Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Akihime was glad that he hadn't lost himself yet, but was also concerned with the fact. Were half ghouls different? She had no idea, as half ghouls weren't commonplace. Still, she kept close eye, looking for any sogns of feral behavior.

It felt wrong, playing housewife to a man she didn't really remember, let alone felt like she didn't love. But it kept her hands and her mind busy, for the most part.

Some nights Yukimura would be more reclusive, which concerned Akihime, but when she could smell the scent of lust from him, it would somewhat assure her. At least he wasn’t hiding his hunger- he simply seemed to never be hungry.

There was so much Jin couldn’t remember, even if she spent the entire day attempting to do so. Most of her memories were gone, only small fragments remaining behind to prove she had been living a life before all of this. Part of her felt guilty for feeling no love toward Mitsuhide, like she was betraying him, another part felt comfort that she didn’t.

Not being hungry still concerned her, but she was glad he wasn't losing his mind over it. She came and brought him his usual blood coffee, smiling softly, "How do you feel today, Yukimura...? I'm hoping you'll stop hiding from me soon.." It was lighthearted, a soft joke to lighten the mood.

When he touched her, she only felt sickened, worse still when they kissed. Like she was bettaying a part of herself, and someone else.

Yukimura accpted the coffee, watching the steam roll off of it for a moment before picking his head up. “I’m.. not hiding from you..” He seemed to struggle getting his words out, like they got stuck in his throat. “Am I.. am I still the same person..?”

Jin wouldn’t turn him away, trying to find the love for him she had once held as he said, but she was finding it difficult.

She frowned and hesitated before sitting beside him, "I think you are...there's nothing tremendously different, besides being a half ghoul...I think you're still coming to terms...I'm still coming to terms, too. I made you what you are, but because you have my kakuhou doesn't make you any more or less...well, you..."

"How are you feeling today, Jin-chan~?" Mitsuhide asked, holding her around her waist. His touch made her nauseous.

“Will I lose myself..? Will the kakuhou consume me, what’s left of me?” He set the coffee on the table. “I know ghouls need to eat, but I haven’t felt hunger since I’ve turned.. what does it mean..?”

Jin hesitated before placing a hand over his arms, looking to the ground. “I still haven’t regained any memories..”

She frowned softly and shook her head, "I don't know...I'm hoping you won't become no more than a beast. But, you're showing remarkable control, which is great! Even unheard of! Not even ghouls can go starving as you have without losing themselves!" She said, seeming excited, "Imagine if we had children! We could make the world better for humans and ghouls!" She then realized what she said and blushed darkly, "O-Oh, uh...I-I mean... theoretically..."

"They will come, with time~" He assured, "I'm not worried, and neither should you be~"

His own face flushed at the prospect of having children with Akihime. He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck, feeling his flush spread to his neck and ears. “I-I didn’t think ghouls and humans could have children… but I suppose I’m not exactly human anymore, am I..?”

She made a soft noise, wanting nothing more than to regain her memories, but she had to be patient. There was nothing more she could do to regain her memories any faster.

"I would do what I had to do to give you children, Yukimura...i-if you ever wanted them..." She muttered shyly, "but you're still you, going back to the original subject... you're still smart and kind...you still have that same blind chivalry you held before." She smiled at that, "I love that about you, you know.."

"I know, dear," he kissed her head gently and she fought the urge to squirm, "but these things take time~"

Yukimura felt his ears growing hot at her praise, glancing to her for a moment and reaching out to take her hand. He leaned over, kissing her gently, heart pounding in his chest.

“When can I go outside..? It’s quiet and lonely in here alone, I want to meet the people I knew, maybe that would help me to regain my memories.” She said, turning to look at him.

Her eyes widened gently and she stared at him in shock for a second before kissing back, squeezing his hand gently.

"No." He stated firmly, eyes hard with anger, before he forced it down, "No, dear, you might run into a ghoul, and with no recollection of your former skills, I would lose you."

Yukimura squeezed her hand back, holding the kiss for a moment more before breaking it. He lingered before leaning in to kiss her again, face flushed.

Jin cast her gaze down again, nodding. “You’re right, I’m sorry.” She said quietly.

She gave a soft noise as she laced their fingers together gently. She was glad he wasn't repulsed by her and still held feelings for her romantically. She was glad he still loved her.

"No, darling, no, it's ok~ I just worry about you, I would be devastated if anything happened~" He told her.

Yukimura shifted so he was facing her more, kissing her gently still. Of course he still held feelings for her, he loved her deeply; part of him was scared he would hurt her now that he was a ghoul.

Jin wished she could do anything, anything else besides being trapped inside, but again she agreed. “Thank you..”

She shifted closer and made a soft noise, wondering how far this would go. Not that she minded it escalating or stopping dead.

"One day, love, I promise~" He said, petting her cheek.

Yukimura felt his excitement growing, his heart beater faster in his chest, and his ears were ringing. He moved to push her back slowly, crawling over her on the couch.

Jin broke away from his grasp to sit on the bed, frowning softly. There was so much eating away at her, but all of it was hidden away behind her memory loss.

She made a soft noise of delight, reaching to hold onto him as he moved over her, her whole body tingling with excitement.

"What's wrong?" He moved to her with a soft frown, "I promise I don't cage you maliciously."

Yukimura’s newly sharpened senses picked up a smell he had never encountered before, something that made his own body flush hot with excitement.

Jin shook her head. “Think nothing of it, I know you aren’t doing this to harm me.”

It was sweet, almost dizzying, drove him near wild. Akihime felt her kakugan start to activate in her excitement, and she hoped it wouldn't be a turn off for him, so she kept her eyes shut for now.

He sat beside her and took her hand gently, "I'm glad you understand why I do such things~"

Yukimura’s own single kakugan had already activated in his excitement, still having no control over such a thing. He moved a knee between her legs, pushing her legs open slowly.

She did understand why he had to lock her away, she was weakened and it put her in danger. “I know, you’re only keeping me safe.”

She opened her legs for him, squirming gently as his knee pressed close to her heat, and she shyly opened her eyes to look up at him.

He kissed her head gently, "One day~" He assured, petting her arm slowly.

Yukimura pulled away a bit, breathing heavily. “Is this okay..? Do you want me to stop?” He asked softly.

Jin nodded once more, sitting still in her spot on the bed. “Of course..”

She shook her head gently, "N-No...but if you want to stop, don't feel like you have to do this..." She said softly.

He moved and kissed her neck gently, "I love you, Jin-chan...~"

Yukimura leaned down to kiss her again. “I want to.” He breathed against her lips, leaning down to kiss her again.

Jin tilted her head to the side so he could reach her neck, feeling a dull numbness settle over her. “I love you too..”

She moaned and kissed back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to pull him closer.

He could hear the dullness in her tone, how she didn't mean the words whether she meant to or not, but pushed it down. He had her now, and nothing would take her. He was happy, even if she wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom