Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She whined in delight, holding onto him tighter, "I-I love you, too...~!" She sputtered.

"Liar!! Liar, how could you?! After all that I've done for you!!" He yelled.

Yukimura couldn’t hold on any longer, giving a few more thrusts before emptying his seed inside of her with a low grunt.

Jin couldn’t do anything more to convince him, only laying there cowering, taking the beating he gave her while protecting her face the best she could.

Her legs tightened around his waist, finishing with him with a ragged whine before her body went lax a bit.

He stopped after a moment, his breathing heavy, "How...How could you...?"

His breathing was heavy, staying inside her for a moment longer before pulling out of her. He held her, not letting go just yet.

Jin was covered in lumps and bruises, still staying curled up in case he started hitting her again. She was confused, her head aching deeply- even she didn’t know why or even who. “I’m sorry..!”

"You mean so much to me, Yukimura..." She muttered, "I'll do...anything and everything for you..."

He moved off her and fixed himself, "Clean yourself up. I have work to do."

Yukimura kissed her temple, slowing his breathing. “Just… don’t leave me.” He said quietly.

Jin complied, pulling herself up and fixing her clothes, already her eye swelling, nose dripping blood.

She held onto him tighter, "Never..." She confirmed, "I'll always be by your side.."

Mitsuhide couldn't believe it. Was her memory coming back that fast? He would have to fix it, and quick.

How was she regaining her memories so quickly? There was simply no way she should be so far along with regenerating her brain. Would he need to open her head again and cut more out? What triggered the memory?

There was little way to stunt her regeneration without the risk of killing her if he planned on cutting into her brain again. He would have to be smart about this.
The next day her swelling was gone, bruises all but faded away, it was an unexpected and irritating hurdle, but one he could easily overcome.

"Jin-chan, I want to apologize for being so cruel to you yesterday." Mitsuhide said, "And I found a way to help your brain recover your memories, if you'll allow me?"

Jin looking up from doing her laundry, a soft frown forming on her face. She felt a strange guilt, shaking her head. “It’s alright, I was the one in the wrong..” He could help her regain her memories? She felt danger at the back of her neck. “But what is this of recovering my memories?”

Fear gripped her heart, and something in the back of her mind screamed not to trust him. She hesitated for a moment. “Surgery..? Like brain surgery..?” Something was making her nervous, and Mitsuhide could see it in her eyes, on her face.

No, something inside her told her not to, something was screaming to run. “I… I don’t think I want that.”

Jin turned away from him, her guts twisting into knots. “I do, but I don’t want to risk such an operation to do so… I’ll find another way.. surely there’s another way to regain my memories.”

“I have to leave sometime- even if it’s with you. I can’t stay locked in here forever!” She argued.

Jin’s brows furrowed and she turned to look at Mitsuhide. “What are you talking about?” She asked, sounding confused.

Her body jerked when he pierced her skull, eyes staring back at him blankly for a brief moment before she crumpled to her knees. She wasn’t dead, he hadn’t inflicted enough damage to her brain to kill her, but she’d be incapacitated until the needle was removed from her brain and given time to heal.

Back
Top Bottom