Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“I’m not...” She looked down, feeling a pang if shame. “They don’t abuse me.” She said quietly, like she didn’t even believe it herself. “They feed me, and I get my medicine on time everyday, sometimes Sasuke brings me books too..”

"But we were never happy here...! I'm sorry I couldn't save you when we were escaping before but I'm here now...!" She said, "We can be happy together again...!'

It looked like she was going to turn her away, frown on her face and her eyes hidden by the shadows in her room, then she looked up. Her eyes were full of tears, and she gave a silent nod, agreeing to Akihime’s offer.

Akihime's tails pierced the door and ripped it clean off, her body covered in hard armor and her pretty pink tails covered in spikes. The alarms blared loudly and Akihime offered her hand. "Let's go, Ama...I'll take care of you from now on."

Amaya took her hand moving closer to Akihime with a nervous look on her face. “Where will we go?”

She smiled under her mask, "My home. I'm old enough now to have my adopted father's former residence. It'll be ours."
"Stop right there!" Doves finally flooded in and pointed their rifles at the two. They looked nervous, they had never seen a kakuja before.

Amaya squeezed Akihime’s hand, moving a step closer and nodded. She hadn’t seen her friend in so long, yet she recognized her bright and brave personality right away.

"Just stay where I can see you, Ama, I'll keep you safe." She assured.
"You two aren't going anywhere!" The Doves yelled and Akihime looked over at them, eyes bored.

“I will.” Amaya nodded, the doves moving forward to confront Akihime. They fired suppressing rounds at them, both from a gun Quinque and Q-bullets, aiming for the both of them.

Her armor ate the Q-bullets with almost little effect on her, the Quinque doing almost very little as well. Akihime was gone in a near blur before her tails to the heads of two doves, reappearing behind them and skewering more with her tails.

Amaya’s kakugan activated at the smell of human blood, but she stayed with Akihime, holding tight to her arm as the battle went on around her, more Doves rushing to their deaths as they tried to stop Akihime.

Akihime was too fast for them, way too fast. How long had she been growing this kakuja? How was she so strong this young? She was never this powerful growing up, she was incredible.

Akihime’s senses were overwhelmed, the smell of gun powder and smoke, blood too, but some was ghoul blood. Amaya let out a soft whimper, having been shot in the arm, blood dripping down where flesh was missing.

Akihime looked over quickly, "Ama...!" She shouldn't be playing around anymore. She moved and picked Amaya up carefully, rushing up to break out through the ceiling.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to distract you..!” She could see Amaya was in pain, but already the wound was starting to heal.

She nodded; Amaya was so light in her arms, almost frail, it was obvious she was well taken care of, but it was also clear she was ill.

She managed to make it back to her old home and slipped inside without anyone seeing what she was, which was a miracle in and of itself. She set Amaya down gently and her armor started to crack loudly, "Safe and sound.." She smiled.

“I don’t know what to say... there’s so much, so many many things we have to catch up on..!” Her wound was completely healed now, only leaving a bloody hole in her shirt where it had been. “How did you do it? How did you live outside the Garden..?”

"Tou-san helped me..." She answered, shakily brushing away the crumbling armor, "He runs a cattle business...I can get you any kind of flesh you want!"

Akihime faltered; that's right, he wasn't even really her father and Amaya didn't know him anyway. "He was a man known as Otani Yoshitsugu and he took me in after I escaped...I'm not sure you would have liked him, he was a cruel man and even more cruel as a ghoul. He only saw humans as food.."

Amaya frowned softly, weren’t humans just food? That or captors, only keep ghouls as pets and playthings. “What happened to him?”

Back
Top Bottom