Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"You can't just keep ignoring our invites, Chosokabe."
"I'll kill every messenger you send my way until you get the hint that I don't want to join your dumb little club." Motochika stated firmly. The ghouls looked toward Nana hiding behind his back and the veins only got angrier looking before his kakugan activated, "Fuck off."

“Motochika, what’s going on?” Nana asked in a whisper, feeling her heart start to race in her chest, but was unsure why. Were these men ghouls? Is that why they put her on edge so much more than a regular thug?

"Just stay behind me, Nana.." Motochika muttered, not taking his eyes off the ghouls. In the blink of an eye, four became three and Motochika became alarmed before looking back.
"What a yummy looking snack~" The ghoul purred from behind Nana, grinning from ear to ear.

Nana felt her shoulders go stiff, and she spun to come face to face with the ghoul, her eyes widening at his grin. She didn’t think, she just acted, swinging her bag hard at his head and hitting him square in the side of the head. She stumbled backward away from the ghoul, and in turn, moving away from Motochika.

"Ah! You bitch!" He yelled and his bikaku shot out at her. Before it connected, an aqua blue anchor like shield moved in between her and sudden death. Motochika swung his kokaku to stop the bikaku, having thrown his whole weight into the split second decision, leaving himself open to attack to protect her.
"You ok, Nana?" He asked.

Nana barely had time to react, staring at the shield in front of her in shock; she would’ve been run straight through if it weren’t for Motochika. “Y-Yeah..” She barely managed out, moving toward him.

"How cute, protecting your little pet like that~"
"It's a shame she'll get you killed!" They chastised. Motochika scowled and tried to keep between her and the ghouls.

“I’m sorry Motochika..” Nana said softly, knowing he’d have no trouble taking on all of the ghouls if it weren’t for her being there.

"All you need to do is start running when I tell you. Don't look back, ok? No matter what, just keep running home. I'll meet up with you when I'm done here." He told her gently. The bikaku shot out and Motochika swung it away with all his strength.

Nana didn’t want to leave Motochika, but she knew she’d only be in the way if she remained there with him. After a moment of hesitation, she nodded, tightening her grip on her bag. “Ok..”

All four of them rushed up on Motochika and he did his best to shield himself and Nana with his kokaku.
"Now, Nana, run!" He yelled. One of the ghouls tried reaching for her but Motochika bit hard into his hand, causing him to scream.

Nana took off down the road behind them, running as fast as she could like Motochika told her to. Her eyes burned with tears as she left him behind, running for her apartment.

It felt like ages before she reached the apartment, miraculously none of the ghouls had followed her. What about Motochika? Would he be ok?

Nana got inside without a problem, locking the door behind her and just sinking to the floor. She had left Motochika behind, left him to fight off four other ghouls, but what could she do? Calling for help was out of the question, and she was powerless against them, and would only put more strain on Motochika. Tears dripped down her cheeks as she sat against the door in silence, staring ahead numbly in the dark apartment.

How much time had passed as she sat there? Minutes? Hours? It was so hard to tell. Her body went cold when the handle on the door jiggled.
"Nana...?" It was Motochika, "I'm back...I'm sorry I took so long..."

Nana had been sitting for hours, just staring numbly at the wall ahead and waiting for Motochika to return. When she heard his voice, she sprung to her feet, already I’m latching the locks and throwing open the door to let him in.

He was covered in blood but his wounds had healed by the time he got there. He looked so tired, so dead on his feet, "Thank God...you made it here safe..."

Nana helped him inside, not caring that she got his blood on her, closing and locki. The door behind him. “What happened? Are you okay?” She was worried sick, looking him over to make sure he really was okay, leading him to the bathroom to sit him on the edge of the tub. “I’ll get some towels to clean you up.”

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, holding her tight against him, "I'm fine...just stay here, ok...?" He was shaking, the fight took so much out of him. He was so hungry.

Nana nodded slowly, staying against him as he asked. She smelled so good though, her scent heavy in Motochika’s noise, so mouthwateringly irresistible; all he had to do was take a bite of her delicious flesh and he’d feel much better.

Nana frowned as he started to shake, gently petting his hair to try and soothe him. “Do you need water... c-coffee?” Nana didn’t know what to do for him in a situation like this.
He could hear her heart beating in her chest, smell the blood beneath her soft skin, delicate enough to break with only his fingernails.

Her warm blood filled his mouth, her flesh tender and soft, and all he could hear was his heart beating in his own ears. She tasted even better than she smelled, it nearly made him lose his mind.
Nana was in agony, shaking and trying to push away from Motochika, she couldn’t even scream properly, only letting out a strangled, high pitched noise as her legs collapsed out from under her. Motochika had torn through her shirt and flesh with ease, and an unbearable searing heat flooded her body, overwhelming her senses. What had just happened? He had bitten her? No, he had taken out flesh, she could tell that much without having to look. “M-Moto...chika...!” Her blood soaked her torn shirt quickly, and even though she oddly felt no pain, the sensation of missing flesh was undeniable.

He came to his senses instantly and his eyes widened. He let her go and wiped his mouth quickly, hoping to vomit but knowing he wouldn't. "Nana! Fuck, I'm so sorry! H-Hang on, I'll get a towel!" He said and moved to find one of the bathroom towels to stop her bleeding.

Back
Top Bottom