Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She nodded her head, feeling a smile tugging at her lips. “I am, I haven’t seen her for many years.” She admitted; why was she being so honest with him?

"I'm glad to hear that you both were able to reunite." He said before he suddenly looked alarmed, "Ah! Excusez moi! I forgot to give my name!" He offered his hand, "Tsukiyama Shuu."

She glanced up at his hand before hesitantly reaching out to take his hand, hers small and delicate in his.

Her face flushed a deep red, and she quickly sputtered out her own name. “A-Amaya..!” This was far too easy, she was putty in his hands, clearly a girl who hadn’t spoken to many suitors.

Amaya tore her gaze away from his, it only making her heart flutter, and for the first time in a while she was able to forget her hunger. “Why are you helping me?”

“I-I wouldn’t know... Most of the other ghouls avoid me..” she knew why, she had cannibalized a few times, but food was only growing more difficult for her to catch.

Her face flushed at the idea of him having to watch her eat, she was a glutton, and she’d only disgust him. “N-No..! I mean, I just, I don’t want to put you out of your way, really, I’m alright on my own..!”

She was flustered yet again, only managing a nod; it wasn’t obviously noticeable at first, not unless one had a keen sense of smell like a ghoul, but Tsukiyama was able to tell that the woman in front of him, Amaya, was rather ill.

She nodded in agreement. “I don’t mind the company..” She said with a small smile, barely noticeable on her lips.

They walked for nearly an hour, Amaya too flustered to look at him or speak first, but she was more than happy to answer his questions; she had never felt this way before about anyone, was it love?

He seemed rather pleasant and charming, patient with her flustered and sputtered words. She was rather pretty. It was almost a shame what he had planned.

They would only meet at night, Amaya almost only going out to just see him, but that meant she spent less time hunting and eating, meaning her health was quickly deteriorating.

Amaya couldn’t hide her illness, not truly, not to ghouls at least. “Yes,” She looked away from him. “I haven’t had access to my medication for some time now..”

She shook her head with a soft frown. “I was only told it was experimental... nothing more.”

“You have such a doctor on call? Would he really be able to help..?” She asked, looking tired, but hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom