Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana turned her head to see who it was, perhaps another nurse? Maybe a doctor this time. “Please,” She nodded. “Come in.”

It was two men, dressed in suits, one older and the other young. The older man bowed.
"I'm Katakura Kojurou, this is Date Masamune. We're from the CCG, investigating what happened to you."

Nana frowned softly, but didn’t send them away. “I don’t know who it was, I've never seen them before, before you ask.” She said, already on edge, but she expected the CCG to show up.

His teeth. His teeth were a perfect image in her head, sharp canines dripping with her blood, her flesh stuck between them. “No. I don’t remember what he looked like, he broke in and attacked me from behind. I never saw his face.” Why couldn’t she just be left alone, why did she have to bring investigators down upon Motochika? She didn’t seem very forthcoming with information, avoiding eye contact, and appearing standoffish.

"Look." Masamune scowled deeply and took a step closer, "Cut the bullshit and spill it already. I know you're lying. Tell us what the fucker looked like and we'll leave."
"Masamune." Kojurou hissed softly.

Nana didn’t like the feeling she got from Masamune, he made a chill go down her spine. “I’m not lying, I already told you what happened. He broke in and attacked me from behind, I didn’t see his face.” She said, scowling softly.

"Stop lying. Your EKG picked up as soon as we asked about the ghoul, and you turned pale. I've seen enough girls look scared shitless from trauma and clam up about what happened."
"She can still suffer from anxiety without having seen anyone, Masamune." Kojurou scolded.
"Tell us who he is." Masamune growled.

She met his gaze and scowled more. “I’m not lying, I told you what happened.” She clenched her fists. “I don’t have anything else to say, so what is it you want? I don’t know anything..!”

He pointed to her missing leg, his blue eye burning with anger.
"You see that? Unless he ran up on you on all fours, there is no fucking way he could take your goddamn leg from behind. Tell us what he fucking looks like! I won't ask you again!"

Nana held his gaze, refusing to look down at the stump of her leg under the blanket, she couldn’t. With clenched fists, she let out a shaky breath. Of course she knew what the ghoul looked like, she had watched him eat her leg, she would never forget his face until the day she died, but if she were to give information on him, it might implicate Motochika, or even out him in danger with the gang that had recruited him. “I didn’t see his face.” She said lowly. “I don’t know.” Was all she repeated.

He saw her falter, knew she knew exactly what he was talking about. She didn’t know how to explain it away, she couldn’t, not if she were to give away Motochika in the process. She said nothing, only stating back at Masamune in silence.

“Are you threatening me?” She asked, keeping her tone level. “I told you what I know and what I don’t, so stop trying to pull answers out of my mouth that aren’t there.”

What happened next startled not only her but Kojurou. Masamune shot forward and ripped down the shoulder of her hospital gown to show her healed bite wound. The mended skin looked like a wrinkled mass of skin, an odd web in a small dent on her body.
"Masamune!"
"I think it would be better if you stopped pulling my dick around, lady."

Nana felt shock, followed by shame and humiliation, her face and chest flushing red before she covered herself quickly. She followed up covering herself by leaning forward, and smacking Masamune as hard as she could. “Leave, or I’m calling the nurses.”

Masamune's head shot to the side before he looked back at her.
"You'll find that they won't come."
"They cannot interfere with our investigation...gomenasai." Kojurou said.

Nana didn’t want to be alone with the two investigators any longer, only wanted to be home with Motochika again. “I have nothing more to say.” She finally said.

Nana was happy to see Motochika regardless, becoming a mess of tears almost instantly. “Investigators came by to question me, they said they’d be coming back again..!”

He sat down and looked down at the floor. That was when she noticed his inky black hair had some notes of white in it.
"You should talk to them, Nana..."

She felt like her world was going to collapse in on itself, unable to look away from him. “What are you talking about..?” Her mind was racing, her thoughts scattered. Why was his hair turning white? Why would he want her to talk to the CCG?

Back
Top Bottom