Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin hung limp in his arms, blood dripping from the needle still sticking out of her head, staring at nothing blankly.

He got her to his lab and laid her on the table, hooking her up appropriately and tying her down before getting his tools and getting to work.

Megohime’s wounds healed at a rather decent pace, only suffering minor wounds compared to Masamune. She would help take care of cleaning his wounds when it was time to change the bandages, using a suppressant gas on herself before hand so her kakugan wouldn’t activate in front of him.

Megohime carefully cleaned the stitches, applying antibacterial spray over it before wrapping his shoulder in clean gauze. “I want to make sure you’re healing properly. Bastard attacked your hurt shoulder, probably did even more damage.”

“Giving me more work already?” She teased, moving to change the dressing on his leg. “Don’t worry, I’m sure one of the boys can find you some knitting needles.”

"Ha ha, very funny." He said sarcastically, "Kojurou says I'm not even allowed to leave the estate, what with that freak poking around."

“It’s better if you don’t, think of it as a vacation.” Megohime said as she carefully peeled off the old bandages.

“You hobble around like an old man now.” She said, setting aside the dirty gauze and cleaning the wound carefully. “You’re getting a vacation, want it or not.”

“Sorry.. I’m being as gentle as I can.” She said softly. She finished cleaning the wound, applying the antiseptic and then wrapping it in clean gauze again. “At least the wounds were clean, they should heal quickly.”

Megohime looked up with a nod. “Well yeah.. I.. I wanted to do more to help, since you got hurt even though I was following you.” She admitted softly.

It was a small consolation, but she still felt guilty for Masamune getting injured. Megohime moved to sit on the bed with Masamune, careful to not touch either wound, finding her eyes wandering over his shoulder. “Do you.. ever want to get even for what I did to you?”

“It’s not like you’d break your teeth, I dosed myself with gas before changing your dressings- it’d be like biting another human.” She said.

“Are you afraid of hurting me?” Megohime asked quietly. “It’s okay if you hurt me- I’ve hurt you much more..”

“It might make you feel better- it’d make me feel better.” Megohime clenched her fists. “Maybe then you wouldn’t be so scared of me, and I wouldn’t feel so guilty.”

Back
Top Bottom