good girl, aren't you?"

Irin and Kiera

As Irin is attempting to assist Kiera, she sees how the angry maid's hair catches the soft morning light, the way she moves with poise and grace. She looks stunningly beautiful right now. Irin feels the sudden urge to get Kiera to fall in love with her.

Random event: Romance 42! The Maid with the lowest Affection is forcibly seduced by the Maid to her right! Since we're not at a table, that'll be another Maid in the same scene, meaning, Kiera is about to be seduced by Irin!

It didn't take too long for Suzu to cum after getting fucked and fingered, and her thighs squeezed Johan's hand as if to trap it between them when she did. Her entire body flushed and flared hot, and a long gasp of a sigh escaped her throat. Johan's fingers were slick with her by then. Once she came down from it, Suzu did as he said by crawling over the floor on her hands and knees--very much like a wolf trying to get mounted. Her ass wiggled at Johan, still dripping with all sorts of hot, wet things. "Come on, Master. Knock me up. I need more cum inside me."

With a nod, Irin follows after Kiera, wondering if they're going in the right place to get to the living rooms.

Then, her eyes fall upon the maid once more, and she finds herself captivated by her beatiful appearance. Unable to think straight, she walks up to the young woman, her mind running through all the different ways to try and get Kiera to fall for her.

In the end, she simply decides to attempt seducation. Moving to be in front of her, she looks up at her, and flashes a smile.

"Kiera... you've been through a lot this morning. How about we leave cleaning up for later, and go somewhere quiet? I might know a way to get you to feel better, and forget about what happened~"

Suzu

With a downright predatory grin, Johan moves to kneel behind you, and with hardly a word a warning, slams his cock inside. It's clear that the muscles he lacks in his arms and legs all exist in his hips as he takes you forcefully, pounding your fertile pussy while growling with pleasure. "I bet you've been waiting for this since you first came to the mansion, haven't you? To be bent over and mounted by the one man who can tame your ass." Your Master leans over you, and you soon feel his hot, humid breath where your neck and shoulder meet, right before he bites down, hard.

Suzu growled and snapped her fangs. As if in response to her being bitten, her insides contracted around Johan's dick, making the tight passage even more so. She threw her hips back against him with each thrust, trying to milk out his load as fast as possible.

Suzu

Licking up your neck to your ear, Johan whispers. "I can feel what you're trying to do, but this time, I'm in control. I'm going to thoroughly break you in, Suzu." The aim of his thrusts begins to improve, and he's soon rubbing hard over your g-spot on his way to impacting your cervix. He reaches down with one hand, and starts fondling your breasts. The other hand finds the back of your head, and pushes your head down into the thin rug beneath you, turning your face to one side. Just above you is Johan, still looming over you. He smiles wickedly, and he says, "Allow me to illustrate what I meant with an earlier point." His cheeks and lips move slightly, and then he opens his mouth, extending his tongue, and a long, thin rope of saliva slowly drools off of it, onto your cheek, right next to your lips.

Through gritted fangs Suzu grunted and yapped. Having already cum, she wasn't quite as eager for this sort of treatment, but she said nothing. Johan had almost a foot on her, and looming over her as he pounded her out, she seemed even smaller. Like the last time, she felt every inch of the cock that was slowly dominating her.

"I-Is that all you got, Master? I've been fucked harder by guys with noodlier arms than yours."

Suzu

Gritting his teeth, Johan shifts his grip, taking your wrists in his hands and pulling them up and back, your torso pulled up to hang by your shoulders. He uses your arms as leverage, tugging hard, ramming his dick even harder into your slit. "I'm only just getting started. When I'm setting the pace, I can hold out as long as I want. I'll fuck you as long and as hard as I need to break you. When you give up, just say 'I'm your submissive little breeding bitch, Master' and I'll give you what you need."

Smiling wide, and wincing, Suzu said, "Sure about that? I've gotten gangbanged by street racers. Ya' think just 'cuz your dick is big you can dominate me?" Despite her posturing, Suzu was getting hotter--soon her orgasm would build again, and she knew it. Her fists clenched, and her toes curled. She was getting fucked. "Y-you should just give up."

Suzu

Johan releases one of your arms, in order to grab your throat, pulling you upright, against his body, as he thrusts up into you while cutting off your airflow. "It's about quality, not quantity, and I've trained tirelessly to ensure that every woman I take remembers perfectly that they were fucked by the future king of Artevia. Should any number of men match my royal prowess, I will stop at nothing to surpass them, to ensure my every lover gets precisely what they need. I'm going to break you because you need to be broken. Knowing what it takes to make you submit only makes you feel more dominant over others, knowing how much more easily they give in. I barely had to look at Irin before she was riding my cock like a slut. But feel what I'm doing to you. She could never withstand this sort of treatment. So when you break, know that it's just further proof of your strength." Your Master's tone is at once comforting and domineering, as he tries deconstructing your desires. Again, his teeth sink firmly into your shoulder, hard enough that the marks are unlikely to fade until tomorrow.

Suzu snarled and gnashed, bringing her free hand up to her throat. Her face reddened as Johan's grip made it harder to breathe, but she still tried making a valiant effort to hold on. The heat built, and built, and kept building until it felt like a balloon pumped to its limit. Then, as Suzu's eyes threatened to roll up in their sockets, and the only sounds that came out of her constricted throat were choked gasps and gurgles, the balloon burst. A second, stronger orgasm rocked Suzu's tiny body, and her tongue rolled out of her mouth, which hung open to let out long squeak of a moan.

Kiera smiles playfully at Irin, "Oh? So now you want to slack off again? Banging the master wasn't enough for you? Fine I'll bite. Let's go somewhere quiet. You have any place particular in mind or do we just randomly walk around until we find a shed or something?"

//WILL 1*4 = 4

Suzu

As he feels your orgasm, Johan doesn't let up his assault for a moment, pounding your cunt hard through each spasm, trying to push you to even greater heights of overwhelming sensation. He releases your throat and lets you drop back to the floor, rutting you with all his might. "There we go, let it out, Suzu! Now, say it! Cry out what you were told!" The prince begins slapping your ass again, not quite as hard as when he was "punishing" you, but with greater speed.

Suzu still grumbled, but was limp and shining with sweat. Her breasts pressed against the floor, and she hardly had enough strength to keep her face turned. Every thrust rocked her back and forth, forcing out little grunts and gasps. "I-I am your bitch, Master," she said in a voice raspy with exhaustion. "I submit. You're my alpha."

Suzu

As you admit defeat, Johan finally releases with a roar, pumping your womb full of another load of hot sperm. This shot proves even larger than the last two, flooding your fertile pussy. Spent, the prince falls back, slipping out of you. Panting, he says, "Good girl. Now, come clean me off, but don't get greedy this time, it wouldn't do for to both pass out so early in the day." Once you've cleaned your Master's cock, he gestures for you to lean against him, so he can hold you in his arms.

Maid's quarters with Eleanor
Favor - 6
Stress - 0/10

As she began dress herself Ellie stared at Eleanor when she said she had to wake up before the master. Ellie frowned and let a long eh showing her displeasure of trying to waking up early. "Oh come on the master can get a maid to wake him and I have to wake up before him." She turn her sight away as she pouted.

Now fully dressed Ellie just let out a sigh. "I'll try, but I ain't making any promises. Anyway what are planning to do?"

Eleanor

Watching as the now-awake maid went about getting dressed, Eleanor managed to keep from rolling her eyes as she was stared at. Instead her arms were folded over her chest, doing her best to remain patient. "Yeah, because he's a Prince and you're a maid," she pointed out. It seemed pretty obvious, even for her. If Ellie couldn't handle it then there would only be one outcome.

But soon enough her business was concluded, with Ellie up, about, and now fully dressed. "Do some chores, go to the gym, something like that," she replied with a shrug. She had nothing concrete in mind, and it wasn't like Johan would need them for anything until lunch. So she would find something to entertain herself with, and whatever Ellie wanted to do in the meanwhile was her own business. She had carried out Johan's assignment after all.

Back
Top Bottom