Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime yanked the blade free from his shoulder so she could use it to knock away his sai, tearing a piece of flesh from his neck and swallowing it.

He cried out in pain again, seeing stars in his eyes. Masamune looked up, bleary eyed from his own pain.
"M...Mego...g-get...out of here..." He gasped raggedly. Sasuke looked to him, breathing strained.
"So...you do know her..." He wheezed.

Megohime attacked again, aiming to pierce his head through his eye, reaching for his throat to strangle him to death.

Sasuke moved his free arm, slamming his elbow into her head as hard as he possibly could, wanting her off him or at least daze her a little.

Megohime grunted as his elbow made contact, knocking her back a bit, making her see stars as she tried to recover and grab him by the hair again.

He turned and slammed his palm into her jaw, using the distraction to throw her off him. He moved and held his heavily bleeding wound.
"Do you stalk him all the time? Or just tonight?"
"M-Mego...please...g-go..." Masamune pleaded, reaching for his gun.

“Shut up!” It wasn’t clear if she was talking to Masamune, or to Sasuke, but Megohime was only knocked away briefly before charging Sasuke again.

Megohime instantly noticed he was moving toward Masamune, and tried to circle around him to get him away from Masamune, but she could feel her stomach fighting her. She clenched her teeth, attacking as fast as she could to try and keep Sasuke occupied.

It was hard to get a clear shot with Megohime trying to turn Sasuke around and away from Masamune. Megohime felt herself growing sick already, trying to swallow down her nausea, fight off throwing up in the middle of the fight. She failed miserably, stumbling and vomiting up the piece she bit out of Sasuke, body shaking as it rejected the food.

Megohime tried to use the opening Masamune provided by distracting Sasuke to attack again, trying to wrap her Kagune around his ankle while attacking with her quinque blade at his throat.

Sasuke jammed his sai into her kagune, using his other to deflect her blade. Masamune pulled back the hammer and aimed, his hand shaking and his eye blurry, but he had to help Megohime somehow.

Megohime wrapped her Kagune around the sai, trying to yank him forward as she swung at him again with the blade. She had grown proficient in using a blade, training while her condition persisted.

His footing almost gave but he corrected it, hitting her blade away to slam his second sai into her kagune, using all his weight to pull her around to shiel from Masamune's gun.

Megohime stumbled right into Masamune’s line of fire, effectively blocking Sasuke from Masamune as she tried to free her Kagune and move out of the line of fire again.

Masamune lowered his gun, not wanting to hit Megohime.
"So, Masamune, what's the deal?" Sasuke called, "Are you two together or what?"
"I don't know what you're talking about." Masamune hissed.
"Well, you two clearly know each other, meaning you lied to me the other day. Real shitty, if I'm honest, lying to a fellow CCG investigator."

Megohime was still struggling to keep Sasuke at bay, scowling deeply when he started poking around topics she didn’t like him knowing about. She leaned into Sasuke harder, trying to force him back with the weight of her Kagune.

Megohime was caught off guard, hitting the ground and coughing as he knocked the air from her lungs, seeing stars from hitting her head. She tried to recover, tried to scramble away from him, knock him away, anything.

He pulled his sais from her kagune and took a few paces away from her.
"Wanna tell me why your house smelled so heavily of ghouls?" Sasuke asked. Masamune felt panic shoot up his skull.
"Ghouls? Beats me, got nothin but humans at my place."
"Oh, Masamune, you're such a bad liar when you're in pain~"

Megohime pushed herself to her feet, keeping herself between Masamune and Sasuke, taking a protective stance. Anything she said to Masamune would look bad, telling him to run, even if he wouldn’t, would only further prove he was guilty.

"You know we'd have you and everyone in your estate killed, right? May as well fess up and save yourself." Sasuke said.
"Fuck off. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have ghouls at my place." Masamune hissed.
"If you confess, I'll spare you and Katakura, and even Tamura here." Sasuke told him.
"I'm not confessing to shit!"

Back
Top Bottom