Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Her cheeks flushed and she looked almost embarrassed for a second. “Go out for coffee, like on a date?” She looked away and fidgeted. “When were you thinking? I’ve been awfully busy with my music lately..”
This was amazing, she couldn’t believe her luck- she wasn’t going to let this chance slip passed her, she was going to have him eating from her hand.

"Well, I free all the time now that I'm out of the academy. I'm going to be an offical CCG Investigator here in a bit." He seemed rather proud of this fact, how cute. He took out the playbook and scribbled his number and email on it before handing it to her, "Here, hit me up when you're free~"

He was an investigator now? This was even better, if she wasn’t still speaking with him, she’d be salivating. She took the playbook and looked over the number with a nod, looking up at him. “I-I will.. Oh, and it’s Megohime..!” She said, holding up the playbook that had the name Saika on it. “Saika’s just my stage name.”

"A way cuter name, if I'm honest." He said.
"Masamune-sama!" Kojurou's voice sure could carry. Masamune sighed before grinning.
"I'll be waiting on that message. Ja." He waved before heading off to get to Kojurou before the guy burst a blood vessel.

She waved him off, then moved back into her dressing room, closing the door behind her. Her Kakugan exploded to life, deep veins around her eyes to show her excitement as she clutched the playbook to her chest. Her smile nearly split her face, overjoyed with herself; it was as if a beautifully wrapped gift was just dropped into her lap.

"Where were you?" Kojurou asked, scowling softly. Masamune made a noise.
"Just telling Saika how good she was, mellow out. Let's get going, the boys are probably sweating bullets that I'm taking too long to get home."
"Can yoou blame them...? After your eye..." Kojurou trailed off and Masamune touched his eyepatch.
"Yeah, I know...can't wait to find the bitch too.."

Megohime didn’t bother taking her time, sending Masamune a time and place text just before noon, and after getting herself ready, she headed off to meet with him.

Masamune showed up in a suit jacket, tshirt and slacks, his messy hair pulled back into a ponytail. He was fashionably late, what a loser.

Megohime had already found herself a seat at a booth, wearing a blouse and a calf-length skirt. Her hair was down, and without any hairpins, falling down to her lower back.
She waved him over with a smile, delighted to see him.

“No, I thought I’d just come a bit early, look at the menu.” She said, looking back at the little menu in front of her. “I’ve heard they have good drinks.”

“So you like sweet things I take it?” She asked, hurting her chin on her hand, watching him with a slightly crooked smile. “I’m not a huge fan of them myself, but I’ve heard the parfaits here are pretty good.”

"Taro is pretty good, bout the only sweet thing I can really handle." He said before glancing at her, "Though I wouldn't mind giving you a taste~"

He saw her cheeks flush, and she looked away bashfully, hiding her face partially with the menu. “I-I don’t think that’s on the menu here..” Oh yeah, getting her wrapped around his finger was going to be easy.

“What makes you think there’s going to be a second date~?” She asked cheekily. “What if I’m just using you to get free food~?” Megohime set the menu down, studying him.

Megohime held a straight face for a moment before laughing. “Alright, alright, you have me there~ Glad to know you’re the one buying~”

“Well then, by all means.” She said, giving a small wave of her brand and flashing a smile. The date went off without a hitch- Megohime ordered a black coffee and a strawberry parfait; she laughed at all his jokes, and blushed furiously when he made crude remarks.

He didn't notice how she hardly ate the parfait, too busy flirting and trying to woo her. He enjoyed a tea and a small taro cake and was having a fun time. When they finished everything, he paid for the whole thing and stood, "Want me to walk you home~?"

Megohime collected her purse and stood, pulling the strap over her shoulder. “That’d be nice, thank you.” She said, brushing her hair behind her ear.

He nodded and stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked her home. He kinda liked it, having a peaceful moment with a girl rather than something hot and heavy. At least not yet.

Megohime walked beside him, her arm occasionally brushing against his as she led him in the direction of her home. “You still haven’t told me about that eyepatch, what happened, a training accident?”

Back
Top Bottom