Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He could hear a soft rasping sound coming from her; she was speaking. “Please.... let me die...” She whispered, tears burning her dry eyes. “Let me die...”

Her hair was crusted with blood and tangled, his fingers snagging in the snarls as she pulled her head away further.

"You have to eat, Jin, I can't take your blood if you don't eat.." He said, holding out the bread to her, "Come on, it's the good stuff...!"

Her cracked lips trembled, and tears leaked down her face, but she only kept her eyes squeezed shut tightly. The good stuff? Old bread was good? Anything was supposed to be good in this situation? All she wanted was to die, to be with her family.

She would have bouts of rage spotted through her depression, perhaps her will to live showing through. She smacked the food away hard, ignoring the pain it brought to her hand.

He watched the bread fly out of his hand before he grabbed her by her matted hair, "How dare you be so rude!! I was just trying to be nice, you ungrateful bitch!!"

She cried out when he grabbed a handful of her long tangled hair, eyes opening as a reflex as she grabbed for his hand, fingertips bleeding from her torn out fingernails.

He reached and grabbed the bread, forcing it into her mouth and pushing her jaw shut. He had to let go of her hair to take the bread away but he forced her to chew what was in her mouth, "Swallow it." He growled.

She cried as he forced her to eat, shaking and struggling against him, but he had the strength of a ghoul, and he was easily ten years her senior. She swallowed with some struggle, both her throat and the bread rather dry, but she managed to push it down.

She managed down a bit of water through her sobs, her mind too much of a mess to try and formulate any sort of survival plan, in too much pain to focus on anything other than what was right in front of her.

“Please..” She whispered again, keeping her head down, hunched over beside him. “I just want to go back home..” She was only fifteen, her birthday but less than a month ago.

She brought her hands over her ears, frowning heavily. “I want to leave..” She shook, shoulders trembling.

He dropped her and stepped on her head, "You can't leave. You belong to me now. No one else fucking wants you. That's why no one has been looking for you. You're nothing. You're barely worthy enough to be meat on my banquet table!"

The cold floor pressed hard into her face, making her grimace. Why was he keeping her alive if she was so worthless? Why hasn’t he killed her yet?

The more he yelled, the more he pressed down on her head with his foot, making her grunt softly with pain and whimper. It was her fault? Any logical person could see that she was in no way at fault, but part of her felt he was right. If she just gave in and did everything she was told, she wouldn’t be so hurt.

She stayed on the floor, still feeling where he had pressed his foot against her head. She felt so completely and utterly useless and lost, like all she could do was lay there. She had seen the carnage this man had left her house in, slaying the servants and destroying furniture, lighting things a blaze. She had seen both her grandfather and her father slain before her, and then was taken from her burning home by the very ghouls who had set it a blaze. She had only turned sixteen, barely even having finished up her birthday celebration before her life was left in shambles. It had been months since that day, and now she was being held captive like some sort of pet. Her dead-looking eyes moved to look at him, the man who had destroyed her life in one night, barely able to mutter out an audible sentence.
“Father should have taken your head too.”

She cried out with each stomp, wheezing and hacking as she tried to fend him off. The food she had just been forced to eat came back up, vomiting onto the floor.

Back
Top Bottom