Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

DarkMudkip

Cluster
"Mitsu-nii...!" Akihime knocked on Mitsunari's bedroom door, the young fourteen-year-old making sure her adopted brother was getting ready for school, "Come on, the servants have your breakfast waiting, we have to hurry!"
"I'll be there in a moment, go away." She scowled lightly, never really liking how cold and rude he was all the time.
"Hai, hai..." She huffed and left his bedroom door. Mitsunari was brought in as her brother when she was still very small, her father adopted him when Mitsunari's parents were found mutilated and eaten by a ghoul. Yoshitsugu was a very well regarded man in the Ward they lived in, a kind old man who built his business from nothing over the years. Akihime's mother died during childbirth but she was said to be a kind and caring woman. Akihime was always told she looked like her.

Masamune puffed on his cigarette as he sat around with the other men who consisted of his gang. He was the son of a yakuza boss, and the next clan head; his father was getting old and didn't want to be the boss for much longer. Time to let the next generation take the lead, as he always said. The boys were being loud and drinking while Masamune wrapped up getting ready for school when Kojurou stepped in. The room fell quiet and the others bowed respectfully to him.
"Ohayo gozaimasu, Katakura-san!" They greeted. He bowed his head before looking to Masamune.
"You're going to be late."
"The fuck I am, I'm about done." Masamune replied behind his smoke, "I was just making sure I had everything while I listened to them drink." He stood and brushed off his uniform pants. The others bowed deeply to him, foreheads touching the tatami floors.
"Have a good day, hitto!!" They all yelled.
"See ya." Masamune said in English before leaving with Kojurou.

Living with her adopted father and brother wasn't all terrible, she had her own room inside the large estate, most of her time was her own to do with what she wished, and a good education. Her brother was a sour-faced lanky teen with an even worse attitude, but he kept to himself for the most part. It was rather mundane, but it was far better than life on the street.

Cigarettes, women, and alcohol, those three were by far Masamune’s favorite things, fighting coming just after those. Barely fourteen and he already fit perfectly into the yakuza lifestyle, albeit a bit on the thuggish side. His father would scold him, tell him if he was to take over as family head he would need to quell his thirst for fighting and thuggish tendencies, but most could see he was far from quenching his insatiable lust.

Akihime went to a rather prestigious school, thanks to her father,and Mitsunari went with her even though he seemed to hate it. It just made things easier for their driver, Yoshitsugu said, you'll both get a very good education. No one really liked her there. They always looked down on her. So she stayed with Mitaunari a lot, even though he didn't like having her around either. He reminded her of her friend she hadn't seen in a long time. He had the same hair as her...
She was just at home in her room that night, doing her homework and making sure her grades stayed high. She exhaled, getting distracted with her own thoughts.

Masamune was out partying with a couple of the guys, bar hopping and having a good time. He didn't really care about his education anyway, he just needed to know what his dad passed down to him anyway. Everything else was noise.

White hair. It was the most prominent feature on her friend, the first thing you noticed and the thing you’d always remember about her. Sometimes at night she would dream about her, sometimes even during the day, daydreaming about a young girl who looked like a porcelain doll. She could never really remember her face just right, though, always too blurry and out of focus, or too close to her features to fully see her entire face. Blue eyes, pale skin, white hair. She spoke on occasion in her dreams, but again, that too was muffled or hard to hear.

Staying out late was a near daily occurrence, sometimes Masamune not coming home until the early hours of the morning, drunk and smelling of sex. His family name earned him the respect he got on the street, but his own reputation did the rest. He was a player, visiting prostitutes and gambling, drinking heavily at bars and picking up girls he found on the streets at night.

She frowned and laid her head on her arms. Why couldn't she remember what she looked like? She remembered her name but nothing else. It was a bother.

"Where to now, hitto? Wanna get some girls?"
"As long as you don't try eating one again." Masamune smirked and the others laughed.

Every second was excruciating, every moment of every day for the last three weeks was nothing but pain. She wasn’t even sure if it was day or night, having lost track of time in the blindingly bright room she was kept in, a heavy iron collar and chain keeping her anchored to the floor. Her hands and feet were a bloody mess, her finger and toenails having been removed only hours ago, along with sewing needles stuck into the bottoms of her feet. She was covered in scrapes and bruises, beaten black and blue and left alone on the cold stone floor until her next round of torture. She stared up at the ceiling with her bloodshot eyes, one nearly swollen completely shut. Her copper-colored eyes were lifeless, focused on nothing as she lay in agony on the floor, mind struggling to focus on one thought alone. It had been two- no, three? -days since she had been given water, and even longer since she had been fed, and her body was starting to show signs of severe dehydration. Everything hurt, every single nerve of her body hurt, and it brought tears to her eyes, tears she didn’t think her body was capable of producing.

It wasn’t all too hard to find girls to pick up on a school night, there were always girls coming and going from studying or extracurriculars, sometimes even girls going out to look for older guys to hang out with. They’d just have to walk around a bit and bingo, they’d find a girl.
They hadn’t gotten very far from a club when Masamune spotted two figures in a poorly lit alleyway, the two of them pressed against one another like they were kissing. It wasn’t unusual to find a couple of kids hooking up, but the scene itself gave off weird vibes to Masamune. Why was the girl the one pinning the guy to the wall? Perhaps a role reversal kink? Whatever the case, this was his turf, and they could go get lucky elsewhere.

The slot under the door opened and a tray of miniscule amount of food slipped through, sliding over toward her. There was a hunk of bread and a very small wedge of cheese with a tiny amount of water. Didn't want her to die just yet.

"Oi." Masamune glared down the alleyway, hands in his pockets, "If you wanna do that, do it elsewhere."

Jin let her eyes roll to the side slowly, staring at the food across the room, vision blurry but she was still able to make out what was on the tray. She didn’t want to move, both her hands and feet in far too bad of shape to try and drag herself across the floor.

The heavy scent of warm iron met Masamune’s nose, and as the girl pulled away, the boy slumped down the wall, blood painting the front of his face and shirt, as both his lips and tongue were gone.
“Oh~? Was I mistaken that this was a feeding ground~?” The girl turned to face him, mask pulled to the side to expose only her bloody mouth. Flesh dangled from between her teeth, the lips of the middle schooler on the ground. The girl also adorned a middle school uniform, and an oni mask obscuring the majority of her face.

Last edited:
"This is hitto's turf!! You can't eat as you please here!!"
"Yeah! You have to go through hitto first!" The two ghouls that were with Masamune stood in front of him as a sort of shield, Masamune still glaring at her as he stayed in place.
"Get out of here and I won't pop you." He stated.

The girl stayed where she was, plucking the dangling flesh from between her lips with her bloody fingers, tilting her head back to lower the flesh into her mouth before swallowing it whole, her glowing red eyes glued to Masamune’s the entire time as she licked her fingers clean. “Go through you?” She echoed with an amused smile, pulling her mask back into place. “I’d only do that if I was itching for some liver. A predator doesn’t ask its prey for permission to feed, and it certainly doesn’t run from them~”

"Watch your mouth, bitch!"
"It's fine." Masamune said, "I've dealt with my fair share of mannerless whores, she's no different."

He could practically hear her smile behind her mask. “Oh my, such rude and vulgar words, and especially so from someone who smells himself of a hard working prostitute.” She tutted at him, something behind her slowly coming out into view; a teal kagune.

The two ghouls summoned their own kagunes lightning fast, a yellow kokaku and a purple two tailed rinkaku.
"Don't disrespect hitto like that! Do you even know who he is?!"
"I don't think she gives a shit, honestly..." Masamune said, "C'mon then, let's see who's faster." He challenged, his hand at the ready by his side.

The tip of her kagune swayed, much like the tail of a pleased cat. Then, in the blink of an eye, she had passed the two ghouls and was inches from Masamune, a searing pain in his right eye. His vision was off, and it felt like time had slowed, feeling the sharp tip of her kagune pulling away from his crushed eye, warm blood dripping down his face.

He tried not to shut his good eye, swallowing his wail as he pulled his gun from his back and pulled the trigger, sending a bullet into her mask. Had the wood not literally bit the bullet for her, she would have had it soar straight through her skull.
"Hitto!!"

The force of the bullet nearly knocked Megohime off her feet, ears ringing and head swimming. Her kagune slowly disappeared, disintegrating as she stumbled and collapsed backward onto her back, stunned from the shot to her head.

"Hitto, let's go!"
"You need a doctor!"
"Hold it." Masamune snarled through his teeth before he fired a few more rounds into Megohime's stomach, "Now we can go."

Each round was like being punched in the gut by a stronger ghoul, making her jolt and see stars. She could already feel the bruise forming, and feel the heat on her cheeks from beneath the mask. She lay there in the alleyway, on the wet cement with a huge grin plastered to her face, heart pounding in her chest.

They got Masamune to the hospital as fast as they could, not wanting him to bleed out ir worse.

"Jin~" The door to her cell opened and a man peeked in, lavender eyes hauntingly chipper, "Are you awake~?"

Jin lay exactly where she had been left, in a heap on the floor. The needles in her feet had been removed, but her feet were still a bruised and bloody mess, rendering her unable to walk without agony. She only flinched slightly at the young mans voice, copper eyes staring up at the ceiling blankly.

"You don't smell dead, which is great~" He moved in and closed the door behind him, moving toward her, "Just resting, I guess?"

She turned her head away when he moved closer to her, grimacing and letting out a soft whimper, her bruised and battered body aching as she remembered the pain he had inflicted upon her.

Untouched food once again sat on the tray next to her; she closed her eyes and turned her head away, body shaking a bit as she tried to curl up. She was always this way when he came into her cell, she never wanted to be friendly, always ungrateful.

Back
Top Bottom