Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“I’m sure he’d get over it, you’re all a dime a dozen anyway.” She shoved back the shield and chased after him again, swinging her tail and slamming it into the shield again and again to attack.

Megohime swung a hard kick at the Rinkaku wielder, yanking her kagune free, the tail splitting into three prongs for offense.

Megohime was managing to hold her own, but it would last if she didn’t finish off the fight soon. It was two against one and one misstep and she was done for.

The tails went for her legs as the shield aimed for her head. They didn't seem to care what position she had, they wanted to knock her down a peg or two.

Megohime was able to stop the rinkaku wielder with her own tails, but using her arms to block the shield wasn’t enough. The blow knocked her down onto her back, Megohime letting out a grunt as she hit the ground, immediately moving to get back up.

Like hell Megohime was going to listen to a bunch of nobody ghouls. Baring her teeth at them, she only tried again to get up, aiming attacks from her Bikaku at them. “Fuck you!”

This only made Megohime see red, getting back to her feet and attacking the two again and again, not caring how roughed up she got.

Megohime was bruised and battered, but not badly hurt, eyes showing her rage. “I’m going to make sure I eat your kakuhou.” She hissed lowly.

Megohime was ashamed and angry at her own weakness, finding herself beyond pathetic. How had all of this even come to be? Had she made a mistake choosing Masamune?

There was no way it was a mistake. She had feelings for him, he had feelings for her, and the time they spent together when he thought she was human was genuine...wasn't it? Surely it was.

Megohime returned to her apartment, not wanting to be seen or to see anyone, and why would she after having suffered such a humiliating blow to her ego?

She was alone with her thoughts for a long time when Masamune sent her an email.
"hope youre doin ok i feel like this new life is really fucky for you"

Megohime looked over the message with a small frown, did he know already as well? How much more would her shame grow?
“Not really. Only when my boyfriend neglects me.” She sent back.

Megohime felt her heart flutter a bit, cheeks flushing pink. She almost forgot about the burning humiliation she had suffered. “That sounds nice, do you want to come over to my place?”

“You might give me indigestion.” Megohime was glad at least Masamune didn’t see her as less, still talking to her and treating her the same as he always had. It felt nice, eased her worries and soothed her fragile ego.

She could almost hear him laugh through his next email, "probably from all the booze and smokin huh? probably taste awful." What a joker, a total loser. He was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom