Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

"Lighten up, hun. No one else is here to listen." Suzu bumped her hip against Kiera's with the smarmy grin still on her face. "Catch me later when you have free time, and I can show you how it's done."
Kiera doesn't add anything further. "This is getting nowhere. Just clam up and continue making that awesome bacon. Don't let this distract you." She turns around and gets back to work.

Kiera doesn't add anything further. "This is getting nowhere. Just clam up and continue making that awesome bacon. Don't let this distract you." She turns around and gets back to work.

Suzu began humming to herself as she worked, still grinning and self-satisfied. "So, tell me more about yourself. What made you decide to work here?"

Suzu began humming to herself as she worked, still grinning and self-satisfied. "So, tell me more about yourself. What made you decide to work here?"

Kiera has calmed down by now and answers while still having her eyes fixed on the cooking. "Me? Well it's a long story but the short of it is that I got a debt I need to pay off. It's a big debt so I'm here now. It's no big deal really.. Do work, get paid, reduce debt, repeat." She often moves her hands to stir the food.

Kiera has calmed down by now and answers while still having her eyes fixed on the cooking. "Me? Well it's a long story but the short of it is that I got a debt I need to pay off. It's a big debt so I'm here now. It's no big deal really.. Do work, get paid, reduce debt, repeat." She often moves her hands to stir the food.

"I hear ya. I'm here 'cuz the Master's a distant cousin of mine, and I needed a job after high school. What did you do before?"

"I hear ya. I'm here 'cuz the Master's a distant cousin of mine, and I needed a job after high school. What did you do before?"
Kiera pauses. She wasn't sure if she wanted to answer that question. "You know, stuff; school; hang out with friends and all that kind of stuff. Nothing too special."

Kiera pauses. She wasn't sure if she wanted to answer that question. "You know, stuff; school; hang out with friends and all that kind of stuff. Nothing too special."

"Uh huh. That's neat." Suzu added milk to the bowl of eggs. "Now it's your turn: ask me something. It doesn't have to be about dicks, don't worry."

"Uh huh. That's neat." Suzu added milk to the bowl of eggs. "Now it's your turn: ask me something. It doesn't have to be about dicks, don't worry."
Kiera thinks for a while and says, "Alright then. You're a cousin of the Master. Do you know him well? Did you get to play with him as a kid?"

Kiera thinks for a while and says, "Alright then. You're a cousin of the Master. Do you know him well? Did you get to play with him as a kid?"

"Eh," Suzu said with a shrug. "Never knew him that well. We're far enough apart that his side of the fam is rich and mine's not. But it's cool. Makes things feel less awkward."

Suzu hip-checked Kiera again. "My turn: whattya wanna do when you're out of here?"

(Making eggs: 1d6 x Skill 1 = 2)

"Eh," Suzu said with a shrug. "Never knew him that well. We're far enough apart that his side of the fam is rich and mine's not. But it's cool. Makes things feel less awkward."

Suzu hip-checked Kiera again. "My turn: whattya wanna do when you're out of here?"
Kiera smiles at the question. "Heh! I'm gonna hit the bars and drink the night away. Booze, parties and meeting up with old friends. It's going to be fun. Then I think I'll continue doing... whatever I feel like it. I haven't decided that yet. I'll think of something to do."

Kiera's mind goes back to ruling the streets. Taking names and dishing out pain. It was fun in its own way. It was clearly a destructive life. The debt she acquired was more than evidance of this. However, it was a fun and adrenaline fueled life.

Kiera smiles at the question. "Heh! I'm gonna hit the bars and drink the night away. Booze, parties and meeting up with old friends. It's going to be fun. Then I think I'll continue doing... whatever I feel like it. I haven't decided that yet. I'll think of something to do."

Kiera's mind goes back to ruling the streets. Taking names and dishing out pain. It was fun in its own way. It was clearly a destructive life. The debt she acquired was more than evidance of this. However, it was a fun and adrenaline fueled life.

"Mhm," Suzu hummed, noticing a big problem. The beaten eggs she poured onto the skillet weren't exactly to specification: perhaps she was distracted earlier by the talk of dicks, but she had prepared eight eggs rather than eight cheeses. Now there were four times as many eggs as there should've been, and no cheese.

"Um, yeah, that'd be neat. I used to street race a bit in school myself."

Arriving in the dining room, hands came to rest on her hips as Eleanor viewed the task ahead. She needed to wipe off the table, get the plates, cups, cutlery, napkins, and make sure to leave some space for all the food that would come with breakfast. That was what she came up with off the top of her head anyway. Sure there was no one else here to help out, but how hard could it really be?

The first part was easy enough. Get a rag, get some cleaning solution, wipe down the table. Simple, easy, done. She nodded to herself with a satisfied expression before turning to the more difficult part. Dishes.

With quick steps Eleanor headed to the dish room to retrieve some for them to use.. She was confident that she could manage such a simple task. Even Johan didn't notice, no one would be able to say that she had been slacking off in her maidly duties!

Eleanor

You manage to wipe down the table and set both tablecloth and napkins competently. However, as you're carrying the stack of dishes, your foot catches an edge of the tablecloth, and you slip, pulling the cloth with you and tossing the dishes into the air. When the clatter is over, the tablecloth and napkins are in a chaotic pile on top of you, while the shattered remains of the dishes have been scattered all over the table. Fortunately, the dishes you broke were nothing special, and easily replaced, but that's not going to get you entirely out of trouble for your clumsiness.

You lose 2 Favor and gain 5 Stress for utterly botching the table-setting, and the Master may punish you personally.

"Mhm," Suzu hummed, noticing a big problem. The beaten eggs she poured onto the skillet weren't exactly to specification: perhaps she was distracted earlier by the talk of dicks, but she had prepared eight eggs rather than eight cheeses. Now there were four times as many eggs as there should've been, and no cheese.

"Um, yeah, that'd be neat. I used to street race a bit in school myself."
"Is that so?" Kiera says with her focus still on cooking. Things seem to be going well for her on that front. She asks, "So what are you going to do after getting out? Do you even want out?"

"Eeeehh, maybe." With the eggs botched, Suzu moved on to the hash browns, hoping she could at least redeem herself there. "Maybe if I get cushy enough with my cos, he'll keep me around for free or some shit. Otherwise, I'd probably just do what you'd do."

Suzu attempts to prepare the hashbrowns! (1d6 x Skill 1 = 6)

"Eeeehh, maybe." With the eggs botched, Suzu moved on to the hash browns, hoping she could at least redeem herself there. "Maybe if I get cushy enough with my cos, he'll keep me around for free or some shit. Otherwise, I'd probably just do what you'd do."

Suzu attempts to prepare the hashbrowns! (1d6 x Skill 1 = 6)
Finally Kiera finishes the bacon and serves it on a plate. She grins at Suzu and says, "Then I guess I'll see you at the bar once we're out."
She looks back at the bacon and nods. "Nice. These Bacons look awesome." She then looks around and sees that no one else is trying to help with cooking so she decides to to the 2nd easiest thing here: Hashbrowns! But Suzu already has that covered so Kiera instead goes to make orange juice.

"Alright. Let's make some orange juice." The start of the orange juice looks well. The orange was juiced properly and its texture was great. "Wow I'm on a roll today. Now it's time to add the sugar." Kiera adds exactly the amount of sugar that the master likes and stirs. When all's said and done, she steps back and looks at the sparkly glass of appetizing orange juice she's made. Or at least that's what she thinks she made. While her measurements were on point at the juice looks appetizing, Kiera accidentally added salt instead of sugar.

//1*3 = 3

Finally Kiera finishes the bacon and serves it on a plate. She grins at Suzu and says, "Then I guess I'll see you at the bar once we're out."
She looks back at the bacon and nods. "Nice. These Bacons look awesome." She then looks around and sees that no one else is trying to help with cooking so she decides to to the 2nd easiest thing here: Hashbrowns! But Suzu already has that covered so Kiera instead goes to make orange juice.

"Alright. Let's make some orange juice." The start of the orange juice looks well. The orange was juiced properly and its texture was great. "Wow I'm on a roll today. Now it's time to add the sugar." Kiera adds exactly the amount of sugar that the master likes and stirs. When all's said and done, she steps back and looks at the sparkly glass of appetizing orange juice she's made. Or at least that's what she thinks she made. While her measurements were on point at the juice looks appetizing, Kiera accidentally added salt instead of sugar.

//1*3 = 3

Despite her lack of skill in cooking, the hash browns turned out better than Suzu hoped. It turns out that shredding and frying potato patties was a lot easier than making a specific kind of omelette. Before anyone knew it, they were done and on a plate. Suzu took a moment to admire her work, which, though far from professional-looking, was at least pleasing to the eye. Inspired by her success, she put more energy into the next phase: the blueberry crepes!

Like a dog having so much fun playing with a ball, Suzu tossed the ingredients together, all but punching the dough with her fists. If she had a tail, it would've wagged so hard that most everything in the kitchen might've been knocked over. With her hands on her hips in triumph, it was only a matter of waiting for it to finish baking in the oven.

Suzu used her boundless energy (Athletics) to bake the crepes! (1d6 x Athletics 4 = 16)

Eleanor

You manage to wipe down the table and set both tablecloth and napkins competently. However, as you're carrying the stack of dishes, your foot catches an edge of the tablecloth, and you slip, pulling the cloth with you and tossing the dishes into the air. When the clatter is over, the tablecloth and napkins are in a chaotic pile on top of you, while the shattered remains of the dishes have been scattered all over the table. Fortunately, the dishes you broke were nothing special, and easily replaced, but that's not going to get you entirely out of trouble for your clumsiness.

You lose 2 Favor and gain 5 Stress for utterly botching the table-setting, and the Master may punish you personally.

Eleanor wore a smile, carrying the dishes back from the kitchen. She was doing so well, and could practically imagine the happy breakfast that was to come. Sure, she might not get much attention from anyone else, but she would know. That had to count for something.

She wasn't sure if it had been because she was distracted in her daydream or because her footwork went awry, but one moment she was preparing to put the dishes down and the next there was a loud crash, dishes smashing, chaos!

"Owww," she groaned, finding herself on the ground. Her vision was cut off by the tableclothe on top of her, and she remained motionless with her arms spread. Her head hurt, though it wasn't too bad. But she knew what she had done, and how she had messed up. Johan would be furious with her, and none of the maids would respect her. She'd messed up setting a table, for crying out loud.

Still, she had a bit before anyone else came in. Probably. Maybe she could take a few minutes, just....recovering beneath this blanket of her shame? That would be fine.

With the great bacon strips cooked and the """Perfect""" orange juice made, Kiera moves on to one of the harder dishes, having been bolstered with confidence. The only other thing that was left to make was to pour milk into a glass. That is a task that can be accomplished easily. That just leaves the biscuits. So she decides to try hard and get this just right. A buttered biscuit; it seems to be a very easy thing to make but it is actually one of the hardest items on the menu. That's because the prince likes his biscuit just perfect. It can't be slightly over or under baked. The master is very picky about this. She is determined to get this right though. Then she would have a made half of the breakfast flawlessly. Of course she made salty orange juice but she still didn't know that. If the master sees that all three of the breakfast items she had a hand in turned out perfectly, he would appreciate her much more and realize just how much he needs her... as a maid of course. She needed the job and it's not like she cares about Johan or anything.

She can imagine the scene now: The handsome prince looking over the bacon strips, the juice and now, the biscuit. He flicks his golden hair like the cool guy he is. He stands up and leans next to Kiera and whispers softly in to her ear. "The food. You made this didn't you? I can tell because even without tasting it, I can see that it's perfect. I realize now, that this manor is nothing without you, Kiera."

Back in reality, Kiera quickly shakes her head and with stars in her eyes and a fiery determination to show just how important she is. She gets to work on the biscuit, the hardest dish on the menu, with an immovable determination. But will it be enough to satisfy the master? Only time will tell.

//5*4 (Will used: She is using raw determination) = 20

( EDIT: OOC: Reading back, I realize that a huge portion of my text was gone. I guess it was because I had net issues at the time? Not sure. Anyway, added it)

Last edited:
Irin

Your gentle voice brings Johan gently out of slumber. His eyes flutter open, focusing on you. "Oh, is it morning already? Good morning, Irin." He sits up with a yawn and stretches, accentuating his limber form. "Just before waking, I had a most lovely vision, of an angel hovering above me." As he tosses off the cover and turns, his legs dropping to the floor, he notices a tenting in his pajamas. "Oh, dear, it seems that lovely vision had more of an effect than I'd thought." He eyes fix on you, full of warmth. "Dear, sweet Irin, might I count on you for this?"

Your excellent Affection result has given the Master morning wood! He's rolled 15 on a Seduction attempt, and clearly wants head! Roll to resist (note that because you must roll, you can't use your zero Athletics to resist).

Irin smiles as she watches the master get up, taking a step backto give him some space to sit up. "I'm glad you had such a lovely vision, Master." She says gently, watching him sit up before noticing the reaction the master has had to the vision he saw in his dreams. The sight of it puts a blush on the maid's face, which only intensifies as Johan asks Irin to help him with his morning wood.

The question... still manages to take Irin by surprise, and she stammers for a moment as she considers the request. Wouldn't it be improper to do such a thing so suddenly and so quickly after waking up? And... and what if the master wanted her to help in a way different than what she was expecting? She attempts to bring herself to resist the master's request, trying her hardest to resist, afraid the master would think of her as a naughty and improper maid if she acted on how she interprets Johan's words...

(Rolled with Will, she's trying to find the willpower to not immediately drop to her knees and help the master with his morning wood)

Everything was starting was starting to look good so far. There may have been a couple of hiccups, but the breakfast was almost done to specifications. Suzu directed her renewed energy and enthusiasm to the omelette once more: the devilish dish had eluded her earlier, but this time she would overcome it!

Suzu beat those two eggs with the milk so fast that it threatened to spill out of the bowl in a tsunami. It sizzled on the skillet as it was poured over it, and Suzu was careful this time to remember the eight cheeses. Soon it was finished: a yellow omelette folded over an assortment of cheeses!

"Aaaand, we're done! Just grab the milk, and breakfast is ready!" Suzu said with a swat on Kiera's rear.

Suzu will use her speed and strength to fry that omelette! (1d6 x Athletics 4 = 16)

Irin

Johan yawns, still a little groggy, and looks at you warmly, his glasses just slightly askew from having been slept in, and his bedhead sticking out at angles that made his golden hair catch the light all the more beautifully. The air seems to become pinks and fuzzy, as the prince seems to sparkle before you. He smiles, gently, letting out a soft exhalation. He reaches out to you, slowly, and says, his expression hardening in an instant, "It's not complicated. Pick your favorite hole and sheathe my manhood in it. Swiftly."

It seems the rumors that claim that Johan is not quite as eloquent as he usually is prior to eating breakfast are true.

Everything was starting was starting to look good so far. There may have been a couple of hiccups, but the breakfast was almost done to specifications. Suzu directed her renewed energy and enthusiasm to the omelette once more: the devilish dish had eluded her earlier, but this time she would overcome it!

Suzu beat those two eggs with the milk so fast that it threatened to spill out of the bowl in a tsunami. It sizzled on the skillet as it was poured over it, and Suzu was careful this time to remember the eight cheeses. Soon it was finished: a yellow omelette folded over an assortment of cheeses!

"Aaaand, we're done! Just grab the milk, and breakfast is ready!" Suzu said with a swat on Kiera's rear.

Suzu will use her speed and strength to fry that omelette! (1d6 x Athletics 4 = 16)

Kiera, satisfied with what she sees as perfectly made breakfast items, shrugs as Suzu asks her to get the milk. It's milk. How hard can it be? She grabs the milk and goes to pour it. She then wonders if the price likes his milk warm or cold. She decides, it's more likely that the prince likes his milk warm so she heats it up. With that, breakfast is done.

//5*3 = 15

Irin

Johan yawns, still a little groggy, and looks at you warmly, his glasses just slightly askew from having been slept in, and his bedhead sticking out at angles that made his golden hair catch the light all the more beautifully. The air seems to become pinks and fuzzy, as the prince seems to sparkle before you. He smiles, gently, letting out a soft exhalation. He reaches out to you, slowly, and says, his expression hardening in an instant, "It's not complicated. Pick your favorite hole and sheathe my manhood in it. Swiftly."

It seems the rumors that claim that Johan is not quite as eloquent as he usually is prior to eating breakfast are true.

Irin's blush intensifies as she watches Johan for a moment, something about him seemed to make him more beautiful than normal. Perhaps it was how is hair, still sticking out in all directions from having just slept, was catching the daylight, or how his glasses were slightly off. It seemed that early-morning Johan was entirely different than after-breakfast Johan, and that made it so much harder for Irin to resist his request...

So, she doesn't resist. Instead, she gives a soft smile, nodding as Johan instructs her to pick a hole. It was a simple choice, really, she knew what part of her Johan would likely enjoy most.

"Yes, Master Johan..." Irin says softly, bending over slightly to take off her underwear first, before giving Johan a smile as she begins to help him out of his pants.

"P...please make... yourself comfortable, master... I'll tend to your manhood... like a good maid should." Irin says, beginning to lose her composure, the thoughts of what is to come sending her heart and mind racing...

Irin

Prince Johan appears satisfied with your reaction, as is his cock, which bobs energetically once freed from its confines. It's uncircumcised, about seven and a half inches long, and around two inches in diameter. One vein is particularly visible, running along the top of Johan's penis and branching out where it reaches the foreskin. It throbs with the lord of the mansion's pulse, and carries a strong, masculine scent. Watching you, Johan says, "Good girl, you know how to take off a man's pants." He yawns, then continues, "Now, get riding, it's clear we haven't got all day. I'd so hate to keep whatever busybodies desire my attention waiting."

Kiera, satisfied with what she sees as perfectly made breakfast items, shrugs as Suzu asks her to get the milk. It's milk. How hard can it be? She grabs the milk and goes to pour it. She then wonders if the price likes his milk warm or cold. She decides, it's more likely that the prince likes his milk warm so she heats it up. With that, breakfast is done.

//5*3 = 15
Eleanor wore a smile, carrying the dishes back from the kitchen. She was doing so well, and could practically imagine the happy breakfast that was to come. Sure, she might not get much attention from anyone else, but she would know. That had to count for something.

She wasn't sure if it had been because she was distracted in her daydream or because her footwork went awry, but one moment she was preparing to put the dishes down and the next there was a loud crash, dishes smashing, chaos!

"Owww," she groaned, finding herself on the ground. Her vision was cut off by the tableclothe on top of her, and she remained motionless with her arms spread. Her head hurt, though it wasn't too bad. But she knew what she had done, and how she had messed up. Johan would be furious with her, and none of the maids would respect her. She'd messed up setting a table, for crying out loud.

Still, she had a bit before anyone else came in. Probably. Maybe she could take a few minutes, just....recovering beneath this blanket of her shame? That would be fine.

"Bingo. Look at us, we're the best maids around." Suzu hip-bumped Kiera and looked out the kitchen door. "I don't think Master's come down yet, so we don't need to bring this shit out. The table should be set by now, but let's go check it out." With another swat on Kiera's butt, Suzu almost hopped into the dining room.

Upon seeing the disaster in there, Suzu halted. "Whoooa, hol' up." She went over to lift the tablecloth from the prostrate figure. "Eleanor? What the hell happened?" she said as she picked her up.

Back
Top Bottom