Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime let out a small noise of pain, her hands more than important to her; they were her career. She ground her teeth and glared back at them. “Why, tired of waiting to get stuffed?”

That seemed to upset them. The kokaku swung his kagune and severed Megohime's arm at the elbow, her hand still pinned under the other's foot.

Megohime let out a scream of pain, seeing white as her arm dropped to the floor, blood spilling from the severed limb.

We’re they going to take her arm? No, she couldn’t let them, then she’d have no choice but avoid Masamune until it grew back, and that also meant losing practice time and a recital. Lashing out with her kagune, she pushed the man back off her severed arm, grabbing it before making a break for it.

Megohime ran until she was sure she wasn’t being followed, dropping back down onto the ground and leaning against an alley wall. She looked over her arm- a clean cut -but it would still require her to eat for it to heal.

Megohime gnashed her teeth and placed the severed ends of her arm together to start reattaching it, face flush with shame and embarrassment. She was grotesque, disgusting, no better than a human.

Megohime nearly cleared out her fridge trying to heal her arm, even even then it was slow. She ate until she couldn’t anymore, collapsing into bed without even bothering to clean up. She just stared blankly at the ceiling, thoughts racing.
She was doing this for Masamune.
she was trying to keep things peaceful for him.
She deserved this.
She would just keep her mouth shut and let them beat on her.

Masamune wasn’t that kind of man, or at least she didn’t think he was. Look at it any way you want, he simply wasn’t cruel enough to act clueless when such a thing was happening. She’d make sure he never found out, not if it kept things smooth.
She let out a scoff. She was pathetic, trying to keep everything peaceful all for a human.

Her arm felt like ages for her arm to fully heal, even with all the food she ate, and Masamune was worried when he hadn't seen her; texting her all the time when he got the chance.

Megohime could only avoid Masamune for so long before raising suspicion, so after a while, she had to invite him over for some alone time again.

“I’ve been busy,” Megohime gave a shrug. “It may not be a traditional job, but my music is my career.”

Megohime realized she had been a little short and shook her head. “Sorry, guess I’ve just been a little pent up lately..”

Megohime opened one of the coffee cans and took a sip. “Just stressed from work.” It wasn’t a complete lie, rehearsals seemed to become difficult lately, Megohime unable to completely focus. “Nothing I can’t handle.”

“Hey, it’s not a guitar, those are totally too abrasive.” She said, turning her nose up. “Hardly a refined instrument.”

Back
Top Bottom