Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Walking home from practice one night, she caught a familiar scent coming up behind her. "A human pet...? Never would I ever think you would do such a thing.." Akihime said.

Megohime felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end, her rage reaching a boiling point. Her kagune erupted from behind her and she turned on Akihime, eyes glowing with hatred. “I’m getting really sick of being called that.” She said lowly.

“Didn’t come to fight? You’ve been gorging yourself all over my family’s territory, then come and call me a human pet? I’d say those were fighting words.” She sneered.

Well...I do want to fight eventually...but not now...I wanted to see what your reasoning was. To give yourself to a human..." She said, "Do you like him?"

“I need to explain myself to you now, do I?” Megohime took a small step, turning slightly to face Akihime. “Do yourself a favor- mind your business, O-Inari-sama.”

“What’s wrong, Kami-sama, don’t like the names those pesky humans have given you?” She taunted.

“Oh.” Her expression changed to one of surprise, staring at Akihime before it changed once more, this time to a grin of amusement. “That’s so cute. Trying to hang out with the big kids.” Akihime could see a sharpness in Megohime’s eyes. “Sadly you either think too highly of me or of yourself. I want no part in this fight you yearn for.”

"I'm equal to you! I always have been! You're just too far up your own ass to accept it!" Akihime was never good at controlling her anger, and with her kakuja not as stable as she wanted, it didn't help her much if at all.

“Equal? You and me? Why, because were both ghouls? Because you think you’re something because of your father? Please, I’m not in the mood to laugh, and I wasn’t looking for a clown.” She said coldly.

She was ready to lose her mind. Rip out Megohime's kakuhou and eat it in front of her. But she pushed it down, and her tails receeded. "I didn't come to fight...I wanted to know...do you like him...? Like...a lover?"

Megohime’s own kagune disappeared, a scowl on her face. “Don’t pretend like we’re friends, I don’t owe you any answers.” She sneered before turning to leave.

“Do you ever shut up? Take a hint, you aren’t liked.” She muttered before heading back on her way.

Akihime slouched where she stood, looking down at the ground. Why did Megohime hate her so much? They both came from wealthy families, so why? She didn't understand.

Megohime didn’t want friends, didn’t need them, even Shuu could go to hell for all she cared.

She made it home with little difficulty after that, but as the days progressed, Masamune's men would harass and beat her. It only grew worse and worse.

Megohime almost allowed them to at this point, only putting up with it because she felt it didn’t matter. She’d let them beat on her, then she’d get to go be with Masamune; he made her happy, he made it worth being miserable over.

“It must be miserable huh..?” Megohime muttered, sitting slumped against a wall, not bothering to look at the yakuza. “Not being Masamune’s favorite anymore.”

“I meant you all.” Megohime fixed her eyes on the men in front of her. “You’re all acting like the cheated on girlfriend, it’s actually really sad to see.”

"Yeah," one stepped on her hand, "And we was talkin about you. Hitto has blown us off plenty for some pretty girl he wants to stuff his dick in."
"It's the same for you. He'll get bored."
"And then he'll come back."

Back
Top Bottom