Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya looked ashamed, casting her gaze downward instead of looking at Akihime. “Eating.” She responded quietly.

“That isn’t it.. I-I’m sick..” She admitted softly. “If I don’t take my medicine, I have certain side effects.”

Amaya nodded, still hungry, but far too tired to care much, for now she would rest, and the next night, she’d just have to go out farther to hunt.

Akihime stayed close to her all night, staying in bed with her well into the night and a bit into the morning. Until she heard a knock on the door and a familiar scent filled her nose.
"I'll be right back, ok?"

Akihime moved out of the room and to tge front door, opening it only to see a package at her door. It smelled like Shuu, but the box smelled like there was flesh in it. There was a tag that said, "To Yuki". Did he mean it for Amaya? She scowled but brought the box in anyway, opening it to see a good bit of human flesh inside.

She tilted her head, a look of confusion on her face. “Brought me food? Why?” She asked, intrigued now.

She shook her head. She had no idea what Shuu was planning. "I'm not sure..." She brought it close and sniffed it. It didn't smell tampered with.

She nodded, "Agreed. It smells fine. Are you hungry? Here, actually..." She took and piece from the box and took a breath. Anything for Amaya. She bit into the flesh and took a large chunk out of it, wanting to make sure it was safe.

“I-I’m ok, really..!” She shook her head. “I’ve had enough tonight, I think I’ll be sick if I eat anymore..!”

She didn't feel sick right away, which was good. "Alright, I'll go put it away and you can have it when you do get hungry.." She said.

It would only continue though, Amaya going out at night to hunt, while Akihime went off to work.

"Bonsoir, mademoiselle." A voice greeted smoothly from behind her. It was a young man, tall, with gently swept blue hair and a charming smile, "Out to dine on your own again?"

Amaya jumped and spun to face the man, fearing he was a Dove until she caught his scent. “Y-Yes..” She said with a slight nod.

Her pale face flushed pink and she looked down and away, fidgeting with her hands as she nodded. “I-I did..” Her heart hammered in her chest at the sight of the young man, he was rather handsome.

Back
Top Bottom