Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She shook her head. “I didn’t get any names..” She said. “And I didn’t get any reasons either.”

They seemed to be buying into it, what a relief.
"Thank you very much for your time, Nana-dono. If you remember anything else, please have us called, ok?" Kojurou said.

Nana motioned him closer, cupping his cheeks and fussing over him. “Look at you.. You’re a mess, you look like you haven’t slept at all..” She frowned, running her fingers through his hair.

There was more white, a stark contrast to his dark hair. "Yeah...these ghouls and mantaining a job is a little hard...but I'm alright..." He grinned tiredly.

“The doctors tell me I’ve been recovering well, that I should be able to leave here in a few weeks.” She nodded. “Though to be honest, I’m ready to leave now.”

Megohime nearly lost count of the days, mostly laying in bed straining her ears to hear anything to keep her mind busy, her hunger starting to get to her.

The ghouls still came to torment her, which made things harder, but she managed to power through. Masamune had always told her how tough she was.

Megohime didn’t respond much to the torment the later it got, simply ignored them the best she could, growing more irritable and frustrated, the pain in her stomach aching even when she slept.

Megohime only glanced to the door, waiting to see who it was before she would make the decision of rolling over in bed or not.

Megohime saw who it was and sat up quickly, feeling her heart speed up, and her stomach growl. “Masamune!”

Her brows furrowed in confusion, but she nodded, straightening up a bit more. “Yeah, what is it?”

Megohime felt her entire body flush hot, her Kakugan spreading angry veins down her cheeks as she stared at the blood leaking from Masamune’s hand. “Wh-What’re you doing..?”

Megohime jerked back when he extended his hand, barely able to tear her eyes away from the sight of his blood. She kept her mouth clamped shut, feeling her own kagune ready to burst from her flesh in preparation to attack her prey, she she only shook away her thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom