Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“You know you wouldn’t get that lucky.” Amaya said, hopping down off the dumpster and walking toward Sasuke. “I came because I wanted a favor from you.” She had changed so much since being released, no longer the soft and innocent girl he once knew.

“I need you to overlook Date’s business- tell the higher ups you’ve found nothing of significance while investigating him.” She said, digging into her coat pocket.

“You’ll have to, Aogiri needs the Date clan, he plays an important role.” She said, pulling out a roll of gauze from her pocket and stepping even closer to Sasuke. “I’m sure with your word they’ll be safe from any more scrutiny.” She leaned up and started to wrap the gauze tightly around his shoulder to slow his bleeding. “You’re an important piece too, you know. We’re counting on you- I’m counting on you.”

Amaya watched the gauze fall to the ground and let out a small breath at the wasted supplies. “We both know you wouldn’t be able to do such a thing, even if you weren’t injured.” She looked him in the eyes. “But like I said, it’s a favor for me.”

Amaya shook her head. “I can’t tell you any details, I just need you to do me this favor; I’ll even give you something for it.”

“I would give you children in return.” Amaya said, face slightly flushed. “However many you wanted.”

Amaya leaned closer, placing her hand on the side of his head and kissing him softly. She held the kiss a moment before pulling away. “I wouldn’t joke about something like that.”

His face turned a darker shade of red and he looked away with a scowl, "Goddammit..." He muttered, "I wouldn't want us bringing kids into a world like this..."

“That’s why you need to leave things to me, do me this favor..” She took a step away and brushed some loose hairs behind her ear. “Help me when I call and I’ll make a world where we can bring children into it safely.”

“Thank you, Sasuke.” She turned to leave, but stopped again. “I do mean it- I want your children Sasuke.”

He blushed darkly, "Sh-Shut up with things like that, you know they said we weren't compatible. We couldn't have kids even if we wanted them."

“So you wouldn’t even want to try?” She asked, tilting her head a bit. “Maybe they were lying about that too.”

“Just trust me for now. Help me, and someday, we’ll be able to have and raise our children safely, without fear that they’ll end up in cochlea.” And with that, she was gone.

His heart ached, once again so close to her yet so far away. He held what little of the gauze she had wrapped his shoulder in as he made his way back. "If we're lucky, Cochlea won't be around anymore..." He muttered.

Yukimura hadn’t eaten anything but the blood and coffee Akihime provided him, even so, he seemed to be suffering very little adverse effects. He hadn’t even remotely begun to go feral, but Akihime would still need to keep a close eye on him.

Jin was still housebound, told by Mitsuhide that she still wasn’t well enough to leave yet, despite all of her wounds having healed. For the time being, she busied herself with whatever she could, but at times it felt like she was moving through a dream- it felt false.

Back
Top Bottom