Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Her Kakugan flared, large veins spreading down her face in rage. “I’m not anyone’s pet.” She hissed lowly.

“It’s not very like you to take the word of a few twittering rats, Shuu.” Megohime shot back, setting down her instrument.

This made Megohime stand out of her chair with enough force to knock it backward. “Who?” She snarled out.

Megohime was so angry she felt her Kagune threatening to burst from under her skin. “Shut your mouth, Tsukiyama!” She snapped at him, fists clenched.

Megohime was done speaking with the Tsukiyama heir, packing away her instrument before leaving him alone.

Megohime needed to go out for a bit, clear her head and just walk, so she did just that. Those scum under Masamune were fucking with her, and what could she do about it, surely Masamune wouldn’t appreciate her killing them.

Megohime sneered at the ones who looked down at her, and ignored the ones who stared with disgust, lighting up a cigarette and continuing on her walk.

Megohime chewed on the end of her cigarette until it was no longer good enough to smoke, spitting it out and stopping at the chittering ghouls. “Pathetic?” She hissed out, kakugan flaring. “Wanna see just how pathetic I really am?”

Megohime scoffed and sneered, not bothering to actually take the time and show them their place, simply moving off, mood even more foul then before.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end, and for a while she kept walking, but only when they continued to tail her did she finally acknowledge them. “Don’t you slobs have anything better to do than stalk women?”

Megohime turned to look at them, red eyes glowing with rage. “I’m sure I have you lot to thank for that.”

Her kagune snaked out from behind her, an angry scowl on her face. “I’ll be sure to show you my gratitude then.” She shot forward with incredible speed, aiming to pierce the one of the ghouls through the head.

Back
Top Bottom