Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He held his hand, shaking his head. “I’m alright, really, I’m sorry to have worried you..!” He apologized, bowing his head a bit.

Maybe she read his body language wrong? The humans from school never really talked to her. She only ever had Mitsunari...and now she had Amaya, too, but social cues were still really difficult. "D-Don't bow, it's alright...I thought maybe something was wrong..." She blushed, looking away shyly.

Matsunaga watched Jin as she trained, arms crossed as he continuously stopped to correct something he saw was wrong. Nothing was ever good enough for him.

He shook his head. “Don’t worry about it, really! Just relax and enjoy yourself..!” He have a small laugh. “Please don’t think that because I’m an instructor that I’ll reprimand your.” He joked.

Jin had been training for hours, covered in sweat and breathing heavily, following his instruction over and over, her frustration becoming more apparent the more critical he became.

She lowered her practice weapon, turning to look over her shoulder at him, brows furrowed. “No.” She said stiffly, clearly lying.

She scowled at him, moving over and grabbing her water bottle, drinking it with her back to him. He was infuriating her more and more as of late, but she would keep her mouth shut.

Jin nearly fell to the floor, landing on one knee and dropping her water bottle, then swinging back at him.

Jin’s knuckles ached with pain, but she didn’t drop her weapon, only glaring back. “I know.” She growled out.

Jin moved and retrieved her water bottle off the floor before standing. “I’m done for the night.” She said, moving to collect her things.

“With all due respect, Matsunaga-sosakan, I’m not your pupil, I’m your partner, and I don’t have to follow your every command.” She said, trying once more to pass him.

They were to be shipped back to Japan soon, on standby for the time being, giving them little to do in the meantime.

Jin stayed silent, unsure of how to feel being back home, finding it neither exciting nor dreadful.

Jin would arrange plans to stay in the housing the CCG provided, she had lived there before and it was decent enough.

Back
Top Bottom