Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“You don’t think I don’t see the fear in your eyes? I could see it when I fed from you, I could see it during sex, and I can see it now.” She said softly, looking down at her hands. “Anytime my mouth gets too close, you look like you’re about ready to crawl out of your skin.. it hurts and I can’t stand it. I want to fix it but I can’t. I don’t know how. Please, just let me fix it.”

“I guess you could call it therapy..” Megohime gave a slight shrug. “Maybe it would help you- take back some power.”

“It’s because you’re scared of me, isn’t it?” She asked, tone a bit pointed. “You’re afraid of me losing control again.”

Megohime’s heart beat faster in her chest, shifting closer to him and pulling her shirt down over her shoulder to bare her flesh to him.

He seemed really anxious, but he moved closer and bit into her shoulder; not hard at first, but she could feel the pressure of his jaw.

Megohime only winced when the pressure of his bite really started to build up, but she stayed still and said nothing.

“I bit you far harder than this- just look at your fucking shoulder!” Megohime spat out, brows knit.

Megohime was surprised by the tears that fell down her face, her own body trembling. “Destroy my shoulder like I did to yours!” She croaked, voice cracking. “Mangle my skin and leave it just as ugly..!”

He pulled away suddenly, "I can't, you know I can't! I'm only fucking human, Megohime!" He had never used her whole name before, he must be really upset, the whole thing triggering him hard, "I-I can't...!" He whimpered.

Megohime started to cry fully when he used her full name, hanging her head in shame. “But I hurt you..! I hurt you and you’ll never be the same..!”

Megohime couldn’t just forget what she had done, she couldn’t forget the way he had begged for his life, and fought against her so hard. “How can you just forgive me so easily?”

The two would retire early for the day, Megohime taking care of Masamune in bed, sitting and holding him close. She would pet his hair until she herself fell asleep beside him, eyes puffy from crying.

The smell of her hair was comforting, her slow breathing a steady sound. Her arms were wrapped loosely around his waist, body pressed close to his.

Back
Top Bottom