Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Akihime always came to HQ to bring Mitsunari his lunches, bringing extra for Yukimura whenever he was there. She didn't know what it was, but something about Yukimura made her feel...normal. Human. She usually felt human, but he did something different. He made pretending worth it.

Yukimura was genuine, always excited to see her, his smile contagious. Whenever Akihime brought him food, he always seemed delighted, eating every bite before complimenting Akihime’s cooking. It made her heart skip a beat, every time he smiled that big goofy smile at her, his eyes crinkling as he did so; she almost forgot for a moment that she was a ghoul, and Yukimura a Dove.

She honestly couldn't get enough of him, always looking forward to seeing him. He made her happy. She decided she was going to make a move.
"Ano...Y-Yukimura...!" She was waiting for him outside for when his lessons were done. She was so nervous.

Yukimura has finished his class for the day, waving a few students off when he heard Akihime call out to him. He turned and spotted her, that same smile appearing on his face before he moved over to her, stopping just in front of her. “Akihime..! What brings you here so late?”

Yukimura blinked in surprise, looking a little taken aback before smiling. “When were you thinking?” Wait, was he saying yes? He wasn’t going to turn her down?

If she blushed any more, steam would come off her face and out her ears, "A-Ah, whenever you have free! I'm usually available late morning, early afternoon before I have to work!"

“I don’t have any lessons to teach tomorrow until late evening, would you like to meet in the morning?” He asked, tone gentle and expression even more so, he looked happy, like he was actually excited to go have a cup of coffee with her.

He grinned and nodded. “Here, you should put your email into my phone.” He said, digging a phone out of his bag and holding it out for Akihime to take.

Once she was done, he took his phone back with a smile. “I’ll message you tonight for the location, unless you don’t yet have a spot in mind yet?”

He looked shocked, eyes widened. “Of course I wouldn’t! I’m grateful to have this opportunity!” He bowed a bit stiffly, clearly a little nervous himself.

How cute. Everything about him was so genuine. So kind. Would he react the same if he knew she was a ghoul? She tried not to think about it. "Then we'll go where ever you recommend.." She said with a soft smile, "I'll let you pick and I'll pay for it.."

“Ah! No, please! Let it be my treat, as a thank you for all the lunches you’ve brought me!” He straightened up. “I know a few places that are good, so the location won’t be too hard to figure out!”

Akihime got an email that night of the location of the coffee house, and when the time came, Yukimura stood outside in wait, wearing slacks and a long sleeve shirt with one sleeve pinned up.

Yukimura turned and smiled when he saw her, waving her over. “You find the place ok? It’s a little tucked away, but I think it’s worth it.” He had his hair loose around his shoulders, actually a bit longer than what she had originally thought.

Back
Top Bottom