Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“There is no need.” She said softly, bringing her attention back to her book. “There is no benefit to such a relationship.”

“There is plenty harm. Making friends is making bonds with death, weakening one considerably with every bond.” She said blandly.

“There was nothing to discuss on the topic, nothing happened that matters now.” Did it? Even on her heavy medication, she would still see glimpses of the man who had taken her, glimpses of the things he had her do- she hated them all, and they filled her with rage.

"I don't believe that to be true~ but, very well~ if you don't wish to be friends yet then I will just follow you around until you do~" He said.

Jin closed her study book, standing up, wanting a more quiet place to go over the materials and notes. “Please do not follow me.” She requested.

Jin did little to deter him from following her, simply minding her own business. She focused on her schooling, always taking notes and studying at every free moment she had. She ignored the writing that started to appear on her desk, derogatory and rude.

Mitsuhide was always near by, gossiping about how cruel children were. He wasn't awful to be around, just incredibly nosey and persistent.

Jin never tried to chase him off, hardly even engaging in conversation with him, she simply ignored him with the rest of her other classmates.

"You're so cruel, Jin-chan~" Mitsuhide whined playfully, resting his chin on his hand. The bullying only seemed to worsen as the days went on, to the point where they would trap Jin in the hallway.

Last edited:
Jin would often brush them off, they only tried to get reactions out of her, tried to get under her skin, but none of it made sense to her. The names didn’t bother her, the writing on her desk- she didn’t feel anything toward it, perhaps indifference? It all felt very empty, most of her days did. Her emotions felt distant from her, like the world around her wasn’t real, and that she was only staying within the lines for the sake of things- doing things they say they were supposed to be because that’s just how things were.

"Hey, ghoul whore." Ah, yet another day of that. She was pushed hard into the wall as she made her way through the hall, "What's it like, fucking a ghoul, huh? They better than a human?"
"You don't like humans, whore?"

The force made her nearly drop her books, a soft scowl appearing on her face. She really didn’t want to deal with the distraction of other students at the moment. “I wouldn’t know. I haven’t slept with a human.” She said simply; if others already knew of what happened during her enslavement, why try to hide it? It wasn’t something she went around sharing, but it wasn’t something she outright refused. It was something that happened, that’s all she really thought about the topic.

Last edited:
Jin let out a soft breath and moved to push through two of the boys, the same blank expression ever present on her face. “No, I don’t think you will.”

This did force Jin to drop her books, and her back hit the wall hard. She grabbed the wrist of the student with one hand and punched him hard in the chest with the other, grabbing his shirt and spinning to throw him hard into the wall. She didn’t stop with just the first boy, swinging hard at the second boy with a left hook.

An all out brawl started right there in the hallway between her and these boys. Teachers and investigators came to pull Jin off of them, "That is quite enough!"

Jin allowed herself to be pulled free of boys, only suffering an already bruising face and bloody knuckles. She said nothing, didn’t try to run off, only turned her head away.

She was sent to the dean, who scolded her for causing such a shameful ruckus, and had Shingen called in to discuss what had happened and what to do for Jin's punishment.

Back
Top Bottom