Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"No!! I won't let you die!!" Mitsunari yelled. When Akihime felt Shouta's other arm pop out of socket, she played with him and dangled him like a patchwork doll, giggling madly.
"What a lame little toy~"

Being dangled with two dislocated shoulders was more than uncomfortable, humiliating, and dehumanizing. “So you’re just going to die then..?!”

"With you...? That's fine by me..." He muttered. Akihime gagged loudly.
"Oh, shut up, you fag." She hissed and threw Shouta at Mitsunari, "That's so fucking gross." Mitsunari dropped his odachi to try and cusion Shouta's collison with him.

Shouta grunted when he collided with Mitsunari, unable to do much to stop his collision with his partner. Pain shot up both arms, causing him to hiss in pain.

Shouta struggled to right himself, barely able to see any features of her besides her glowing eyes. “Mitsunari, are you alright..?”

"Hai. We need to get you help." Mitsunari nodded, keeping him upright and weight off his shoulders. Akihime hummed and started to walk off.
"Ja."

“I’ll live.” He said, but he was in pain, and he worried she’d come back regardless of her claiming to have bored of them.

It didn’t take long for backup to arrive and secure the scene, Shouta being tended to by medics so his shoulders could be relocated.

Mitsunari gave a description of the ghoul they encountered, and how she had a kakuja.
"Why didn't you call for back-up?" The investigator scolded him. Mitsunari didn't want to admit he was afraid, afraid to lose Shouta, amd would rather try to feebly save his partner himself.
"There wasn't time.." He said, "I couldn't get to the phone, she wouldn't let me.."

What Mitsunari said seemed to be true, Shouta’s phone found broken on the ground and not functioning at all. Beside some bruised ribs and both his arms dislocated, Shouta was fine, having both shoulders reset and put in slings to rest.

They took Mitsunari home and Shouta to the hospital to recover fully recover. Mitsunari would make it his mission to find out who that ghoul was.

Nana woke up alone in the hospital, groggy, but fully aware of the position she was in. She had her own private room, hearing the soft bustle of the hospital beyond the door, not wanting to look down. She already knew, she could feel that most of her leg was gone, could feel the tightness of the bandages around what was left of her leg, and it brought tears to her eyes.

Motochika must have been at work, otherwise he would be by her side for sure. How could this happen? Because those people wanted Motochika? It didn't make sense to her, just couldn't wrap her head around it.

She knew Motochika couldn’t be around, knew that the situation was complicated, but it still made waking up alone that much more terrifying.

There was a gentle knock before a nurse came in.
"Ah, you're awake. I just came to check on you, make sure everything was alright. How do you feel? Are you hungry at all?"

Nana shook her head. “I’m not hungry..” She said softly, looking to the nurse. “I’m fine.”

Eat. She could still hear her flesh tearing, feel teeth against her leg bone; she felt like she’d be sick if she saw food. “I’m not hungry.” She repeated softly.

Nana stared at the nurse before looking away, looking out the window. “I’ll eat later.” She said softly, but the idea itself made her want to vomit.

Nana kept her eyes on anything that wasn’t the bed, refusing to see the missing leg she knew she had, sitting quietly in her room as she processed what had happened.

Back
Top Bottom