Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin put the earring back into her ear and worked on her disheveled appearance, buttoning up her shirt and fixing her socks. She only had to hold out until the raid team arrived; had to do whatever it took to survive for however much longer.

Jin fought him off the best that she could, but on the days he drugged her were the days she found the hardest. She would try to pull his hands away from her blouse when he tried to unbutton it, trying to push him off of her, but her body only felt hot and sluggish, and her perception of time felt slower too. “Get off of me...” She barely managed out her protests, staring up at him with hazy eyes.

Jin felt a few of the buttons on her blouse pop off as he pulled open her top, hearing them bounce and roll on the floor somewhere beside her. She kicked and struggled, but with him already between her legs, she couldn’t get much of a foot hold on him. She had no undergarments on, having them taken from her when she was being inspected, already feeling vulnerable. “Off!” She managed out, hitting him hard across the face with her bound fists.

His kakugan flared and his battering ram kokaku slammed into the floor beside her head. "Strike me again and I will eat you alive."

Jin froze, the heat of his kagune feeling like it would burn her face. She stopped struggling, didn’t bare her teeth; she couldn’t lose her spot on the inside, she had to keep providing information to the rest of the team so they wouldn’t be coming in blind.

She turned her head away when he pushed her blouse over her shoulders, exposing her breasts, feeling that same static feeling starting in the back of her mind.

Jin couldn’t look up at Susuma- Tolya, who ever was on her at that moment, only staring at the far wall. She pulled her bound hands over her chest to hide herself, saying nothing.

Jin didn’t want to see Susuma, didn’t want to hear his voice; squeezing her eyes shut, she tried her best to block him out.

Stop..” She whimpered softly, feeling the fabrics of her skirt he pushed up to her hips, arms being pulled over her head.

She felt his hands on her legs, on her thighs, pushing her legs open for him to get to her. “I don’t... I didn’t like it..

Shut up, shut up!” She could feel the panic rise in her chest, feel him move on top of her. She didn’t want to look up, didn’t want to see Susuma again, and the drugs she was given was starting to wear on her mental state.

She looked. Jin opened her eyes to look and she regretted doing so the moment she did. Susuma was on top of her, his voice had been sweet but he looked so angry.

A muffled sob came from behind his hand, and tears made her vision blur as she shook her head, unable to look away now.

Biting his hand would do nothing but crack her teeth; body moving on it’s own, she tried to push him away with her legs, kicking and squirming and her crying continued.

Back
Top Bottom