Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"You can stop gawking and get the hell out of my room, Kojurou.." Masamune muttered bitterly. Kojurou scowled softly and bowed before seeing himself out.
"There now...that wasn't as awful as it could have been.." Masamune smiled softly.

“He was going to kill me..” Megohime said quietly, taking another bite. “Not that I don’t deserve it..” She moved to eat more of the meat, only to stop, glancing at him. “Thank you.. for stopping him..”

She ate the rest of her meal silently, her kakugan slowly disappearing as she ate, the pain in her stomach slowly fading. “What do we do now..?” She asked softly.

"Well..." He sat back and watched her carefully, "I can let you loose and we can continue our dumb game of cat and mouse, or..." He paused, "You can join my gang...?"

She looked up at him with tired eyes, her confusion clear on her face, but she stayed on the floor where she laid. “Join your gang..?” She repeated. “Why would you offer that..?”

She seemed to be considering his offers. “I don’t... I don’t want to leave you.. I meant it when I said I love you.. As twisted as I showed it..”

“Are you sure you aren’t fucked in the head..?” She said, wheezing softly in a laugh. “You actually liked me chasing after you all these years..?”

“If it means anything, I had fun chasing you.. Really good view too..” She said, giving another small laugh.

"Hey, take it easy...I get it, no jokes for a bit..." He said, "But you didn't really answer me, you know...if you wanted to stay, I mean..."

Megohime nodded, giving him a small smile. “I think I’ll try and sleep off the rest of these tranqs, if you don’t mind..?”

“I don’t think I could even make it to window..” She said softly, and from the bags under her eyes, and the sort state she was in, she was probably right. “I promise I won’t move, not an inch..”

She nodded, then looked a little embarrassed. “Would you.. mind sitting with me for a while..?” She asked quietly, cheeks flushed; how could a ghoul such as herself ask for a human to stay and keep her company, as if she needed comfort and company.

Megohime slept heavily, doing just as she promised and not moving an inch. It was clear just how much force Masamune had used to bring her down; pale skin, dark circles under her eyes, covered in her own blood.

Back
Top Bottom