Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“Oh don’t be so uptight, it’s not like I ate your little girlfriend~ Not yet anyway~” She smirked wickedly before letting herself fall backward out the window.

He jumped out of bed and hissed, angry he had to grt dresses before he could give chase. This was it, though. This was the day he'd get back at her.

He could hear her laughter outside the apartment, it was playful and full of glee, almost like she really did have fun tormenting him.

She was standing in the street waiting for him, her kagune glowing a jade green behind her, and Megohime’s bed shirt that she had put on that night hanging from the tip of her tail.

Megohime tossed the shirt away and met Masamune halfway, slamming her kagune hard against his Quinque, her tail splitting into three segments and starting to coil around the katana in preparation to yank it away.

He angled the blade and pushed all his weight downward, cutting one of the segments off and then cutting into her bikaku as he pulled his quinque back.

Megohime hissed softly and slammed him back with the remaining two segments, then moving after him, aiming a kick at his head.

Normally this would’ve knocked any other opponent onto their ass, but Megohime used her kagune as another leg, picking herself off the ground and kicking him in the head with her other leg.

Megohime barely avoided the blow, spinning around and slamming her elbow hard into his jaw, knocking him on his back and pinning him there.

“Fat? I’ll have you know I weigh less than you.” She said, sounding offended, caressing his cheek, then carefully pushing his eyepatch off.

He threw his head forward as hard as he could, catching her in the nose and paying for it by seeing spots for a second or two. "Don't fucking touch me."

Megohime lurched backward, almost falling off of him, but quickly righting herself again, this time wrapping her hands around his throat and squeezing hard. “Just settle down!” She hissed.

He felt her jerk, then her grip loosened and she staggered off of him, stumbling back and falling against the brick wall behind her. “Fuck..” She managed out, her kagune dissolving as she slid down to the ground, already feeling her limbs growing numb.

Megohime laughed behind her mask, not bothering to try and get up and flee. “What if I said I already ate her?”

“I guess you’ll just have to find her then, huh?” She said with a drowsy laugh, feeling heavy and sluggish.

Megohime cried out, the wind being knocked out of her from the force he put behind his blow, blood spilling out of her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom