Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"That doesn't explain all the ghouls~ he's family head, you mean to tell me that he just let a ghoul bully him and a senior investigator like Katakura into playing shelter for a bunch of ghouls?" He said, "No one will buy that~"

“They don’t have to! So long as you tell them that’s what happened, that’s what happened, right?” It was hard to breathe with a broken sternum and Sasuke’s foot on her chest, but she was managing.

"They'll look into it, and see that every Date before him will have had ghoul recruits, as I'm sure this didn't start with Masamune. He'll be arrested, and all your friends killed." Sasuke told her, "But, I'll see what can be done, hm? Since you're coming so willingly." There was a bang, and then another, and Sasuke felt unwielding pain spread over his spine. He looked back, Masamune holding up his gun before firing again and getting Sasuke in his bad shoulder.
"Get...out of here...or the next one goes b...between your fucking eyes." Masamune gasped out. Sasuke hissed and stumbled off Megohime, barely managing to get his sais before being forced to flee. Masamune dropped, finally unable to support his own weight.

With Sasuke off her chest, Megohime could breathe normally again, groaning in pain as she rolled onto her side. She was unable to keep her Kagune out any longer, exhaustion catching up with her as she picked her head up to look toward Masamune. “Masamune.. are you okay..?”

Megohime felt like she was going to lose consciousness, body shaking with effort as she pulled herself to her hands and knees. “Let’s get you back to the estate.”

Megohime grimaced in pain when he helped her to the alleyway, collapsing back against the wall. Her body ached, feeling incredibly weak from over exertion; Masamune’s blood caught her attention though. The smell was over powering, overwhelmingly mouthwatering, and with how injured and weak she was, the smell made her want to sink her teeth into his flesh.

Megohime tore her eyes away from Masamune’s wounded leg, turning her attention on anything else. “To be honest, I don’t think that’ll be a good idea right now..” She said. “I… don’t think I’d be able to stop myself.”

Megohime’s stomach growled, already hurting from hunger pangs. She let out a heavy breath as she sat up, shifting to move closer to Masamune. “Which one hurts less?” She asked.

Megohime nodded, seeing his face grow pale and his body grow rigid with fear. She slowly moved closer, carefully peeling away his coat from his shoulder and gently pressing her lips to the bloody wound on his shoulder. Megohime placed her hand over Masamune’s as she slowly sucked at the bloody fabric, drinking the blood from his wound.

He squeezed her hand tight and she could hear his heart hammering, his breathing growing sharp. Was it because this was where she bit him that he was so terrified?

It was hard, it took everything in her to not bite down onto the wound to make it bleed more, so she could drink faster. She closed her eyes and drank slowly, holding onto his hand firmly to keep herself grounded. After a moment, she pulled away, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand, breathing heavily. She wanted more, her body craved more, but she knew that was all the restraint she had left in her.

Megohime hadn’t let go of his hand yet, giving him a firm squeeze. “It was more than enough.” She said softly. “Just rest, we’ll get you patched up once we’re back home.”

He nodded, "Makes you wonder...what the fuck is going on...at the CCG, huh...?" He muttered. Megohime briefly remembered Akihime saying she was born in Cochlea, to be a womb. What was going on??

"You...You'd think so..." He said, "But I dunno shit..."

Sasuke dragged himself along the dark back ways, making his way back to HQ. "Sh-Shit...got a little cocky..."

Sasuke was bleeding badly, leaving a trail of blood as he went. It didn’t matter that he didn’t have Megohime, once he reported back to HQ on Masamune, they’d have every single ghoul in the estate rounded up and either locked up or exterminated.
“It looks like you’re having a bit of a rough time at work.” The voice came from his side, a figure in a dark hood sitting atop a dumpster having gone almost unnoticed.

“I’d call it freedom.” Amaya said, examining the blood staining his suit. “Pick a fight with someone bigger again?”

Back
Top Bottom