Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Yukimura cupped her cheek with his hand, pressing himself against her, making a soft noise of enjoyment.

Jin didn’t push him away, didn’t try and stop him from touching her. Maybe if she kept letting him touch her, she would come to enjoy it as much as he seemed to. Her fingers found the buttons on her blouse, unbuttoning one at a time to open her shirt for him.

She reached to move her hands under his shirt, to pet him slowly and affectionately. Her fingers moved over the soft scar where his kakuhou - her kakuhou - now resided, and her fingers ghosted over it gently.

Mitsuhide's hand moved under her blouse to touch her, and with every inch he covered, she felt sickened. But she hid it, hoping it would subside.

A shiver ran down Yukimura’s spine as she touched the sensitive flesh, his own heavy scent of lust reaching Akihime as he deepened the kiss.

Jin closed her eyes, her breathing becoming uneven as he fondled her. Mitsuhide could hear her heart beat increasing, feel the flush coming over her body slowly.

She shivered and moved to pull his shirt off, tossing it away as she sat up to help him get her own top off.

He was rough with his groping, his teeth digging gently into her skin as his own breathing picked up.

Yukimura helped her with her own shirt, and once it was off, he leaned in to kiss her throat and neck, putting his hand on her lower back to keep her close.

Jin laid back against the bed for Mitsuhide, pulling up her skirts to around her hips, baring herself to him like he liked.

She turned her head to hive him room, sighing in delight as he kissed along her skin, continuing to pet him slowly.

He moved his hands over her legs, giggling his gross little gleeful laugh as he continued to nibble on her.

Yukimura kissed along her shoulder, gently pushing her bra straps down to expose her shoulders completely to him. She could feel him starting to grow hard, his need pressing against her inner thigh as he bit her shoulder lightly.

Jin did as he had instructed her before on what he liked. She spread her legs at his touch, pulling him closer before pulling her bra down to expose herself fully to him. Her breasts had old bruises and bite marks on them, some newer than others.

Her hands moved to work on his pants, opening them and pushing her hand inside to gently stroke him through his underwear.

He moved to suck on her breast, almost a little too roughly, his teeth digging into her flesh as well.

Yukimura let out a low moan, his member swelling at her touch. His rough hand gently pushed her bra out of the way, his thumb rubbing over her nipple slowly as he kissed her again.

Jin flinched at the sensation, her breast still tender from last time. She said nothing, only gently holding Mitsuhide close as he sucked at her nipple, petting his head slowly. “Good boy..” She said softly, her pets gentle as he suckled. “What a good boy..”

She moaned weakly, arching into him as she kissed back, groping and rubbing him the more he swelled.

He shuddered hard and moaned at her praise, his tongue working over her skin and her nipple as his hand moved to her heat.

Yukimura pressed himself firmly into her hand, finding it a bit difficult to not rush things. He moved to kiss down her chest sitting up only to free his member from his pants, then working on Akihime’s.

Jin shuddered and let out a weak noise. “G-Good boy..” Her nipple responded to the attention he was giving it, growing hard against his tongue, making Jin moan lowly.

She blushed heavily at the sight of it before shifting as best as she could to help him out of her pants.

He rubbed her through her panties as he worked his biting grew harder in his excitement.

Yukimura tossed her pants on the ground, helping her out of her underwear and discarding that as well. He moved back and kissed her deeply, positioning himself at her entrance before slowly pushing into her

Jin winced at the pain Mitsuhide inflicted with his bite, but didn’t stop him, only praising him more, petting his hair slowly.

Her breath hitched and she moaned lowly, wrapping her legs around his waist as best as she could.

He was more than excited by the second, his need aching for attention.

Yukimura helped her by grabbing onto her thigh, pulling her close, bracing himself against the couch with his other arm.

She could tell how excited he was by how rough he was being, her nipple growing more tender the longer he sucked on it. “Do you want to be inside me..?” She asked, petting his head.

Yukimura started slow, rocking his hips gently, gripping her thigh tightly as he let out soft gasps of pleasure, burying his face into the crook of her neck.

None of these were things she wanted, but things Mitsuhide did- she only did them for him. She nodded and spread her legs for him, pulling her underwear to the side. “Show me that you’re a good boy.” She said, eyes dead.

She moaned weakly, loving every thrust and movement he made, "Y-Yuki...mura...~"

He moved and freed himself from his pants, moving to push into her with a low noise of satisfaction.

Yukimura felt like he was being driven crazy, between the smell and Akihime’s noises, he felt like he was barely himself. Still he had enough control to not hurt her, but his pace did start to pick up.

Jin gripped the sheets as Mitsuhide pushed into her, feeling tears sting at her eyes.

Her moans grew louder the faster he moved, holding onto him tighter, trying not to be too loud in his ear.

"Sshh~" He brushed her tears away gently, "Daijoubu~"

Yukimura bit her shoulder lightly, sweat forming on his brow as he kept at his pace, fingernails digging into Akihime’s thigh.

A sense of familiarity washed over Jin, something in the back of her mind falling into place. “Make me yours, Kojurou.” She hadn’t even realized her mistake, but Mitsuhide certainly heard it; a cold knife in the back.

"M...More...~! Please, Yukimura...~!" She begged, "I-I can...handle it...~!"

Mitsuhide froze, hands shaking as his anger quickly built up, "Wh...What did you say...?"

Yukimura nodded, biting across her shoulder and picking up his pace, growing a bit rougher. He groaned softly, in complete bliss as he thrust into Akihime.

Jin opened her eyes, looking confused. “I-I..” It occurred to her then that she had used another man’s name, but not one she recognized. She felt shame and guilt, but most of all, confusion. “I don’t know.. I don’t know that name..”

She melted, her moans louder as a reward, growing wetter the more he moved.

"You still...moaned another man's name." His hands shook harder before his hand mobed to strike her, beating her across her face and body; any where he could reach.

Yukimura’s movements were rough and almost desperate at this point, feeling close to his release. He murmured into her ear soft nothings, and words of affection. “I love you..” He muttered.

Jin tried to block his blows to her face, crying out in pain at his blows. “I-I’m sorry..! I didn’t mean to, I don’t know why it even came out..!” She tried to curl up and pull away from him.

Back
Top Bottom