Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She scoffed at his question, leaning back against him on the couch. “Not a guitar that’s for sure.” She said.

“You can’t compare it to something. Each instrument is unique in its own manner, they all deserve their own credit.” She said simply.

“Oh?” She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. “I’m surprised he does things outside of work. Kinda just imagined him living there if I’m honest.”

He smiled softly, "He used to...before the old man died...now he's home more. Didn't like me going around and being reckless...thought I'd attract the wrong kind of trouble."

“He wasn’t wrong.” She said softly. “I wasn’t exactly great when we met either though.” She said with a chuckle.

Megohime gave a small wince, but it barely hurt, swatting at his hand. “You were especially barbaric. Truly a delinquent.” She teased.

Megohime set her coffee on the table. “I thought it was when you’re asleep and quiet~ you look so peaceful~”

He felt Megohime shift and she put her hand on his cheek to turn his head back toward her. “Don’t pout~” She said before kissing him softly.

“Oh~? Is that so~?” She said in a sultry tone, kissing him again as she slowly crawled into his lap, cupping his cheeks gently.

“Even beg~?” She asked wrapping her arms loosely around his shoulders, a devilish smirk on her face.

Megohime touched him gently, holding herself close to him as she kissed his neck and jawline, slow and gentle.

Megohime moved her kisses over his throat, and down to his chest as she unbuttoned his work shirt, enjoying the noises he made.

Back
Top Bottom