Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Her stomach dropped and she turned her head away, feeling like she was going to pass out. “I...I’m ok standing up...” She whispered.

Jin didn’t want to move, didn’t want to move toward his bed, but he was practically breathing down her neck. She took a hesitant step forward, then another, moving slowly to the bed and sitting down, stiff from fear.

She shied away from his touch, knowing exactly what kind of situation she was in. “Please don't..” She whispered softly.

Would he send her back if she said she wasn’t ok with his advances? He was her captor, the man who killed her family, and the man who tortured her daily. He was repulsive, and he was a ghoul.
“I... I am..” The words came out without even thinking, would this allow for her to live longer? Did she want to live? Didn’t she wish for death?

Her own mouth tasted heavily of her own blood, but the taste of his was different, tasted more like flesh and rot. She wanted to gag and pull away, but she was too frozen and scared to do anything other than to let him kiss her, to let him touch her and hold her.

Regardless of how gentle he was or not, Jin didn’t like him touching her in such a way, didn’t want him to touch her at all. She didn’t voice her protests, simply allowing him to do with her as he wished, figuring, it would be the safer route, and the one that would keep her alive the longest.

She felt disgusting, violated, and dirty. She laid partially curled up on the bed, a painful throbbing in her nethers from his desires. She felt numb, yet so ready to overflow with emotions, wanting to scream and cry, but unable to do either. She was trapped within herself. Why had he done this so suddenly? It was to her understanding she was taken with the intent to endure great suffering, but from the way he had acted it was almost like he saw her as a lover.

Her lip trembled, and she gripped her arms hard, pressing her nails into her flesh. “... you raped me..” She muttered, her eyes burning, but no tears coming to them, rage smoldering in her chest.

Jin clenched her teeth, curling up away from him. “I didn’t want to..! You kidnapped me..! I don’t even know you..! Did you think I loved you or something..!?”

“You killed my family, kidnapped and tortured me, and then raped me! Why would I ever love a disgusting monster like you!” She snarled out, shaking slightly.

Jin clawed at his arms, struggling and kicking to try and throw him off of her. “... w..on’t...!” She barely managed to get out, struggling as hard as she could.

Jin refused to say she loved him, refused to say such a lie. She beat and scratched at his face and arms, face turning from red to blue the longer he had his hands around her throat.

Nana had always been teased that Motochika and she’d end up being high school sweethearts- good-naturedly of course. They had been dating since they were freshmen, Motochika asking her on a date just before summer break, and by the time school stared back up, they were official, and had been dating ever since.
Nana lived alone, her parents traveling for work, so they were rarely home, meaning most of her time was spent with Motochika. She waited for him after school, the two walking home together everyday after school.

"Hey!" Motochika came jogging up to her, smiling brightly and waving to her. He was tall for a boy his age, easily towering over his classmates.

Back
Top Bottom