Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

His eyes were wide again, and Motochika could see the fear on his face easily. The kid had already deactivated his kagune, and with Motochika’s at his throat, he had little to no chance of winning the fight. “I wasn’t lookin’ to eat her! I swear! I ain’t allowed to! No ones supposed to touch her!” What? What the hell was he talking about?

“Just having you find me is gonna get me killed! I-I can’t tell you!” What was this kid going on about? What was he up to?

He stood quietly for a while before realizing that this kid was from the same guys who were trying to recruit him all the time. That only made him angrier. "So, what? They just sent you over to eye fuck her and leave?"

“N-No! You’ve got it all wrong! I-I was just supposed to keep an eye on both of you! I swear it!” It was clear this kid was about pissing himself, and he hadn’t really tried to hurt Motochika at all, only tried to run.

Motochika scowled heavily, there wasn't any need to beat up this poor kid, he was already scared out of his mind. He shoved him away and put his hands in his pockets, his kagune retracting. "Get out of here before I change my mind about hurting you..."

He didn’t have to be told twice, turning and disappearing down the alleyway, leaving Motochika alone.

He exhaled and stood quietly for a moment. They had backed off at least,but they were still breathing down his neck. Why wouldn't they just leave him alone?

Motochika was going to have to keep a closer eye on Nana, and be more diligent about noticing other ghouls in the area, if they were watching so intently, there was no telling how much danger Nana was in.

Akihime was out watching Mitsunari again. He was on a small training exhibition with one of his teachers and she wanted to be sure he stayed safe. She kept her distance so she wouldn't be seen by him or the teacher, not wanting her brother to know what she was.

“I thought I smelled trash- what are you doing skulking so close to Doves?” An irritated voice came from behind Akihime. Megohime stood with her arms crossed, an instrument case hanging from her shoulder, a scowl on her face.

Megohime frowned, looking over to the CCG trainees as they worked. “What are you doing?” Then her eyes landed on Mitsunari, Akihime’s adopted brother. “Oh, you’re still hung up on the human?”

“I don’t care. What I care about is you traipsing all over territory that doesn’t belong to you.” Megohime said in a huff, adjusting the instrument hanging from her shoulder. “And all over some human who wouldn’t hesitate to turn you in if he knew what you were.”

“He cares about the you that is human.” Her tone almost held a bitter venom to it. “Once he finds out what you really are, he’ll just turn you in to the CCG.” Megohime was already angry; irritated with her father and all of his strict rules and high expectations. Running into Akihime on the way to practice was only the icing on the cake. “I’m sure my family can take care of your little problem though- not much meat on him, but I do like lean muscle over soft flesh.”

“Oh? He’s not? Then why do I see him as an easily sellable product? Surely even someone his size would have a buyer or two~” Megohime said with a dark smirk.

“Oh, were you going to eat him yourself? Sorry, but I don’t think little street rats like you get first choice.” Megohime said with a satisfied grin at how easy it was to provoke Akihime, her own bikaku slowly extending from under her skirt.

Akihime shot towards her, kakugan agitated and angry, her tails striking out fast, "Why are you like this?! What have I done to deserve such ire?!"

“Ire? I’ve shown you nothing of my anger, rat.” Megohime said as she backed away, easily deflecting each of her blows with her Bikaku.

Megohime didn’t bother attacking back, only led Akihime by the nose, swatting away each attack with an increasingly bored expression growing on her face. “No, you’re of low blood, of an unknown family name, with no relatives; you’re nobody.” She said simply.

Back
Top Bottom