Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin sat on the couch with her knees to her chest, silently listening to Susuma while avoiding looking at him. She stared at the door for a moment longer before standing and moving over to the door, opening it to see who was outside.

Jin flinched at Susuma’s screaming, holding her head as it started to throb. “Matsunaga-sousakan..” She cleated her throat and looked up at him, her bags having only gotten worse. “What are you doing here..?”

A soft scowl formed on her face, gripping the door handle firmly. “Oh? Why were they worried?” She asked.

“It’s just the jet lag getting to me, I’ll be fine.” She said softly. “It won’t affect my work.”

Her eyes widened slightly, before an angry scowl crossed over her face. “What concern to you is my medical needs?”

“My medical records aren’t public information.” She said shortly. “So how did you become aware of them?”

“Medical history is not apart of that!” She snapped at him, her frustration having built from the hours of Susuma endlessly droning on.

“Because my private medical records aren’t just out on display, and I don’t appreciate you digging to find them either.” She said firmly.

“That’s doesn’t give you access to my personal records- it’s a breach of confidentiality.” She scowled. “I’m reporting this.”

She felt her body go cold, eyes wide; she wanted to slam the door on his face, but she couldn’t move. “What did you do?”

"Played with your pills. Took out the things that keep your past at bay. Keep you on your toes."
"Kill him, Jin-chan!! Kill for me like you used to!!"

Every time he yelled, her head throbbed; grinding her teeth, she clutched her head, glaring at Matsunaga. “What do you want? What do you get out of all of this..?”

Jin felt like she was going to burst, closing the door without a word she was so overwhelmed and angry.

Back
Top Bottom