Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

"Bingo. Look at us, we're the best maids around." Suzu hip-bumped Kiera and looked out the kitchen door. "I don't think Master's come down yet, so we don't need to bring this shit out. The table should be set by now, but let's go check it out." With another swat on Kiera's butt, Suzu almost hopped into the dining room.

Upon seeing the disaster in there, Suzu halted. "Whoooa, hol' up." She went over to lift the tablecloth from the prostrate figure. "Eleanor? What the hell happened?" she said as she picked her up.

Unaware of the arrival of the other maids, Eleanor groaned, wincing as the tablecloth was pulled away to return her to the world at hand. Mostly the sunlight falling in from the window, which she was not prepared for either. This was not shaping up to be the best of mornings for her.

She took the offered hand, though it was clear she was not exactly eager and energetic at the moment. "Tripped," she explained succinctly. Holding back a sigh, she glanced at the table with a chagrined look. "The Master is going to kill me for this."

Irin eyes Johan's cock as she frees it from the his pants. It was big, but Irin wasn't scared. The opposite, in fact - she was excited. Although Irin hadn't slept with Johan before, she had heard and hoped that the Master was likely to sleep with his maids, and this morning's events had proven that for her.

Carefully, she places her left hand on Johan's shoulders, and takes hold of his cock with her right hand, guiding the prince into her maidenhood as she lowers herself down onto him, letting out a loud moan as she feels him inside of her. Slowly, Irin lowers herself further down until Johan is all the way inside, her insides tightly wrapping around the master's manhood.

"I... I'll start... moving now..." Irin stammers, as she begins to slowly move up and down. She wasn't very experienced, but she was definitely eager to please, slowly beginning to speed up, unable to keep in her own moans as she does her best to make the master feel good.

Irin

Johan releases a satisfied sigh as your sex envelops him. "Ahhh, like sinking into a warm bath. I knew I'd seen an angel. It won't be immaculate, but if you're lucky, there may be a conception in your future." The prince begins tugging your dress open, to get at your breasts. He latches onto the first nipple he sees, sucking greedily, as a hand moves up to tease the other. His free hand rests on your ass, kneading and massaging the soft flesh.

Irin continues to bounce up and down on Johan's cock, letting herself drop down to base whenever she gets even remotely close to pulling off, the prince's words of a potential conception spurring her on. Was there really a chance that she might carry the master's child? The thought excites her, and she begins to speed up as best she can, helping the master by taking off her dress entirely, giving him better access to whatever he wants to get at.

As Johan's mouth finds one of Irin's nipples, she lets out a lewd moan, a shiver going through her body as the master seems to enjoy Irin's body. As his hands find Irin's other breast and rear, Irin lets out a gasp and tightens up around Johan's member.

"M...master.... a...am I... your angel? Am I doing good...?" Irin asks between her moans, hoping that Johan would praise her for her eagerness to please.

Irin

Releasing your nipple momentarily, Johan replies, "It's the only natural conclusion, unless some other beautiful woman was hovering over me a moment ago. And you're doing very well. You hardly hesitated at all to do what was required of you. And, just so you're not surprised later, I'll be keeping those panties you took off. I'd personally recommend not wearing them to begin with." The prince resumes sucking on your nipple, his tongue alternating between slow circles around the sides of the nipple, and rapid flicks over the tip. Though, it isn't long before you feel his teeth as he gently bites down between licks, and not long after, his hand leaves your rear, only to return with a loud smack, as your Master spurs you onward with some light spanking.

Johan's praise and confirmation only seem to spur Irin on, as she eagerly tries to speed up further. The thought of not wearing panties sends a shiver through the maid's spine - what if one of the other maids noticed? But at the same time, the master recommended it... so he must want her to wear none.

"O...of course... Master I... I won't be wearing... underwear... from now on..." She says, giving Johan a smile, gasping as she feels his tongue on her nipple, and wincing as she feels the prince gently bite. She's about to say something when Johan begins lightly spanking Irin.

Irin lets out a soft yelp, and tries to speed up as much as she can, repeatedly moaning 'Master' as she continues to move herself up and down on Johan's cock, clearly enjoying herself as she does so.

Irin

As you begin to lose yourself in sensation, Johan once again releases your breast. "Hm, I like you, you've got good enthusiasm. And that collar gives me a lovely idea. You can be my pet for the morning, and sit at my side during breakfast." He begins bouncing you on his cock himself, seemingly finished waking up. "I'm getting close, you should probably begin begging, showing how eager you are for the honor of carrying my children, or I must just decide to pull out." Johan's cock pulses inside you, a clear indicator that he'll soon be filling you with his seed, assuming he allows it.

Irin's eyes widen as Johan tells her she can be his pet in the morning, and sit with him during breakfast. She quite liked that idea, too caught up in the moment to remember the agreement she had with Eleanor. "Y...Yes Master!" She says excitedly, nearing her own limit as well. "P...please let me be... your pet... I'll do everything to make you happy..." She moans, nodding as the prince tells her she should begin begging.

"A...and please... fill me up... please let me carry your children.... I want the master's children..." She moans, tightening up as she's about to climax. "Please release inside me, Master... I want your seed..." She adds, trying to keep herself from climaxing for just a bit longer, afraid that it's improper for a maid to finish before her master.

Irin

The Master holds you down against his pelvis, the tip of his cock kissing your cervix, and he releases his sperm into your fertile womb, filling you with a slowly-spreading warmth. Seven thick ropes of seed are released inside you, as Johan groans in pleasure. As his climax passes, the prince pats your head affectionately, smiling broadly at you.

An opportunity arises! The Master's still inside you, and he hasn't gone soft yet! If you'd like, you can try to Seduce the Master, in order to convince him to lay back and let you keep riding him to another few orgasms. Are you a bad enough Maid to drain the Master's balls?

Irin lets out a loud moan as she feels Johan release his seed inside her, pushing her over the edge as well and causing her to collapse forwards into Johan. Irin gasps and shudders as she feels herself get filled up by the master's seed, the idea of getting pregnant again racing through her mind. Could she really carry the master's child? The idea was exciting, to say the least.

As Johan pats Irin's head and smiles at her, Irin slowly recovers from her climax, smiling at the prince in return. "Was I good... Master?" She asks, shifting around a bit on his cock. "I...if you want... your angel would gladly ride you a bit longer... or would you like to be on top... I'm sure breakfast can wait..." Irin says softly, leaning against Johan and carefully wrapping her arms around him. "You've got an eager pet and an angel with you... I'd love to tend to you privately for a bit longer...."

Unaware of the arrival of the other maids, Eleanor groaned, wincing as the tablecloth was pulled away to return her to the world at hand. Mostly the sunlight falling in from the window, which she was not prepared for either. This was not shaping up to be the best of mornings for her.

She took the offered hand, though it was clear she was not exactly eager and energetic at the moment. "Tripped," she explained succinctly. Holding back a sigh, she glanced at the table with a chagrined look. "The Master is going to kill me for this."

"Nah, don't worry about it." Suzu dusted Eleanor off. "I'll tell him that I did this. Since I did a bunch of the breakfast prep, he'll be easier on me for making a mistake. Sound good? Great. Now let's get this cleaned up." Still smiling with barely restrained energy and enthusiasm, Suzu brushed Eleanor's hair from her face like a doting mother.

Suzu, with her heroic, big-sisterly instincts, (Affection) attempts to cheer up Eleanor! (1d6 x Affection 2 = 4)

Irin

The Master resists with his own Affection but rolls a 2! Looks like the others are going to have plenty of time to finish breakfast and/or barge in when the Master fails to come downstairs for a while. Also, you've gained 6 Favor for creating a pleasant atmosphere, and 14 Favor for having sex with the Master for the first time.

Johan looks at you with a patronizing smile, at first, but he starts to blush as you implore him to keep using you. "Well, I wasn't all that enthused to get out of bed right now, anyway," he says, as he turns away, blushing. He shudders with every motion you make, his cock vastly more sensitive after the first orgasm, so sensitive that there's no way he'd be able to thrust on his own. However, such sensitivity means he'll reach orgasm faster, an ideal situation for pumping every drop of sperm out of the handsome prince.

Irin smiles and giggles softly as she manages to make the master blush with her offer. It made Irin happy to see him like that, so she wastes no time as she begins to slowly pump up and down on Johan's cock again, eager to get another load inside of her.

"M...master... Am I... Making you feel good?" She moans, slowly speeding up. "Am I a good maid?" Irin asks, smiling at the prince as she continues to move up and down, hoping that he'll release more soon.

Irin

Unable to remain upright under the onslaught of pleasure, Johan falls back on the bed, hands barely holding onto your hips. As his lithe form hits the mattress, his pajama top seems to come partially unbuttoned, revealing some of the smooth skin of Johan's chest. The prince is on the verge of outright moaning as he says, "Yes! A very good maid! Don't stop!" His cock is already beginning to pulse, about to launch a second load into your eager cunt.

As Johan falls onto the bed, Irin is briefly concerned. Until it becomes clear that he's simply unable to stay upright thanks to Irin's movements. She blushes more as Johan's chest is laid bare, beginning to want to feel his bare skin against her own.

As Johan praises Irin she seems to become more eager, using what energy she has left to speed up as much as she can. "M...master! P... please give me your seed again..." She moans, playing with her own chest to try and heighten her own imminent climax as she begs to receive her Master's seed once more.

Irin (featuring everyone else's ears)

Johan's second orgasm tears free a loud, resounding moan, which the acoustics of the mansion carry all the way to the dining room. A load of cum nearly as large as the first shoots deep inside you, filling your womb further. The Master is almost incoherent in his moaning, and you can feel that if you don't keep up your pace, no matter what, the Master's cock will finally soften, ending your fun.

Irin's moan joins Johan's as the maid is pushed to climax as well, though it's nowhere near as loud. Yet as Irin feels the master pump her full further, Irin feels herself becoming tired, the climaxes having drained her as well.

"I...I'm sorry master... I'm spent..." She mutters, as she slowly flops over forward, gently landing on Johan's chest, pressing her bare chest against her master's. "Was I... Good?" She asks, smiling at the prince.

"Nah, don't worry about it." Suzu dusted Eleanor off. "I'll tell him that I did this. Since I did a bunch of the breakfast prep, he'll be easier on me for making a mistake. Sound good? Great. Now let's get this cleaned up." Still smiling with barely restrained energy and enthusiasm, Suzu brushed Eleanor's hair from her face like a doting mother.

Suzu, with her heroic, big-sisterly instincts, (Affection) attempts to cheer up Eleanor! (1d6 x Affection 2 = 4)

Eleanor held herself in place as Suzu dusted her off from the fall that she had inflicted upon herself. She had not been expecting to receive such a warm gesture, especially given the scene that they had walked in on. It was better than her just laying on the ground. "Thanks," she replied with a light smile.

Then the sound of Johan moaning reached the dining room.

In a moment she froze, tensing as her eyes widened. A blush reached her cheeks, one quickly replaced with a rising anger. There was little doubt as to what was going on after all, and after the shock faded there was nothing but a rising fury inside her. She had been a fool, plain and simple.

Already her mind was swept up in thoughts and images, imagining what was going on in that bedroom. Who knew what Idrin was doing, and what she could have done if she was in her place. Now the other maid had practically everything she wanted, and who knew if she would feel like going through with the deal they had made. It wasn't like she needed to now that she had Johan's eye. She was young, cute, smooth hair, how could someone like Eleanor herself possibly compare in her Master's eye?

And if that was the case, what chance did her own desperate love have?

"It's alright. I'll manage somehow," she replied, turning around whilst her fingers twitched with a growing energy. Needless to say, though certainly not for lack of effort on Suzu's part, this had not put her in much of a better mood.

Eleanor held herself in place as Suzu dusted her off from the fall that she had inflicted upon herself. She had not been expecting to receive such a warm gesture, especially given the scene that they had walked in on. It was better than her just laying on the ground. "Thanks," she replied with a light smile.

Then the sound of Johan moaning reached the dining room.

In a moment she froze, tensing as her eyes widened. A blush reached her cheeks, one quickly replaced with a rising anger. There was little doubt as to what was going on after all, and after the shock faded there was nothing but a rising fury inside her. She had been a fool, plain and simple.

Already her mind was swept up in thoughts and images, imagining what was going on in that bedroom. Who knew what Idrin was doing, and what she could have done if she was in her place. Now the other maid had practically everything she wanted, and who knew if she would feel like going through with the deal they had made. It wasn't like she needed to now that she had Johan's eye. She was young, cute, smooth hair, how could someone like Eleanor herself possibly compare in her Master's eye?

And if that was the case, what chance did her own desperate love have?

"It's alright. I'll manage somehow," she replied, turning around whilst her fingers twitched with a growing energy. Needless to say, though certainly not for lack of effort on Suzu's part, this had not put her in much of a better mood.

"Hey, hey, come here." Suzu pulled Eleanor into an embrace from behind. She wasn't forceful, but held firm. "You'll get your chance, 'kay? Just focus on your job for now."

"Hey, hey, come here." Suzu pulled Eleanor into an embrace from behind. She wasn't forceful, but held firm. "You'll get your chance, 'kay? Just focus on your job for now."
Eleanor was stiff in Suzu's hold, clearly not relaxing much.. She struggled to break free, though for the moment she didn't put much effort into it. "I'd believe that more if I didnt already know that everyone in this place is here for the same reason. The worst part is that I let her do this. All for some stupid promise that I'm not even sure is going to work out now."

Eleanor was stiff in Suzu's hold, clearly not relaxing much.. She struggled to break free, though for the moment she didn't put much effort into it. "I'd believe that more if I didnt already know that everyone in this place is here for the same reason. The worst part is that I let her do this. All for some stupid promise that I'm not even sure is going to work out now."

With that, Suzu would keep Eleanor in her grip. "Yeah, well, join the club. Just 'cuz someone got to him first doesn't mean you won't get your chance." Like a dog, she nuzzled her nose into Eleanor's hair. "You and I are in this together, okay? I'll take care of you."

With that, Suzu would keep Eleanor in her grip. "Yeah, well, join the club. Just 'cuz someone got to him first doesn't mean you won't get your chance." Like a dog, she nuzzled her nose into Eleanor's hair. "You and I are in this together, okay? I'll take care of you."

Deep breaths, deep breaths. Suzu was right after all. She was just letting her frustration get the best of her. Even if she did not entirely shake that lingering worry in the back of her mind about whether she would, and if Johan would even care if she did.

"Sorry," she said after a few moments with a weak smile. "It's been a rough morning."

Deep breaths, deep breaths. Suzu was right after all. She was just letting her frustration get the best of her. Even if she did not entirely shake that lingering worry in the back of her mind about whether she would, and if Johan would even care if she did.

"Sorry," she said after a few moments with a weak smile. "It's been a rough morning."
Suzu loosened her grip, and slid her hands over to Eleanor's shoulders. "Good girl. Now, I'll help you with this mess. We'll get it done faster together." Suzu left the room and returned with a broom, and went to work sweeping up the mess. She used the same energy as always, throwing subtlety to the wind in favor of speed and enthusiasm. The Master may come down at any moment, so time was of the essence.

Using Athletics, Suzu is helping to clean up and set the table with Eleanor: (1d6 x Athletics 4 = 8)

Suzu loosened her grip, and slid her hands over to Eleanor's shoulders. "Good girl. Now, I'll help you with this mess. We'll get it done faster together." Suzu left the room and returned with a broom, and went to work sweeping up the mess. She used the same energy as always, throwing subtlety to the wind in favor of speed and enthusiasm. The Master may come down at any moment, so time was of the essence.

Using Athletics, Suzu is helping to clean up and set the table with Eleanor: (1d6 x Athletics 4 = 8)

"Right," Eleanor agreed with a nod. While Suzu handled the things that had been broken, Eleanor set to work as well. First she would focus on fixing the tableclothe and napkins, then she would put the dishes that had emerged unscathed back into place. They would have to get some replacements, but that could be done easily enough.

All the while her actions were fueled with a determination rising from her anger. She would succeed, had to succeed. Idrin may have gotten one up on her, but this would not be the end of the story. She would not go quietly into that good night, and instead she would be the best she could be and earn Johan's attention and love!

Needless to say she was feeling a lot better than she had been.

"Right," Eleanor agreed with a nod. While Suzu handled the things that had been broken, Eleanor set to work as well. First she would focus on fixing the tableclothe and napkins, then she would put the dishes that had emerged unscathed back into place. They would have to get some replacements, but that could be done easily enough.

All the while her actions were fueled with a determination rising from her anger. She would succeed, had to succeed. Idrin may have gotten one up on her, but this would not be the end of the story. She would not go quietly into that good night, and instead she would be the best she could be and earn Johan's attention and love!

Needless to say she was feeling a lot better than she had been.

With their maid powers combined, Suzu and Eleanor had the place looking spotless and breakfast-ready in no time. Hands on her hips in triumph, Suzu gazed upon their work with a snaggle-toothed grin. "See? We did it--and with time to spare," she said, and gave Eleanor a swat on the rear as if to congratulate her. "If I was Master, I'd be so impressed that I'd make you get under the table and suck me off as s treat."

Back
Top Bottom