Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin gave a nod, picking her pen back up and returning to her work without another word. She had far too much to do in means of paper work, and had little time to simply sit and chatter.

“Oh?” She didn’t look up from her paperwork. “What did you hear?” It wasn’t snide, but it was a bit short.

"That you were captured by ghouls and used to entertain them by murdering anything in your path." He replied, equally short, "I find that interesting."

Jin’s pen paused over her paper, eyes moving up to look at Matsunaga. “It isn’t very interesting, I assure you.” She said quietly.

Jin straightened up in her chair, scowling softly. “This isn’t really any of your business.” She stated, staring at him with something akin to hatred in her eyes.

“It’s inappropriate, and its a question I won’t answer.” She said firmly, tone hushed as to not alert anyone else in the office.

Jin was actually taken a back by this, was he serious? He was acting no better than a child would. “This conversation is over.”

"My question makes you uncomfortable. Interesting." He noted, "I would think a few years would have given you the appropriate time to recover and move on."

She felt her face flush, her heart rate picking up- she hadn’t felt this in years, she felt panicked. “I’ve really had quite enough of you today.” She set her pen down and stood.

Again, he seemed to fluster his younger partner easily, and she responded by pushing her chair in a bit roughly. “Have a nice day, Matsunaga-sosakan.” She said shortly.

Jin was less than thrilled about Matsunaga’s prodding, but she did her best to push it to the back of her mind the next day when they were sent out on patrol. Jin was clad heavily in snow gear and a Kevlar vest, her Quinque stored on her back and a rifle hanging from her shoulder.

She looked over to him, her frown hidden behind her face mask keeping her nose and lips from freezing. “No.” She said simply.

Jin turned her attention back onto the path before her, not bothering to answer his question at all.

"Did you have feelings for your ghoul captor? I read that you were in a rather primal state when they finally found you." He said.

Her grip on her gun strap tightened and she felt her heart jump in her chest. “No.” She forced out, not looking at him, but looking around to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary.

"I heard rumors that you wanted to see him even after you were saved. Is that the abuse or actual attraction?" He continued to pry, like it amused him.

Back
Top Bottom