Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“We all know the only place I go from here is free or Cochlea.” Megohime hissed, glaring at Sasuke.

“Living in cochlea is worse than dying, the only way you’re getting me there is if you cut off all my limbs and drag me there.” She hissed, launching another attack at Sasuke.

Megohime did her best to defend, but months of only consuming blood left her weak and slow. She could do nothing but defend, staggering back in an attempt to make some room between the two of them.

Sasuke locked his sai with her blade and twisted it out of her hand, dropping his sai to catch the blade and dig it hard into her kagune, pinning her to the concrete like he had the first time they fought.

Megohime gritted her teeth, releasing her Kagune and grabbing one of his sai from the ground, reforming her Kagune. It was a risky move, one that expended a lot of energy that she didn’t have, but she had to fight for Masamune.

Sasuke dodged her attacks and grabbed the blade, swinging to cut off her kagune. Masamune shot at him again, grazing his leg and forcing him away from Megohime.

He cut the Kagune deeply, forcing Megohime to release it and reform it once more. She was reaching her limit, breathing hard, pale and clammy.

Megohime was shaking as she tried to hold her own against Sasuke, sweat dripping from her forehead. “Shut your mouth!” She hissed.

It didn’t take long, Megohime stumbled a bit, struggling with the weight Sasuke was applying. She staggered back, doing her best not to fall.

He swept his leg and knocked her over, digging both sais into her kagune to pin it down, knowing she wouldn't have the energy to recall it and pull it back out. He moved and stepped on her chest.
"Still want me to cut you up?"
"Get...off her!" Masamune yelled.

Megohime grunted when he stepped on her chest, grabbing ahold of his leg as hard as she could to try and yank it off of her. “Fuck you..!”

Megohime felt tears burning in her eyes, her desperation apparent as she sunk her teeth into his calf as hard as she could, trying to bite home through the fabric of his pants.

Her head hitting the concrete made a sickening cracking noise, but Megohime only tried to bite him again. The sais holding her Kagune to the ground creaked as she tried will all her strength to pull her tail free.

He heard and felt her sternum crack and break under his foot, Megohime wheezing hard and biting back a cry of pain- but Masamune’s name seemed to keep her fighting. She grabbed his leg with both hands, refusing to let go, grinding her teeth through the pain. “I.. won’t let you..!”

"In pieces it is then." Sasuke said.
"N-No! No, don't! Please...!" Masamune begged, struggling to pull his leg with him as he tried to move over.

“Stay out of this!” Megohime snarled at Masamune, shooting him a look that could kill. “Just shut your fucking mouth and stay there!” She ground her teeth before looking to Sasuke. “If I go willingly, look the other way for him.” It almost sounded like she was trying to bargain with him.

“Pin it all on me. He was only in the middle of things because I manipulated him. Let him walk.” She was almost pleading at this point.

Back
Top Bottom