Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She felt her heart leap with excitement, but wasn’t she asking too much of him? “I feel I am accepting too much of your kindness..” Sasuke admitted softly, wringing her hands.

Her cheeks felt hot again, and her heart thumped heavy in her chest as she nodded. “Alright.. thank you, Shuu..”

She was beyond ready to see this doctor, only wanting to be rid of her horrid side affects of her illness. Amaya took his hand with a nod, stepping closer to him. “Yes, please.”

She nodded, putting full trust in him as he lead her away from Akihime’s home. “You have a driver, Shuu-san?”

He chuckled softly, "Your words are rather humbling, I'm not all that impressive." He told her before they finally reached his car. He let go of her hand so he could open the car door for her.

She climbed into the car and looked back at him. “You’re more so than you realize.” Amaya smiled softly.

The drive was an easy one, taking the two away from the city and to a large estate, easily isolated from any other home by the spanning acres of land around it. “Amazing..” Amaya muttered, gazing up at the multistory mansion before her.

She shook her head, simply amazed by the sheer size of the home. “Is your doctor here or on call?”

She nodded, waiting in the room like he had told her to, as she waited though, she became nervous. She should have let Akihime know, as soon she’d be worried if she wasn’t home.

She smiled back at him, moving to stand before him. “Thank you, so much, I don’t think I could ever repay you... Ah, but would I be able to trouble you for a phone..?”

She gave a small nod. “I neglected to tell her where I was going, I don’t wish to worry her.”

Back
Top Bottom