Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin ground her teeth, feeling her neck start to be crushed under the strength of his kagune, her own strength weaning. She started to see black, then nothing, her grip on the ghouls neck loosening before she fell slack in his grip.

He choked and coughed as she clattered to the ground and rose his kagune to just kill her outright but a voice stopped him.
"This one has fight in her. Good. I like them with bite."
"W-We should just kill the whore, General." The guard argued, though strained.
"No, I think not. I think I will take her as my own personal cow."

Jin woke from the cold and the pain in her throat, opening her eyes to find she was in a different room. Her clothes had been pulled on haphazardly, shirt and coat still undone, and her socks clearly put on with no effort under her boots. Her head pounded from behind strangled, throat sore, and her hands bound behind her back.

"You've come to, whore." There was a man on the other side of the room, hiding in the dim shadow the light cast in her room, "I was worried you would croak had I not heard your heart."

Jin looked to him slowly, not sure if her throat would be able to handle her speaking or not. “You say whore as if I’m not cattle.” She croaked out, voice hoarse but usable.

She only watched him closely, not trying to sit up or move about. “And if I refuse to be your toy?

She spat on the floor in front of her, giving him a defiant look. “Fuck your beauty. Fuck your need for a toy.

He was on her in an instant, grabbing her by the throat and pinning her hard to the wall, "You have incredibly poor manners. You will learn."

The feeling of him on top of her made her want to vomit, baring her teeth at him and trying to force him off. “Fuck you.” She spat in his face.

He scowled and slapped her hard, though it felt like she was hit with a brick instead of his open palm, "Eager but terrible manners. We shall fix that."

Jin felt like she was going to lose it, barely holding herself together with the help of her medication- for a moment though, she saw Susuma. She had to calm down, she couldn’t lose her composure completely, not right now. Clenching her fists, she slowed her struggling, trying to calm her nerves.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.” She muttered, yanking away from him, turning her face away so she didn’t have to look at him- she couldn’t, she’d only see Susuma.

She only squeezed her eyes shut, doing everything she could to block out his voice; every mental exercise, every meditation- Susuma was dead and he wasn’t going to hurt her anymore.

Jin opened her eyes, not looking at Tolya, but staring straight ahead instead. Susuma wasn’t alive anymore, they were just delusions brought on from missing her medications- something that wouldn’t last much longer.

Jin waited for him to leave, listening for the latch of the lock on the door, then his receding footsteps before managing to get her arms in front of her. Carefully removing one of her earrings, turning on the radio concealed within. “Hisehide-sosakan, this is Kawabe- I’ve made contact with what I believe to be a higher up in the group, and I’ve encountered both the human locals kept here and the ghouls who’ve joined the group. There are more hostages than anticipated, but they seem reluctant to cause harm to those they deem viable food sources.” She spoke quietly into the microphone, making sure no one would hear her.

"Interesting. We're still trying to locate you but their location seems to be jammed with something. We're attempting to unscramble the code." He replied.

Jin felt uneasy at this news, knowing it meant spending more time than anticipated on the inside. “Understood.” She had to steel her nerves, she couldn’t fail this mission, not when so many people were in danger. “I have no more to report, I’m ending the transmission.” She said.

Back
Top Bottom