Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin would worry about the small details later on, making her living arrangements and heading to her new home.
Even once she was back on her medication, it seemed to have less of an effect after having missed it for several weeks while under cover, migraines and hallucinations following.

Jin had little to do until for the following days until she was to return into work, leaving her alone with the images of her father and her past captor. She struggled to sleep, barely ate, trained until she physically couldn’t move and fell asleep.

Jin let Shingen in, glad to see someone physical, real. She bowed her head to him, a slight smile on her face. “Takeda-dono, it’s been quite some time.”

“Please.” She stepped aside and bowed her head, gesturing for him to enter. “You’ll have to forgive me, I haven’t yet had the chance to run out to the market, so I don’t have much to drink.” Would he notice she was slightly disheveled? Would he see the bags under her eyes?

He stepped in and shook his head, "No need to fret, I just wanted to take a moment to catch up. I didn't hear much after you left for Russia, I'm told it was deep undercover."

“Ah, yes, it was.” She nodded, thinking back on her hazy memories while drugged, Tolya’s face close to hers, sweaty as he grunted and thrusted. She blinked away the image, looking back to Shingen. “I’m glad we were able to save so many though.”

He smiled widely, "I am very proud of you, Jin. Truly."
"Jin-chan..." Susuma's voice was droning from the corner, "I'm so alone, Jin-chan..."

Jin didn’t even flinch, kept her eyes forward on Shingen and bowing to him with a slight smile. “Please, Takeda-dono, i should be the one thanking you.” She said, ignoring Tolya who sat smoking in the kitchen, glaring at her.

"Please...Jin-chan..." Susuma pleaded weakly.
"We should catch up when you have to time. I'll treat you to lunch." Shingen said. He was always a father figure like that.

Jin blocked out Susuma, nodding and bowing her head. “Of course, I would enjoy that.” Why, why were they coming back now? She hadn’t had any issues with her medication before, so why now of all times?

Jin opened the door for him, bowing her head to him. “Thank you for stopping by.” She said softly.

Jin shut the door and stood where she was, staring down at the floor, expression blank. “What do you want me to do..?” She whispered, sounding broken.

Jin clutched her head, her nails digging into her scalp, squeezing her eyes shut tightly, wanting the voices to stop, knowing they were real. “You’re dead..! There’s nothing to go back to..!”

She flinched at the words, mouth open slightly, hesitating as if lost in thought. “No, you’re dead, and this isn’t real..”

Jin’s hallucinations were come and go, some nights keeping her awake; they were mostly Susuma, him beckoning her to take her life. Some nights she considered it, feeling her stability declining steadily, regardless that she continued to take her medication.

Back
Top Bottom