Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"No, it was a ghoul. She decided she wanted to play a little rough and took out my eye. Not an ideal first date, if I'm honest. But I'm gonna pay her back in kind, amd pop out every eye that grows back." He said.

Megohime frowned softly, slowing her pace slightly. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have pried, that sounds awful..” Her concern clearly on her face.

Megohime gave a light flick to the side of his head. “I didn’t know you were so into fashion~” She teased.

Megohime actually felt her heart skip slightly when he spun around- he was rather handsome, and surely he tasted good too. Her face flushed again, and she couldn’t help but laugh, swatting at him lightly.

“It was really nice.” She agreed, nodding with a soft smile. “We should do this again, if you’re up to it?”

Megohime smirked inwardly, Masamune having no idea how literal his words would become. “I’ll text you.”

As Masamune walked back toward his own home, his empty eyes socket started to tingle, and he felt eyes on him- he was being followed.

He could feel the gaze on the back of his neck, almost like a hot breath- it made his skin crawl. “Have a good time on your date~?” A woman’s distorted voice cane from somewhere behind him, echoing oddly as if being fed through a machine.

It took him a moment, but he spotted to glowing eyes in the darkness, the outline of a mask and a slowly swaying green tail. “I’ve been around, watching~ nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about~”

“Pay me back~?” She was on him- literally -in the blink of an eye. “So you mean to give me the other~?” She grabbed his wrists hard, pinning them above his head and moving the point of her kagune just over his remaining eye. “It does look rather delicious~” She was light on top of him, straddling his hips, but he could feel her strength. “So who is she~? Someone special~? Maybe I should get a taste of her as well~” She mused.

He would have smashed his head into her nose if she weren't wearing that stupid mask. He tried getting his legs between them to throw her off, "You stay the hell away from her." He growled.

Her tail split into fours and she pinned his legs down, foiling around his thighs tightly. With her remaining two, she pinned down his wrists so her hands were free, caressing down his neck and to his chest. “You really dressed up nice for her~ How cute~” He felt the first button of his shirt come undone, then the second, then the third. “I was rather surprised when I saw you didn’t try anything~ not to say I’m not glad~”

“Aw what’s wrong~? Never done it with a ghoul before~?” She teased, undoing another button. “I was so sure you have, since you were a rather wild child~”

She pushed open his shirt so she could run her hand over his bare chest, making a soft noise of glee. “Well you certainly filled out nicely~” She said in a soft purr, leaning down close to his face and pushing her mask up just enough so she could kiss him deeply.

Back
Top Bottom