Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“No..!” She looked like she was absolutely devastated. “No... I won’t..! Motochika if I tell them whats happening I won’t be able to see you..!”

“But what if they have someone watch me..! Motochika I don’t want to risk you! I don’t want to put you in danger, and for what..!?” She wiped away her tears, sniffling softly.

"You won't, you big worry wart.." He smiled, "I've laid low plenty good all my life from Doves...you think a couple more are gonna scare me away..?" He asked softly.

She shook her head, still wiping at her tears as she struggled not to cry. “I don’t want to be alone again.” She said quietly.

She nodded, putting her hand over his. “Ok.. I’ll do it... I’ll talk with them..” She nodded.

Nana kissed him back, holding his hand tightly as the two sat in the room, talking softly through the night until Nana fell asleep.

Nana was sad when she woke in the morning and Motochika was gone, but she expected no less, knowing both of their circumstances were difficult.

Nana was recovering slowly, her physical condition still being monitored closely. She couldn’t look at any meat they brought her, the first few times vomiting at the sight, only able to manage down fruit and vegetables.

Thankfully, there were otherways to get protein in her, so replacing meat for now was no trouble. And a couple days later, as they said, Masamune and Kojurou were back.

Nana wasn’t comfortable with them being back, but knew they'd return; she had to tell them like Motochika told her too, but it didn’t feel right.

Nana looked skeptical, nervous almost at the sight of them, but she didn’t ask them to leave, didn’t give them the cold shoulder. “I don’t want him touching me.” She said quietly.

Nana felt as though she was betraying Motochika, even if she wasn’t giving him away. “I don’t know who he was... I’d never seen him before, that wasn’t a lie.” She muttered, not looking at them. “He was big though, really tall, blonde hair.”

Nana only glanced at Masamune. “There were two of them... They didn’t break in or anything.. knocked on the front door, then let themselves in... I couldn’t really see the second one, they had their hood up.” She felt her hands getting sweaty. “The big one was in a suit though.. other than that, I can’t give you any other descriptions..”

Back
Top Bottom